Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 41. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2457397.new#new free exchange listing right now so please contact ASAP with detail listed in the first page of the OP. Free exchange is free exchange right?

You're right thats very true! Posted both XLR and ELLA to be added that would be cool you guys are a couple of my favorites!  Grin Also shared on twitter!
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2457397.new#new free exchange listing right now so please contact ASAP with detail listed in the first page of the OP. Free exchange is free exchange right?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

Also, please tell me who made BTC and I'll tell you who is ELLA dev.  Grin

OMG!!!! ELLA's Dev is the one I am thinking of? Could be really him?
Ahh, don't ruin the big surprise, we didn't want the word out just yet, but now  you have ruined all of our plans, it's no use anymore, Satoshi come out now, it's over, your cover was jumped by some smart people, they even know that activity tokens was your project.
I'm going to launch Ella classic on Waves, we shouldn't stay behind the advancements of technology. just a lol.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”

Also, please tell me who made BTC and I'll tell you who is ELLA dev.  Grin

OMG!!!! ELLA's Dev is the one I am thinking of? Could be really him?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.
Other than the 0 premine, what really sets this apart from Eth?

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

will ella switch to pos at some point?

It's not in the roadmap as far as i know

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues...  

Why is this so important? I think you are mistaking, there are a lot of coins with anonymous dev. In the end, this is the purpoe of all cryptos..

Purpose of crypto isn't relying on trusting unknown people.  Crypto's goal is to removing the necessity of trusting intermediary people and to go thrust-less with a global consensus. But at the end you still need to trust the team behind the project (specially for small projects like this one), so i rather trust someone that is public, because if he runs with money or break others people thrust at least a public person won't be able to make it again, so he's also breaking his reputation.  While an anon dev could do all that without having to impact his reputation.  So i just don't see how a anon dev could be better than a public dev (with the same skills level).

Btw i'm not saying that this anon dev would steal people or break thrust, i just say that a anon dev can do it without too much impact on his side...

Once you make a counter argument that its up the the community to grow the coin without the developer giving away his privacy. Since there is no premine or ICO, the project is completely community driven there is not a lot of reason the dev should have to break anonymity to put the community at ease when the github is right there for peer review by the community.

He can't really run with people's money because there is no ICO. If this project will fail the ELLA dev will lose money more than any other miner/investor.

Also, please tell me who made BTC and I'll tell you who is ELLA dev.  Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
simply feel .... I love your way ELLA team
D D D Denarius
The dev might be waiting for a right moment to step into the spotlights and remain anonymous until that moment arrives Wink
Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues...  

Why is this so important? I think you are mistaking, there are a lot of coins with anonymous dev. In the end, this is the purpoe of all cryptos..

Purpose of crypto isn't relying on trusting unknown people.  Crypto's goal is to removing the necessity of trusting intermediary people and to go thrust-less with a global consensus. But at the end you still need to trust the team behind the project (specially for small projects like this one), so i rather trust someone that is public, because if he runs with money or break others people thrust at least a public person won't be able to make it again, so he's also breaking his reputation.  While an anon dev could do all that without having to impact his reputation.  So i just don't see how a anon dev could be better than a public dev (with the same skills level).

Btw i'm not saying that this anon dev would steal people or break thrust, i just say that a anon dev can do it without too much impact on his side...

Once you make a counter argument that its up the the community to grow the coin without the developer giving away his privacy. Since there is no premine or ICO, the project is completely community driven there is not a lot of reason the dev should have to break anonymity to put the community at ease when the github is right there for peer review by the community.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues... 

Purpose of crypto isn't relying on trusting unknown people.  Crypto's goal is to removing the necessity of trusting intermediary people and to go thrust-less with a global consensus. But at the end you still need to trust the team behind the project (specially for small projects like this one), so i rather trust someone that is public, because if he runs with money or break others people thrust at least a public person won't be able to make it again, so he's also breaking his reputation.  While an anon dev could do all that without having to impact his reputation.  So i just don't see how a anon dev could be better than a public dev (with the same skills level).

Activity: 220
Yes the true gem gets it while under 10 $ it is a litecoin from ethereum
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

They forgot to post one important aspect thou, Ella is the only coin that main dev isn't public.  This is important for trust issues... 

The Ellaism project can obtain coin mining, no pre mining, no ICO, this is it, it will have a very bright future? It is not too good to understand, please enlighten friends dig

Yes the coin(and should) be mined, not sure what the difficulty is atm though and how profitable really depends on your mining setup, electric cost or if you rent how much you rent the hashes for. Yes I believe ELLA is a easy win from here but needs a push in the right direction on the marketing side of things and some better exchanges a topia add would really help it compete with PIRL in some friendly competition.  Grin
Activity: 336
The Ellaism project can obtain coin mining, no pre mining, no ICO, this is it, it will have a very bright future? It is not too good to understand, please enlighten friends dig
D D D Denarius
For those unaware, there was an issue on the API of Stocks Exchange, which resulted in the 24h volume reseting at 00:00 GMT 00.

This reflected in Coinmarketcap, affecting ELLA the most as it's the only exchange. This issue has been resolved, now the transaction volume will show the real numbers.

I was wondering why people would suddenly stop trading ELLA at regular intervals.
I'm glad it's fixed, nobody wants to see ELLA for the first time on CMC at midnight and see 0 volume Smiley Now we can rest assure all numbers are shown correct on CMC. Good job!
Activity: 266
“A fool and his money are soon parted”
For those unaware, there was an issue on the API of Stocks Exchange, which resulted in the 24h volume reseting at 00:00 GMT 00.

This reflected in Coinmarketcap, affecting ELLA the most as it's the only exchange. This issue has been resolved, now the transaction volume will show the real numbers.

I was wondering why people would suddenly stop trading ELLA at regular intervals.

Oh yeah I've definitely noticed problems with the AI unfortunately but glad to hear it was resolved!
D D D Denarius

After 2 weeks of back and forth with support tickets they finally solved this and now ELLA will have a continues volume on CMC so it doesn't look like a coin without volume every time SE servers hit midnight.
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

I think it's related to the results provided instead of the typi cal "I'm Joe developer, creator of genericoin" that ends up being a ton of crap

I was expecting a constructive post and some details, yours seems pretty bias, most others coins also shows progression overtime.  I have check github for this coin, but i havent seen much changes in there, maybe theres a private codebase somewhere that im unaware of?

Im not trying to bash or anything, im trying to stay objective and gets some facts, so again could you elaborate more?

Now that your questions were answered by far more constructive people on Discord, would you like to share what you found about Ellaism?

Yeah for now its too early to talk about unique features for this project, they are working hard to provide all the tools required to be a good coin.  So for now it hasn't been decided which kind of feature will make this coin unique. 

As i said on discord, i'm ok with that, i prefer a project to take its time, provide a good foundation and then find its ways in crypto...  I'll stick around and keep a close eye on this one!
Activity: 157
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

I think it's related to the results provided instead of the typi cal "I'm Joe developer, creator of genericoin" that ends up being a ton of crap

I was expecting a constructive post and some details, yours seems pretty bias, most others coins also shows progression overtime.  I have check github for this coin, but i havent seen much changes in there, maybe theres a private codebase somewhere that im unaware of?

Im not trying to bash or anything, im trying to stay objective and gets some facts, so again could you elaborate more?

Now that your questions were answered by far more constructive people on Discord, would you like to share what you found about Ellaism?
Pages:
Jump to: