Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform - page 10. (Read 13273 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Dear manager
Can you expain to me a topic "What emarket solve" to cleary?
I dont find a plan to build blockchain separate on whitepaper? Do the project have plan to it??
copper member
Activity: 112
The blockchain-powered e-marketplace
This airdrop is very interesting i hope it will be best in future

What airdrop? I don't think this coin has an airdrop someone correct me if Im wrong?

Airdrop does not exist, maybe the person misrepresented or just want to increase the number of posts on his account, from the sentence alone is already guessed.

Confirm! We do not have airdrop. We have Free Token Campaign which you can check on https://emarketchain.co/eMarketchain_Campaign.pdf
Activity: 132
eMarketChain is developing a blockchain-powered marketplace and payment ecosystem that cuts out e-commerce middleman commissions for manufacturers
egretia
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

What airdrop? I don't think this coin has an airdrop someone correct me if Im wrong?

Airdrop does not exist, maybe the person misrepresented or just want to increase the number of posts on his account, from the sentence alone is already guessed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The purpose of the project made me really excited. When using the eMarketChain platform, buyers and sellers of different products without charge to the middleman. Profits belong to both buyers and sellers. But they have to transfer their money to this coin and so they have to pay a small fee. Is there a better way?

Hello koralan,

If we find a way to avoid this fee we will do it. Our team is pretty sure that the blockchain technology will provide no taxes at all in the near future. The first step for that is the transition from PoW to PoS & Caspar Protocol in Ethereum world (you can find more information on the internet). Nevertheless, the transfer fee seems insignificant compared to the hidden commission and bank taxes.
There will be no commission for the third person between the purchaser and the seller. Therefore the transfer fee will be very little compared to the third party commission or bank tax. That makes both the seller and the buyer happy. The project will have a strong community and ICO value will increase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 255

copper member
I'm sorry maybe I missed somewhere answer on this question. do you have your app or maybe it's on stage of developing?

Hello Asya77,

We launch our testnet in a live environment. You can check it here: https://emarketchain.co/emarket/
The first big update will be on Q3 2018 (including checkout process). The final released is planned to be on Q3 2019.
copper member
Nice ecommerce project but i would like to ask what are you going to arrange for other couriers and shipment facilities for pick up and delivery?Thats will be also free !!!!!Just asking if u have any good option for it because its great part of ecommerce so shud b manage well.

All the best

Thank you.

Hello eggo1,

We will use several couriers (FedEx, Indian Postal Service, etc.) to deliver your packages. Currently, we are in the middle of negotiations with them, so once when we have something officially will be announced Smiley
Activity: 150
Emarketchain - is an interesting project,good,promising idea!
Egretia
Activity: 3
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I'm sorry maybe I missed somewhere answer on this question. do you have your app or maybe it's on stage of developing?
Activity: 742
Merit: 606
Yeah, I believe that e-commerce is the way of the future. That "0% commissions" thing makes me really excited about the prospects of eMarketChain. Honestly though, what do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the other e-commerce projects?
Activity: 4
Nice ecommerce project but i would like to ask what are you going to arrange for other couriers and shipment facilities for pick up and delivery?Thats will be also free !!!!!Just asking if u have any good option for it because its great part of ecommerce so shud b manage well.

All the best

Thank you.
copper member
Yeah, I believe that e-commerce is the way of the future. That "0% commissions" thing makes me really excited about the prospects of eMarketChain. Honestly though, what do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the other e-commerce projects?

Hello Smart man,

The biggest advantages of the other e-commerce project are our business model which aims to remove the hidden commisions and the fact that we are going to implement a blockchain in our e-commerce platform by skipping the bank taxes.
If you are interested, please read the article from our CEO where he shares his thoughts about the future of eMarketChain: https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
eMarketChain is developing a blockchain-powered marketplace and payment ecosystem that cuts out e-commerce middleman commissions for manufacturers and consumers. It serves as a direct e-marketplace for producers of goods, merchants and consumers to buy and sell products and process payments with no commission required.
The project is interesting and promising, but for success it is necessary to have a lot of users. The team does good marketing, that's good. Cool
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
An interesting and promising project.
Blockchain technology will soon be applied everywhere.
The question is who will be the first to close all niches.

this technology has won a lot of supporters, because it performs a very important function in the cryptanalytic space. and over time, this technology will only be improved. so no one will destroy it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
eMarketChain is developing a blockchain-powered marketplace and payment ecosystem that cuts out e-commerce middleman commissions for manufacturers and consumers. It serves as a direct e-marketplace for producers of goods, merchants and consumers to buy and sell products and process payments with no commission required.
Activity: 21
An interesting and promising project.
Blockchain technology will soon be applied everywhere.
The question is who will be the first to close all niches.
copper member
What is the current bonus an dthe minimum anmount for investment in your ICO?

Hello idioma1,

we don't have a minimum amount of investment. It's completely your decision. You can check our Free Tokens Campaign: https://emarketchain.co/eMarketchain_Campaign.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: