Author

Topic: ANN: ELIXIR (ELIX) Crowdfunding and E-Commerce With Token Rewards - page 132. (Read 172855 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
1) i send my 1 EXOR to 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8 , and i get 1 Elix in my wallet.
2) i send 0.1 ELIX to the parent address ( the parent address is define in TME ) . but nothing happen.

is the something wrong?

Is this the only address pair you have? Because now your fucked... You cannot create batches with no exor.... I'd send dev an email stating you didn't follow clear instructions and need more exor....

[email protected]  thank you .

Thank you? I ain't the dev.. Nor should he send you an email for a mistake you made! I'd suggested you email HIM letting him know YOU cannot follow simple instructions and need more exor so you can mine your batches.... Make sense?

No... Yeah didn't think so

sorry for my poor english .
can you please explain how is the correct way to make it work .
i do have other address pair.
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
1) i send my 1 EXOR to 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8 , and i get 1 Elix in my wallet.
2) i send 0.1 ELIX to the parent address ( the parent address is define in TME ) . but nothing happen.

is the something wrong?

Is this the only address pair you have? Because now your fucked... You cannot create batches with no exor.... I'd send dev an email stating you didn't follow clear instructions and need more exor....

Thank you? I ain't the dev.. Nor should he send you an email for a mistake you made! I'd suggested you email HIM letting him know YOU cannot follow simple instructions and need more exor so you can mine your batches.... Make sense?

No... Yeah didn't think so
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

is the something wrong?

Yes.. You did not do it correctly
Dear friend
you must sent EXOR  from child address to parent address to min EXOR coin,
affter that send your EXOR to 0xc8C6A31A4A806d3710A7B38b7B296D2fABCCDBA8 to get Elix
See post #1. I try this ok!

is the something wrong?

is the something wrong?

is the something wrong?

Yes.. You did not do it correctly

is the something wrong?
so i can mine Elix just like the TME . send any amouts ELIX to the parent address to mine Elix?

i try to send 0.1 elix to my parent address but nothing happen ?

Did you check you child address for exor?
so i can mine Elix just like the TME . send any amouts ELIX to the parent address to mine Elix?

i try to send 0.1 elix to my parent address but nothing happen ?
Activity: 322
Dear dev! Are you a plan bring ELIX to other exchange in this month! Examble: livecoin; novaexchange again?
ELIXIR would probably be trading on novaexchange already but apparently they still have problems with ERC20 Token deposits and withdrawals

"2017-08-28 12:09 - ERC20 still in maintenance. no ETA"
"Scanning the newly resynced Ethereum blockchain will take time and many transactions has to be manually processed so at the moment we have no ETA for when we can take ERC20 tokens out of maintenance."
with no new news regarding the ETA of reactivation

and then there's still the problem with users having TME stuck on novaexchange that has to be resolved first somehow.

Meh, nova exchange is garbage anyways. We should try going for other exchanges such as coinexchange, liqui and livecoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Dear dev! Are you a plan bring ELIX to other exchange in this month! Examble: livecoin; novaexchange again?
ELIXIR would probably be trading on novaexchange already but apparently they still have problems with ERC20 Token deposits and withdrawals

"2017-08-28 12:09 - ERC20 still in maintenance. no ETA"
"Scanning the newly resynced Ethereum blockchain will take time and many transactions has to be manually processed so at the moment we have no ETA for when we can take ERC20 tokens out of maintenance."
with no new news regarding the ETA of reactivation

and then there's still the problem with users having TME stuck on novaexchange that has to be resolved first somehow.

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
how to create batches??? i mean how much i have to sent to elix address and how much coin will create??? can anyone help??? i am unfamiliar with this because i have not created any batch of tme too. i have my pair.
I think it's you who I explained it to on Telegram. Just look there...

thanks bro. i have just seen that.

No worries!
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
how to create batches??? i mean how much i have to sent to elix address and how much coin will create??? can anyone help??? i am unfamiliar with this because i have not created any batch of tme too. i have my pair.

thanks bro. i have just seen that.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
Merit: 102
I have some Exor on MEW. How to convert them if my ETH balance on MEW = 0 ?
Is this possible?

You can't carry out any transaction on the Eth network if you can't pay the gas fee, and you need Eth to do that. Apart from that, MEW has a, IIRC, 0.01 Eth minimum balance requirement for any transaction.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I have some Exor on MEW. How to convert them if my ETH balance on MEW = 0 ?
Is this possible?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think the team can help out with the tokens trapped on the exchanges, it will be good to receive official statement from Nova exchange their plan for the new token in their wallet and how we can get them back
Jump to: