Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] eMarketChain 🚀[Pre-Sale 15.04]🚀 0% commisions on our ecommerce platform - page 6. (Read 13273 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
I believe this project will achieve success because many people here provide good support for this project. it seems that to achieve hard cap is not difficult if many investors participate here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Which type of goods you will have on your marketplace? Is there will be electronics or closes or some other goods?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What are you going to earn on if the commission on your platform is 0%?

That's a good question I guess they plan some commission from presale
Activity: 69
This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea!
copper member
Activity: 112
The blockchain-powered e-marketplace
What is the price of 1 TCO?

Hello mimota169,

what do you mean by saying a price of 1 TCO (Total cost of ownership)?
Activity: 31
What are you going to earn on if the commission on your platform is 0%?
copper member
coin sales information is very clear by doing presale first and then do ICO with a predetermined time schedule, I also see the price of coins when ICO is different, is there any softcap on this project?

Hello harrycalik,

The softcap is 18,000ETH and the hardcap is 32,000ETH
copper member
An interesting project. Can I know more about this project?

Hello Micheal_Duong,

You can read the article that our CEO wrote about the future of our platform and how the EMAC token price will grow:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307
Activity: 45
What kind of licence do you have?

I can't speak to eMarketChain but I know when it comes to ecommerce and markets within markets they will need to be in strict compliance with all regulations. I've been following a project tangentially related known as FIC Network (creating a fixed income market), and they going through all the hoops to ensure they are abiding with laws so that their token is not a security but rather a utility. In fact, their ICO smart contracts are audited by Blockvis. If eMarketChain has some similar sort of auditing mechanism, that would be very appealing to me.
Activity: 11
Activity: 98
coin sales information is very clear by doing presale first and then do ICO with a predetermined time schedule, I also see the price of coins when ICO is different, is there any softcap on this project?
Activity: 41
An interesting project. Can I know more about this project?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
And how much did you collect so far during your pre-sale? Is it safe to say that you will reach the soft cap of 18,000 ETH?

Hello fancy2973,

Currently, we are around 10,000ETH and we are in the middle of negotiations with the angel investors who can cover the other 8,000ETH. So we hope at the end of the main sale to be able to announce successful ICO.
Already collected around 10K eth, that's amazing amount while so many project doing ICO right now. You're almost done it, do your best shot to collect the other 8K eth dev.
Activity: 26
I hope what the dev is working on will be a success.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
we do not know how you work and earn money from this project, I understand you do not take a commission, what is right like that, or I misunderstand, give me the explanation. thank you

Hello kalstarzz,

this article could be very helpful to understand our platform and our business model. Also our CEO shares his thoughts there about the future of our marketplace and how to token price will grow:
https://medium.com/@martin.shoilev/emarketchain-co-the-project-that-potentially-will-change-and-revolutionize-e-commerce-world-384858b8d307

Let me give you an example:
Amazon has 14% commision. 1–3% are spent on bank taxes(depending on the bank you are using). The other 11–13% go into the pocket of the online stores like Amazon.
eMarketChain will remove these unfair taxes.

For more described information please follow the link above.

Great thoughts from great team, this platform technology will surely have a huge market if it will be developed properly and timely and will be realized in the real world as they offer a big advantages and opportunities for both consumers and merchants.  It will contribute huge impact especifically to the online shopping industry.  Hope to see this project be competitive to the exisitng project in the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I hope this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
This project will create a platform on which there will have neither middleman fees nor any transactional fees. We will put an end to the unfair commissions which you pay to the online stores’ owners. It's awesome and economic!
Activity: 32
I hope this project will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.
Activity: 43
An interesting project with a clear coin sales schedule with a total supply of coins that is not excessive, I see this project also offers a campaign for someone who wants to get a free coin, hopefully with a promotion made, the sale of coins reaching its target
copper member
And how much did you collect so far during your pre-sale? Is it safe to say that you will reach the soft cap of 18,000 ETH?

Hello fancy2973,

Currently, we are around 10,000ETH and we are in the middle of negotiations with the angel investors who can cover the other 8,000ETH. So we hope at the end of the main sale to be able to announce successful ICO.
copper member
I see your goal is good
but your white paper does not give a satisfactory explanation to me, I hope you give me a brief explanation so that I can more easily understand this project.

Hello kalstarzz,

please follow our previous answer to you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: