Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement - page 25. (Read 3930 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Announcing the 7th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 13, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@ador_justin
@airdroplar
@AirdropShaytan
@alex783zis
@Alexand64892196
@AlexTokens
@amilyasonny
@andrihyde
@ArtemkinArt
@ashna_80
@autonewblog
@balyozetkisi
@barbeiragem
@be_chuyen
@Brandnowww
@Btf39Vanessa
@buddhapurple
@busjay55
@crypto_magnet
@cryptodaxa
@cryptoetherius
@cryptofrenchtec
@CUDDKK
@Dablatar
@DL3OCI
@DmitryJonz
@dohai1117
@EA_Pomogov
@earn_money_ways
@emmakhan301
@fauzy_asrof
@Florent477
@FranChermita
@goksel__ozel
@GomaPaka
@guljee029
@Himansh67262831
@hungkhambg
@ichininosantron
@ILIKEBTC
@iphettiwaththa
@its_dynamixsam
@iVanya007
@izanjahri
@JamSpakpahan
@JCNCalP9rdCgCIH
@Jesica0980
@JotaconL
@kama_zcr
@kara_han666
@KekeBuei
@kondrashovatse1
@LawyerAnton
@lehungviet96
@LicariPauline
@loilevan211
@LoiLeVan5
@lordwindp
@lyntandeg21
@lyohha1
@magnifico_alekc
@Manhha92Tn
@MdSaidu63613229
@MenchukAnton
@MillerRapahel
@mistri_santosh
@MocardTV
@mrhsiha1
@navyribi
@nguyenvancam11
@NusratJ08554127
@phandung1710
@PreneurGrace
@prokopief
@pushkina77katya
@resh_mira
@rmcatog
@rravot
@RuByrul
@SajidAh02729260
@Sanoopekm
@seme786
@seregapetr45
@somovaeva25
@stulishapka1
@Sumonislam860
@Sunny44763915
@Sy_YMCMB
@tamerlansuperse
@ThanhNhan2014
@ThongDoHuynhHuy
@tie_gunners
@trantan1951
@TrongVinh18
@UzoatuB
@waseelaturkey
@YSivikha
@zgrKartal19
@19COM87
@2001Markevich

Congratulations! 700 winners are declared till now!

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!

I am really curious how team have chosen and what are the tasks that needs to be done to be able to win? Mind explaining it here or did I missed some nice introduction about this event?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
 As a bounty hunters, i found this project really interesting.
Activity: 104
I think t already learnt something from your marketing strategy. promising project.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
Announcing the 7th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 13, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@ador_justin
@airdroplar
@AirdropShaytan
@alex783zis
@Alexand64892196
@AlexTokens
@amilyasonny
@andrihyde
@ArtemkinArt
@ashna_80
@autonewblog
@balyozetkisi
@barbeiragem
@be_chuyen
@Brandnowww
@Btf39Vanessa
@buddhapurple
@busjay55
@crypto_magnet
@cryptodaxa
@cryptoetherius
@cryptofrenchtec
@CUDDKK
@Dablatar
@DL3OCI
@DmitryJonz
@dohai1117
@EA_Pomogov
@earn_money_ways
@emmakhan301
@fauzy_asrof
@Florent477
@FranChermita
@goksel__ozel
@GomaPaka
@guljee029
@Himansh67262831
@hungkhambg
@ichininosantron
@ILIKEBTC
@iphettiwaththa
@its_dynamixsam
@iVanya007
@izanjahri
@JamSpakpahan
@JCNCalP9rdCgCIH
@Jesica0980
@JotaconL
@kama_zcr
@kara_han666
@KekeBuei
@kondrashovatse1
@LawyerAnton
@lehungviet96
@LicariPauline
@loilevan211
@LoiLeVan5
@lordwindp
@lyntandeg21
@lyohha1
@magnifico_alekc
@Manhha92Tn
@MdSaidu63613229
@MenchukAnton
@MillerRapahel
@mistri_santosh
@MocardTV
@mrhsiha1
@navyribi
@nguyenvancam11
@NusratJ08554127
@phandung1710
@PreneurGrace
@prokopief
@pushkina77katya
@resh_mira
@rmcatog
@rravot
@RuByrul
@SajidAh02729260
@Sanoopekm
@seme786
@seregapetr45
@somovaeva25
@stulishapka1
@Sumonislam860
@Sunny44763915
@Sy_YMCMB
@tamerlansuperse
@ThanhNhan2014
@ThongDoHuynhHuy
@tie_gunners
@trantan1951
@TrongVinh18
@UzoatuB
@waseelaturkey
@YSivikha
@zgrKartal19
@19COM87
@2001Markevich

Congratulations! 700 winners are declared till now!

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!
Activity: 104
just a good survey , It seems to me that you already succeed in attracting popularity. I will continue to focus on it!
copper member
It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.
copper member
It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.
I also do not understand if I can take part in the survey or is it really finished? Could the developers give an explanation to this question?

Yes dear. The survey is already over. I'm sorry that you missed participation in such an incredible survey. But not to worry, we have bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Also, not to forget the private sale of tokens.

Join us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on these upcoming events.
copper member
I's great advertising strategy to promote your upcoming project, however since this thread is ANN, it should contain information on the project itself, Now the thread is like a bounty thread. I had to visit the website to get main info. Anyway the idea of building Social Trading platform with Crypto Exchange and features like setting Alerts, Tool to analyze Coin Growth will be great.

Thanks for your advice. As this thread is created to announce the survey winners, we have tried to cover survey and project related info as much as we can. We surely are dedicated to developing an exchange as demanded by the traders. For detailed information about our project, please hold-up for the whitepaper. I request you to register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form to have a preview before it releases.
copper member
Looks like a promising project. Do you know when will whitepaper be announced? Can't wait to see how it does.

Thanks for the comment. The whitepaper will be live soon. If you would like to have a preview, then kindly register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.
copper member
What should I do on Twitter to get my account to participate in the prize draw? and how will you determine the winners who will receive prizes? Will you make the broadcast?

The survey is already over. We are announcing the names of winning participants. You can be a part of upcoming events which are bounty, airdrop and private sale of Encrybit tokens.

To get the latest updates, please join us on Twitter and Telegram.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I think the more such infrastructural projects, the better the crypts in the world, I hope the team will make a good project.
Activity: 336
What should I do on Twitter to get my account to participate in the prize draw? and how will you determine the winners who will receive prizes? Will you make the broadcast?

This is the topic and thread for the team to officially launched and recognized the winners. So all the participants should focus being in here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
It seems like that this project is gaining a loot more attention here in the crypto currency community because of its bounty campaign programs. This is one of the advantage of a certain project that is having a good bounty campaigns. Well this is keep on arousing into the community and I will also try to join one. I will keep on observing to this project and hopefully that this will have a good outcome.

I'm bit a sad because I did not joined the campaign in the past days, and Now I saw there are many winners that have been qualified for free btc and XRP.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
It seems like that this project is gaining a loot more attention here in the crypto currency community because of its bounty campaign programs. This is one of the advantage of a certain project that is having a good bounty campaigns. Well this is keep on arousing into the community and I will also try to join one. I will keep on observing to this project and hopefully that this will have a good outcome.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Is there any round 2 for this contest? I am interested to join! The prices are attracting, Or bounty campaign to be launched soon?

This was already the second survey. Yes, bounty is coming next month. Join the official Twitter and Telegram channels to have more info.

Definitely bounty hunters will be curious to know whether they have huge amount of allocation because if that would happen then probably it will be interesting. The team already giving rewards with their unique way of making an advertisement so probably if the team launched a bounty program, this will bring them more exposure.
I believe you're right, well its the purpose of advertising to make people aware, either way thanks for the information I am definitely would like to join.
Activity: 93
Good bounty company, get into the project, support the team!
Activity: 80
very great project, I'll participate in your bounty program
Activity: 73
I must visit your website and read roadmap of Encrybit and it is very clear and easy to understand.Good job dev
Activity: 76
I want to join the Signatures Bounty Campaign. Hope this project can go far
Activity: 80
Looks like a promising project. Do you know when will whitepaper be announced? Can't wait to see how it does.
Pages:
Jump to: