Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished! - page 10. (Read 357186 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
ExscudoTalk episode #12 is out! What's new for this week?

- Upcoming AMA with Exscudo CEO Andrew Zimine🎙️
- Exscudo Exchange volume and EON price check 📈
- Global crypto market news 🌍
- $10 weekly giveaway in the comments on YouTube 💰

Tune in!

(Click the picture for the link to the article)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
So many bug for a project that runs since 4  years it is to much , i am wondering where did you spend all millions dollars you just collected 4 years ago?
funds have run out to buy luxury goods and go on vacation, maybe you know how useless this garbage project is

A lot of views (140+) on ExscudoTalk and thats not for nothing. These guys have been developing for all these years and now its time to flourish. Does multi broker ring you a bell? Binance Kraken Okex and Exscudo in 1!!!😃 you decide yourself.....
haha 4 years developing in an empty box that has no results even just a garbage, not so newbie (ExscudoEXITscam member) who always leaves comments on this thread

Off course exscudo it is mostly like an exit scam , and their pretend to be a good project! Give me all the million dollars you have collected i am sure i could make your project much better!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
ExscudoTalk episode #11 is out! What's up this week?

- Exscudo Exchange volume increase
- EON price check
- Technical Analysis article on Exscudo Blog
- Global crypto market news
- $10 weekly giveaway in the comments on YouTube

Tune in!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/699256686418067577/754800483536994324/cryptotalk_11.png?width=832&height=468 (Click the picture for the link to YouTube)

Anywhere we can look at eon price ? i would love to sell all my exscudo coin to someone , best offer please send me a pm, still have it on exchange! if you are interested please let me know

Look on Blockfolio. Just search Exscudo EON or EON there. Or in Exscudo Channels app.

Blockfolio is very nice yes!! EON= 0.0328$
Activity: 251

- EON price check

Tune in!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/699256686418067577/754800483536994324/cryptotalk_11.png?width=832&height=468 (Click the picture for the link to YouTube)

Anywhere we can look at eon price ? i would love to sell all my exscudo coin to someone , best offer please send me a pm, still have it on exchange! if you are interested please let me know

Look on Blockfolio. Just search Exscudo EON or EON there. Or in Exscudo Channels app.
Activity: 251
It would be better if they'll have that volume listed in CMC, it's easier to monitor.

As of now, there's still no information in https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exscudo/.... any update regarding CMC listing @Exscudo ?
Don't expect them to fix it because he said they don't have that priority. So it is very vague to be able to track their listing on CMC.

They can no longer handle this listing, what about the more difficult part of developing and progressing a project?

It may be out of their hands if it's not a technical issue. CMC states that they don't guarantee a tracked listing for a project. So, it could be that the info on CMC will appear only after they boost the liquidity and user base.
legendary

- EON price check

Tune in!

(Click the picture for the link to YouTube)

- EON price check

Tune in!

So many bug for a project that runs since 4  years it is to much , i am wondering where did you spend all millions dollars you just collected 4 years ago?
funds have run out to buy luxury goods and go on vacation, maybe you know how useless this garbage project is

A lot of views (140+) on ExscudoTalk and thats not for nothing. These guys have been developing for all these years and now its time to flourish. Does multi broker ring you a bell? Binance Kraken Okex and Exscudo in 1!!!😃 you decide yourself.....
haha 4 years developing in an empty box that has no results even just a garbage, not so newbie (ExscudoEXITscam member) who always leaves comments on this thread

Saying that we did not achieve any results is simply not true. You have your right to be disappointed with the project and we can understand that, but it will not stop us from going towards our goals to bring profit to the company and its investors.
So many bug for a project that runs since 4  years it is to much , i am wondering where did you spend all millions dollars you just collected 4 years ago?

Can you please specify what bugs did you face with our products? Will be happy to hear your feedback (here or in PM) and our devs will fo their best to fix them ASAP.

you also leave comments on this thread don't you? but can I ask you why? are you an investor from ICO?

I do comment here because I am a truly supporter of Exscudo and I know they will succeed with all the knowledge they have in house. Above that its insane how low the price is for such a quality project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

So many bug for a project that runs since 4  years it is to much , i am wondering where did you spend all millions dollars you just collected 4 years ago?

legendary
ExscudoTalk episode #10 is out! What's new for this week?

- Multibroker release date 🗓️
- EON 2.0 details 👨‍💻

Tune in!

Very nice episode once again and approaching 100 views!!! Keep coming the good stuff  Grin Grin Grin

It's great to see more views on the ExscudoTalks! Thanks for your support!

Absolutely great and in the mean time 100+!!! Good work!!🚀🚀🚀

Thank you!

- EON 2.0 details 👨‍💻

Tune in!

https://sun9-60.userapi.com/sfMnJ0mLUDS-OPxKuX99qF129sbh_HuyCxZHhw/awBv_yffIxE.jpg (Click the picture for the link to YouTube)

Very nice episode once again and approaching 100 views!!! Keep coming the good stuff  Grin Grin Grin

Absolutely great and in the mean time 100+!!! Good work!!🚀🚀🚀

- EON 2.0 details 👨‍💻

Tune in!

- EON 2.0 details 👨‍💻

Tune in!

https://sun9-60.userapi.com/sfMnJ0mLUDS-OPxKuX99qF129sbh_HuyCxZHhw/awBv_yffIxE.jpg (Click the picture for the link to YouTube)

- EON 2.0 details 👨‍💻

Tune in!

-

Can you please send the ticket number in a private message? I will do my best to rush the process and solve your issue as soon as possible.

User 'exscudo' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Sorry for that, we've changed the settings and you can now PM us, or send a message to our Facebook page or to me directly on Dscord (my nickname is La Bomba#5153)
Pages:
Jump to: