Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks - page 43. (Read 118874 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Other than the 0 premine, what really sets this apart from Eth?
Price Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T
Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.

You can view the differences here, and take your own conclussions http://ellaism.org/comparison/

will ella switch to pos at some point?

It's not in the roadmap as far as i know
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
will ella switch to pos at some point?
Activity: 2
Been following this coin for a little while and the community seems to be fairly positive and growing steadily.
I'm still on the fence about investing though until I can see a more precise roadmap (Upcoming features and timelines) apart from what's listed on the website.
stocks exchange 0.002 btc for withdrawal wtf? thats 16$ for one transaction, was 0.001 ok not cheap but still ok if you withdraw big amounts, looks like they become greedy , and we need one more exchange to compeete with them

Any withdrawal or movement of BTC from, to, and between exchanges is going to be expensive, slow and painful
Activity: 15
We now have a chat implemented on our pool homepage!

Mine with a 0.5% fee, where 25% of that fee is donated to the ella development fund!

http://ella.cryptobitpool.eu
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
stocks exchange 0.002 btc for withdrawal wtf? thats 16$ for one transaction, was 0.001 ok not cheap but still ok if you withdraw big amounts, looks like they become greedy , and we need one more exchange to compeete with them

If you withdraw ELLA the fee is only 0.001 ELLA (which is what you should be doing)
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Good job on the v1 release of wallet, installing it now so wish me luck!
Activity: 248
Merit: 27
If someone has problems to import his keystore file in the Ellagem-wallet, they can copy it to:

C:\Users\"your_username"\AppData\Roaming\Parity\Ethereum\keys\ellaism\
Activity: 9

1.0 my a**  Undecided

[Window Title]
Ellagem

[Main Instruction]
Es konnte keine Verbindung mit dem Node hergestellt werden. Weitere Informatinen finden sich in den Logdateien.

[Content]
Node type: geth
Network: test
Platform: win32 (Architecure ia32)

...error: Found argument '--fast' which wasn't expected, or isn't valid in this context
   Did you mean --fast-unlock?

USAGE:
    geth.exe --fast-unlock --testnet

For more information try --help

[OK]
Activity: 268
Buying ELLA OTC.
Interested sellers pls PM.
Escrow through bitrated.

Thanks.
Activity: 127
ok thanx
im gonna wait a bit till i know is perfect.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
the windows wallet is out?

Basically yes. Might still be buggy, but we played around with EllaGem yesterday to try and break the windows wallet.  Cool
Activity: 127
the windows wallet is out?
Activity: 308
Slow and steady, that's how long lasting projects are built.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
The stand-alone wallet was the best decision so far to increase node on the network and give a easy way for people not much techie to begin the venture with ELLA.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
D D D Denarius
Many new nodes for ELLA! Things are growing fast Cheesy
Good progress, and indeed like someone said join the Discord to get in touch with the guys behind the coin and to see how serious they take this project. No bad words about the dev team Smiley
Many new nodes for ELLA! Things are growing fast Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: