Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] [EMJ] - EMJAC The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project🔥 - page 5. (Read 2165 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Various sources calculate that there are over 2 billion tires that are categorized as waste per year and is projected to keep growing and reach 2.3 billion as early as 2023. So we need this kind of project.
Activity: 14
This project is not new to me, since other projects have also this solutions for a cause to environment something,but it really impress me of their work in progress solutions which can be look forward too in the future.
Activity: 5
The long-term result of this project will generate clean energy, reduce tire waste and hazards associated with it.

Right, I'm planning on supporting this project, I will join their IEO.
support now, no need to wait for the IEO. tell your friends about EMJAC and how this project works.

Projects that supports solutions for environment will surely be trusted by investors.
INDEED!
I want to know more about EMJAC's DLT project procedures, It caught also my interest in the market circulation on the following quarters of this year 2020.
Activity: 39
The long-term result of this project will generate clean energy, reduce tire waste and hazards associated with it.

support now, no need to wait for the IEO. tell your friends about EMJAC and how this project works.

Projects that supports solutions for environment will surely be trusted by investors.

Exactly and we really need this kind of project.
Activity: 43
I know most of us who use tyres do not know where or how waste tyres are being disposed off and the
negative impact to the environment. EMJAC are here to share with us on how waste tyres are being manage and recycled in an environmental friendly manner.  
Activity: 76

Activity: 7

Activity: 8
Guy if you wish to purchase energy product you can use your EMJ token to purchase, we can also get EMJ token back as a reward i return.
That's nice, but i think it is better if we can get discount for those who hold EMJ token and use their EMJ token to purchasing energy product.
that is a good idea too. but who knows when this project become successful they will give us reward and also discount.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 9
Guy if you wish to purchase energy product you can use your EMJ token to purchase, we can also get EMJ token back as a reward i return.
That's nice, but i think it is better if we can get discount for those who hold EMJ token and use their EMJ token to purchasing energy product.
Activity: 18
This is very interesting that To make the project transparent, EMJAC’s CEO Meng Kwan and his partners came up with a special system that can enable users to watch the stream of the entire scrap tires processing routine, as well as they can purchase, sell and trade created energy into the cryptocurrency.
he also said in an article that he want the world population to join EMJAC to recycle and empower Blockchain towards a sustainable future.
This is very interesting that To make the project transparent, EMJAC’s CEO Meng Kwan and his partners came up with a special system that can enable users to watch the stream of the entire scrap tires processing routine, as well as they can purchase, sell and trade created energy into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 8
Activity: 13
Let's spread the good news about this project. This time we need to think about our environment.

Exactly we should support this project all the way.
Activity: 11
What will be the maximum cap or investment for their ieo?
Activity: 7
Let's spread the good news about this project. This time we need to think about our environment.
Activity: 43
EMJAC aiming to construct waste tyre TRU plant which will
recycle 120 tons of waste tyres per day making it the biggest waste tyre recycling facility in the
world. amazing right?  Smiley

No doubt, EMJAC team have brilliant minds.

Yes. And in additional EMJAC’s TRU technology has been tested and comply with environmental regulations of
many countries worldwide
Activity: 13
EMJAC has a digital platform that relies on up-to-date blockchain systems that will allow controlling and cutting unsanctioned tire discarding.
recycle 120 tons of waste tyres per day making it the biggest waste tyre recycling facility in the

No doubt, EMJAC team have brilliant minds.

I agree to that also having the natural way of creating a useful environmental friendly products will control the pollution in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: