Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement - page 20. (Read 3930 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It's nice that encrybit Is focussed on developing a secure crypto currency exchange that doesn't compromise on agility or user friendliness ICOits revolutionary trading platform offers a streamlined experience for tranding platform efforts and a centralized experience for the traders and I think ur white papers or road maps are getting to final of desin
Encrybit is a centralized and exchange and your team us very well aware that a bunch of traders prefer decentralized exchange and I liked encrybit that is planning to buy a a token which is available and starts on September which as I heard an I'm waiting for it.
Activity: 504
It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?
Yes, of course, the second round is planned for next month. Stay in the social networks of the project and you do not miss the information about the start of generosity.
Activity: 380
It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the team is doing a great jobs doing a giveaway at an early stage of the project.
Encrybit is actively bringing more advanced improvements as we can have buyback and burn on certain stages and levels. Locking period for team, founders and company is affirmative. We will get to know all the information together through the whitepapers which will be available by September end. Expecting to know when the beta of Encrybit exchange ?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.

It's a centralized exchange. Sure, other promotional activities are lined up.
They already prepared thier promotions and advertising campaign so this project is now all set for its launching in the future.
I guess till when the whole dust about crypto market is settled before we can get this one launched to the market i think anyway am looking forward to their release sooner or later
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Opportunity is limited on first 10k participants how about the remaining participants who was interested to proceed their involvement by choosing with Encrybit plans and activities, hoping they implement more opportunities for the users who left alone Cry
Activity: 434
I like the project so much that I like it right now, at once a free distribution of tokens and it's very good for me.
Right the project is very nice and it is very interesting at the same time. Its new but you can see how the team are working vry hard to reach their goal. I know they will encounter alot of issues and some other things but I hope team well be prepared and do what ever it takes to make this project a successful one.
Activity: 378
seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?
I think they will have more, because this is long term project and as i know we have a lot of exchange need to know the result of their survey.

We'll have bounty and airdrop in September. Stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on any important update.
It is very good! Who can take part in getting tokens? Are there any restrictions? Or can absolutely everyone take part?
I like the project so much that I like it right now, at once a free distribution of tokens and it's very good for me.
The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.

Generally there is no problem with having more exchanges as it is good to have some competitive service providers. Although it is true that in the end most traders will go where the most trading volume is.
I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Have checked on the website and read through the litepaper. It is well detailed and I look forward to having the whitepaper in September. I look forward to getting updated on this site.
They still have alot of plans for this project ans certainly they will be able to accomplish all thier platforms for this project.
If Encrybit is prioritizing our bitcoin talk channel at the beginning to cascade all the announcements dealing with the opportunities that will be a great help even for all the supporters who can utilize their skills and avail the opportunities.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?
Yes the project team and developers are so very nice to have a generous rewards.  The rewards is very good way to market the project and increase the number of trust ratings. There is no news as of now about the bounty campaigns but Iam confident and I believe the good decision of the team for the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
i am   waiting for the whitepaper but i have a small Q will we have a working MVP before token sale starts ?
and congrats for the winners Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, bounty and airdrop are coming up next month.

Nice, can't wait to join the bounty campaign and airdrop next month. This will surely help the project to gain more popularity and to boost exposures that can help to attract more investors.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

Yes, bounty and airdrop are coming up next month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
All the participants want to win, but this is impossible, since there will be a certain amount of winners. All we have to do is fulfill the conditions of participation in the drawing and just wait patiently for the results to be announced.

I think the event has already ended and their are just sorting winners from the huge amount of participants. Anyway, I am still looking forward for more new updates about encrybit and their future plans.
Activity: 574
Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
All the participants want to win, but this is impossible, since there will be a certain amount of winners. All we have to do is fulfill the conditions of participation in the drawing and just wait patiently for the results to be announced.
Pages:
Jump to: