Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EQB] [REBOOT...] EquestrianBit - currency of friendship - page 19. (Read 26334 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Hi dev, will there be a mac wallet up soon?  Smiley

Probably tomorrow.
Activity: 686
Opened my walley. and all coins are gone. wtf?

When did you mined them? yesterday or 2 days ago?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Opened my walley. and all coins are gone. wtf?
Hi dev, will there be a mac wallet up soon?  Smiley
Hello everyone! Pool was broken and user balances weren't recorded. If you were mining on pool before it was fixed, you should have email in your mailbox. Just reply to it with screen of your current mining session and your EQB address and I will send you coins manually.

Great to her from you dev Grin
Activity: 589
Hello everyone! Pool was broken and user balances weren't recorded. If you were mining on pool before it was fixed, you should have email in your mailbox. Just reply to it with screen of your current mining session and your EQB address and I will send you coins manually.
Mined from about 1 hr into launch till this morning when I received an email confirming the pool had broke, replied back but not heard anything yet. I forgot to reply with my address which is EKs93NtHy2AwzcufEfSJfkUY161pF4DCvW

We are still waiting the dev to respond, he is usually online at least around GMT 8 PM
Pool seems fine to me.. Interesting coin!
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Mined from about 1 hr into launch till this morning when I received an email confirming the pool had broke, replied back but not heard anything yet. I forgot to reply with my address which is EKs93NtHy2AwzcufEfSJfkUY161pF4DCvW
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
EfdFFJukH3kDVcm5BVLLQEt8pXXvwonLm5

Anyone wanna get me started =]

Mine haven't even matured yet heh, wonder how long it takes.  I'll send a few small batches for fun.
It's super easy to mine right now, 40MH network hash.
You can solo mine.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
EfdFFJukH3kDVcm5BVLLQEt8pXXvwonLm5

Anyone wanna get me started =]
When using command line rpc commands, is there a command to show mined/pending deposits? 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
I don't see this coin succeed. Dev closing the old topic without saying ANYTHING. Then 1 day later, making the exact same topic with the exact same launch. Both launches were kind of fair. Sad to see the dev is almost not communicating with us at all.
Is there a blockexplorer site?
Activity: 770
What's the email where we should recover our lost coins in pool? For some strange reason i didnt got the email.
I think this is the first Pony coin correct?  I could see this being the new hot meme coin.
Pages:
Jump to: