Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Elite [MANDATORY UPDATE] 1.337% APR | POS ONLY - page 51. (Read 51171 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yep there is no sense in replying to people who are not happy with the coin as it gets no one anywhere. I still believe in what the dev of this coin is trying to achieve and it takes time. The problem with people in crypto is that they don't have patients and want quick returns on their money. BTC has taken this long to achieve what it has achieved so it does take time. I know BTC is a lot different but my point is that all good things take time to development, I can say that LadyWhale has been a great help to the community and like xenonflux has said she has donated a lot of 1337 coins to the community and also to many people like myself. She is an asset to the 1337 coin community and I'm happy that we have someone like her in the community sharing and caring for the coin as there are a lot of greedy people out there that wouldn't even help out even when they hold a lot of coins. Keep doing what your doing xenonflux and I know it will pay off in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
New dumping efforts here, anyone can reply with sincere gratitude

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/be-careful-of-1337-coin-pump-n-dump-or-worse-2277734

Hi @CALMNEST, yeah saw that...its from one of the pissed investors i think who invested when the price was high and this isnt anything new in crypto world. I dont intend to reply on that post as i am busy working on new developments but if you have any direct questions, i am here to answer. We are trying our best to give the best and its up to people to decide. Most of the accusations in the post are incorrect, supply isnt 38B, its 25B...ladywhale owns 30% not 70% and since when is it wrong to invest...ladywhale spent her money and invested in 1337 from early on, she took risk and its her money. Besides, did the OP of the post mention that she donates millions of 1337 coins? did the OP of the post mention she donates thousands of dollars on behalf of 1337?

I believe in 1337 and i am working my butt off to create something great, in fact we all are as a community and all these posts and accusations only prove that we are getting somewhere and we are established enough to gain negative feedbacks. These negative feedbacks will only encourage me and the community to work harder and do better so i thank the OP of the post for that.

Thank you so much
The answer is reassuring, and transparency is required anyway.

No problem and yes you're right transparency is necessary.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/be-careful-of-1337-coin-pump-n-dump-or-worse-2277734

Hi @CALMNEST, yeah saw that...its from one of the pissed investors i think who invested when the price was high and this isnt anything new in crypto world. I dont intend to reply on that post as i am busy working on new developments but if you have any direct questions, i am here to answer. We are trying our best to give the best and its up to people to decide. Most of the accusations in the post are incorrect, supply isnt 38B, its 25B...ladywhale owns 30% not 70% and since when is it wrong to invest...ladywhale spent her money and invested in 1337 from early on, she took risk and its her money. Besides, did the OP of the post mention that she donates millions of 1337 coins? did the OP of the post mention she donates thousands of dollars on behalf of 1337?

I believe in 1337 and i am working my butt off to create something great, in fact we all are as a community and all these posts and accusations only prove that we are getting somewhere and we are established enough to gain negative feedbacks. These negative feedbacks will only encourage me and the community to work harder and do better so i thank the OP of the post for that.

Hello
I have a question: Do you plan on including 1337 into any of the hardware wallets?
This will bring more people into this project and will add good value as well.
Increased security is allays a good strategy.

Hi, yes its possible depending on their cost and policy. This is also in my to-do list after we go live with final APR halving. Stay tuned. Thanks.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Thank you so much
The answer is reassuring, and transparency is required anyway.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hello
I have a question: Do you plan on including 1337 into any of the hardware wallets?
This will bring more people into this project and will add good value as well.
Increased security is allays a good strategy.
Activity: 537
1337 coin have a great team of people from Cryptopia and many other exchanges some of them are even moderators on those big exchanges...

I don,t care if there is 1 satoshi price or 0,5 satoshi price because we have a great team which will develop that coin further.

Roadmap is followed aswell as planned it is just a matter of time what will happen next.

Our goal is to bring gaming community together and slowly we will archive it.

There are always people which will try to bring down project or eventually destroy it from inside.

But...

As long as we have people like xenonflux, badbrain, ironsniper1, LadyWhalecoin and to mention whole our community:

We will stand and we will HODL no matter what will happen.

yes right i know this team in cryptopia They are role models for all developers, in cooperation and dealing with investors.
Activity: 34
1337 coin have a great team of people from Cryptopia and many other exchanges some of them are even moderators on those big exchanges...

I don,t care if there is 1 satoshi price or 0,5 satoshi price because we have a great team which will develop that coin further.

Roadmap is followed aswell as planned it is just a matter of time what will happen next.

Our goal is to bring gaming community together and slowly we will archive it.

There are always people which will try to bring down project or eventually destroy it from inside.

But...

As long as we have people like xenonflux, badbrain, ironsniper1, LadyWhalecoin and to mention whole our community:

We will stand and we will HODL no matter what will happen.

Activity: 11

Yep, Cryptopia is too damn slow for trading and not only with this coin, but when will be available again for withdrawals there dev?

Hi, already contacted them and they are looking into ...cant give you a date but hoping it would be soon. Stay tuned.
Activity: 23
Yep, Cryptopia is too damn slow for trading and not only with this coin, but when will be available again for withdrawals there dev?
free airdrop coins doing it much beter now
not only in the prive but also and development
shame that ive bought 1337 Sad

Why are you ashamed? You can always sell if you are not happy or you can stay and help the community grow.

Maybe he can't sell because he bought at higher price. Anyway, nice to see the 1337 project moving. Any news about the burning process of 1337 started back than? Also I want to know if you have in plan to implement masternodes after the final halving will take place. Thanks!

Regarding the 1337 burn mission, it didnt go as planned due to people not buying any games so we had to cancel that but i am actually looking into few other options for that. Stay tuned!
Regarding masternodes, no plans yet but never know Smiley
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
Any updates with 1337? Looks like its been stuck at 1 sat for sometime now. Can someone please convince me on to why this coin is worth purchasing? Looks very suspicious to be honest as to whenever someone buys some it just sells. Wouldn't want to be stuck holding the bag on a dead coin. Just being honest. Thanks in advance.

I can say this and that is the coin is not dead and hopefully never will be. I think the reason why its at 1 sats is because of the upcoming BTC fork. The latest update was that the coin APR was halved and that new features are coming in the future to do with gaming. Its been running for years now so if it was suspicious, you think it would still be here even when the price did peak not long ago. We now have a new dev working on the project so I think we need to give some time before things start to look up again. At 1 sats it isn't much to take a small risk, but you must believe in the project and community. Check out the website and see what 1337 is doing as that's where you'll find a lot of the info.

at nova exchange you can really buy it at 1 satoshi without waiting for a long time, at cryptopia you will stand in the line for few weeks till your 1 satoshi order will be filled.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Why are you ashamed? You can always sell if you are not happy or you can stay and help the community grow.

Maybe he can't sell because he bought at higher price. Anyway, nice to see the 1337 project moving. Any news about the burning process of 1337 started back than? Also I want to know if you have in plan to implement masternodes after the final halving will take place. Thanks!
Activity: 5
I have contacted c-cex.com
They are awaiting feedback from 1337 coin.
I am looking forward to the 1337coin developer contact early c-cex.com. So my interests are guaranteed and peace of mind 1337coin investment.
Thank you admin.

Any updates with 1337? Looks like its been stuck at 1 sat for sometime now. Can someone please convince me on to why this coin is worth purchasing? Looks very suspicious to be honest as to whenever someone buys some it just sells. Wouldn't want to be stuck holding the bag on a dead coin. Just being honest. Thanks in advance.

@vella85 Thank you for clarifying that.

@stacking9mm As vella suggested, please check out OP (main page) of this ANN, explore our website, research etc. Making assumptions without proper research is not going to help you in your investment. Have you joined our Discord? Do you know you can play games, receive tips etc on our Discord? You dont even have to buy to experiment 1337, Do you know you can earn 1337 coins just by folding? Do you know what folding is? Have you been following roadmap on our site or reddit? Have you been following our tweets and recent developments?
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

I can say this and that is the coin is not dead and hopefully never will be. I think the reason why its at 1 sats is because of the upcoming BTC fork. The latest update was that the coin APR was halved and that new features are coming in the future to do with gaming. Its been running for years now so if it was suspicious, you think it would still be here even when the price did peak not long ago. We now have a new dev working on the project so I think we need to give some time before things start to look up again. At 1 sats it isn't much to take a small risk, but you must believe in the project and community. Check out the website and see what 1337 is doing as that's where you'll find a lot of the info.
Activity: 31
Pages:
Jump to: