Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished! - page 6. (Read 357186 times)

copper member
Activity: 268
Merit: 7
Phreess - A Self-Appreciating Token
what the price for each exscudo coin on exchange? this coin need more volume and i think need to be listed in same good exchange like binance!

they can barely giveaway $25, man, so dont expect huge things from them.

The ICO money went to hookers and blow and peanuts to keep you guys on the fence on suing these guys
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
what the price for each exscudo coin on exchange? this coin need more volume and i think need to be listed in same good exchange like binance!
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Nextgen Financial Ecosystem
Our devs are working hard building up our DeFi swapper that allows you to trade across all markets with incredibly low fees.

To sweeten the waiting, here are a few screenshots to give you a glimpse of how it will look like.

Read about The Swap: https://bit.ly/35OqpJd

ExscudoTalk #17 is out! What's new for this week?

- $25 giveaway in the comments on YouTube 💰
- New MultiBroker landing page 🖥️
- Topics for the upcoming AMA with Exscudo CEO 🎙️
- EON price check 📈
- Global crypto market news 🌍

(Click the picture for the link to YouTube)

Hoping that news will bring volume and listing of eon on exchanges thats the only thing that im waiting for eon to do, list eon on exchnages to have liquidity and increase the volume

We are also really looking forward to launching Multibroker on the full scale! The listings are also planned for this fall, stay tuned for updates!
Activity: 938
Merit: 101

- EON price check 📈

Hoping that news will bring volume and listing of eon on exchanges thats the only thing that im waiting for eon to do, list eon on exchnages to have liquidity and increase the volume

- EON price check 📈

You need exscudo token to be listed in some exchange with volume , that would be a good start otherwise no volume on exscudo exchange.

We are working on listings on other exchanges and it should be finished this fall. As for the volume, the Multibroker will be a great solution for the low volume of the Exscudo Exchange.

may i know, where is the exchange to trade exscudo for now ?
because at this moment, i don't see this project in coinmarketcap list

Here is the link - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exscudo/

It has the untracked status for now because of the low volume, but the Multibroker release should fix that.

thats the right link but without any data, if the reason is low volume, i hope you and your team can fix this issue as soon as possible
because listed on coinmarketcap with full informations will bring a lot of advantage for this project
and thanks for your respond

Totally agree with you. The issue with untracked listing is related to the low volume on the exchange. The upcoming release of Multibroker will definitely fix this issue, and we will make sure that our CMC page is bright and shiny.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
You need exscudo token to be listed in some exchange with volume , that would be a good start otherwise no volume on exscudo exchange.

We are working on listings on other exchanges and it should be finished this fall. As for the volume, the Multibroker will be a great solution for the low volume of the Exscudo Exchange.

may i know, where is the exchange to trade exscudo for now ?
because at this moment, i don't see this project in coinmarketcap list

Here is the link - https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exscudo/

It has the untracked status for now because of the low volume, but the Multibroker release should fix that.

thats the right link but without any data, if the reason is low volume, i hope you and your team can fix this issue as soon as possible
because listed on coinmarketcap with full informations will bring a lot of advantage for this project
and thanks for your respond
We updated the main landing page for Multibroker — our brokerage terminal that lets you trade on multiple exchanges with a single interface.

The page now has improved visuals and a descriptive list of benefits.

Check it out and tell us what you think!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In the meantime, we are hard at work on a MAJOR update. The reveal is coming soon. 🚀

Keep your eyes peeled and be the first to find out what it is!

https://sun9-60.userapi.com/impf/y0bErf0oRGsO14uLz25mJ_ReGkJmxSHeevAvlQ/BT2c0gzjrRk.jpg?size=800x400&quality=90&proxy=1&sign=076dcadefd6883ff702101f114016bdf

Wonderful!!!! Cant wait to have such an easy access to so many markets!!!!🚀🚀🚀
In the meantime, we are hard at work on a MAJOR update. The reveal is coming soon. 🚀

Keep your eyes peeled and be the first to find out what it is!

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
ok look fine
We’ve added Robonomics (XRT) to the Exscudo ecosystem.

You can now buy, send and trade XRT on Channels.

Robonomics network aims to enable direct robot-to-robot and robot-to-human communication by creating an ecosystem of robot liability contracts.

More details: https://bit.ly/37lTC0n

ExscudoTalk #16 is out! What's up for this week?

- $25 giveaway in the comments on YouTube
- MultiBroker soft-launch review
- Bitcoin Mining blog article
- Exscudo Exchange volume and EON price check
- Global crypto market news

Well anyone interested i would like to sell 18300 EON , drop me a message if you would like to buy it, can't understand what is the price either!

Why don't just sell it on the Exchange?😆 hahaha you're making an elephant out of an ant if you ask me. ive done so many transactions on Exscudo and with the multi broker it will be much more as I don't have to switch between multiple exchanges.

I already said in the previous post I can't sell them, I got EON in the wallet but when I go to trade with eon it gives me 0 EON and I can't sell them! I have used almost all exchanges for over 8 years without ever having any problems, but this one of exscudo is incomprehensible to me.

Thanks for reporting the bug! Can you please create a support ticket on the Exscudo help center regarding that issue or message one of our support guys on Discord? They should be able to help. There has already been similar issue with one of the users yesterday, so the devs were notified and working on it. Your support ticket with some details should help them to understand the issue better and fix it faster. Thanks!
Well anyone interested i would like to sell 18300 EON , drop me a message if you would like to buy it, can't understand what is the price either!

Why don't just sell it on the Exchange?😆 hahaha you're making an elephant out of an ant if you ask me. ive done so many transactions on Exscudo and with the multi broker it will be much more as I don't have to switch between multiple exchanges.

I already said in the previous post I can't sell them, I got EON in the wallet but when I go to trade with eon it gives me 0 EON and I can't sell them! I have used almost all exchanges for over 8 years without ever having any problems, but this one of exscudo is incomprehensible to me.

Did you complete KYC already?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

https://my.exscudo.com/#/exchange/xccx_btc_eon

It's not a complicated to sell on the bids on the exchange so you can do this by yourself their. But it is hard to find any interested person on this place. There are some bids already there.
Look at Annabelle75's message history. She's coming onto Okex with the same absurd complaints and threats 🤣

Exactly!!!😂😂😂
Activity: 251
Look at Annabelle75's message history. She's coming onto Okex with the same absurd complaints and threats 🤣

Pages:
Jump to: