Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [EMJ] - EMJAC The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project🔥 - page 3. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
EMJAC's using technology to recycle waste into energy and digitize them
to help communities around the world.
Activity: 43
This is a very important concept for ordinary people. I hope the project will be implemented in full.
Activity: 14
Knowing that you can also sell your old tyres to get a token reward from EMJAC platform is satisfying, Do i understand that correctly??

I'm also have question for that, maybe your old tyres can be transformed into EMJ Tokens, Let's wait for them to reply on that.
Activity: 39
We will gain profit and at the same time EMJAC is saving mother earth.
Activity: 5
EMJAC model will increase
efficiencies and lower  the cost of
doing business by enabling the
following market opportunities
Activity: 76
Knowing that you can also sell your old tyres to get a token reward from EMJAC platform is satisfying, Do i understand that correctly??
Activity: 13
Therefore i conclude that this is worth for a huge investment.

Yes mate it is worth investing so we should join the ieo,
Activity: 11
Therefore i conclude that this is worth for a huge investment.
This project aim to reduce illegal waste tyre dumping by creating value for waste tyres.

They are also Providing a solution and trading platform for waste tyre supplies, logistics and products.

It is good that they also thinking of the possibilities for investors to double their profit, Hope they will also have signal channels.

I'm also waiting for their new update, I think they will be also listed on some exchange on the start of their IEO..
Activity: 9
This is a very important concept for ordinary people. I hope the project will be implemented in full.
that is for sure, EMJAC team will do their very best
This project aim to reduce illegal waste tyre dumping by creating value for waste tyres.

They are also Providing a solution and trading platform for waste tyre supplies, logistics and products.

It is good that they also thinking of the possibilities for investors to double their profit, Hope they will also have signal channels.
There are real business cases out there that can help us make our surroundings cleaner, safer and more pleasant and this is one of those project.

Yes, but in any cases we should also be aware of the procedure they will be making to ensure the quality and safety of their products.
Activity: 39
There are real business cases out there that can help us make our surroundings cleaner, safer and more pleasant and this is one of those project.

Then we should keep an Eye in this project.

Exactly because EMJAC is building a digital architecture to help the word to efficiently convert waste into renewable energy.

Then we should keep an Eye in this project.
Activity: 8
I just want to know about the diesel produced.  Is it the same we get from the pumps at the refilling station?  that wont damage our cars will it?
No, the diesel is used for gensets its heavy diesel not to used for vehicles. LOL
Oh i see. by the way Is there anyway that we can refined the heavy diesels into the ones we used for our vehicles?
Yes! but it is a long process.
Activity: 18
 EMJAC’s TRU process does just that and decomposes waste into raw materials that can be monetized. It’s a benefit to all of us
I just want to know about the diesel produced.  Is it the same we get from the pumps at the refilling station?  that wont damage our cars will it?
No, the diesel is used for gensets its heavy diesel not to used for vehicles. LOL
Oh i see. by the way Is there anyway that we can refined the heavy diesels into the ones we used for our vehicles?
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: