Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [EQB] [REBOOT...] EquestrianBit - currency of friendship - page 14. (Read 26321 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
We will have Dice game soon!

Really getting moving here Smiley

You really need to do something about your website Cheesy i don't know what, but i don't want to have the feeling that i'm a 5 year old kid Smiley

You don't like Browser Ponies? Cheesy Few people suggested I should add them, so I did Cheesy
browser ponies are all that and a bag of chips!
(you should add vinyl scratch)

Mmmm....bag of chips... Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

You really need to do something about your website Cheesy i don't know what, but i don't want to have the feeling that i'm a 5 year old kid Smiley

You don't like Browser Ponies? Cheesy Few people suggested I should add them, so I did Cheesy
browser ponies are all that and a bag of chips!
(you should add vinyl scratch)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

The animations remind me of the AfterDark screen savers from Win 9x days Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

legendary
I won 29 EQB coins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Super easy to mine currently even solo, everyone should be mining this coin currently.
legendary
Activity: 84
Finally, a developer that actually pays bounties!  You guys have a great developer behind this coin.  Keep at it!
Yay! Added block explorer!
Yeah, we got some new hardware today and was upgrading 2 of the servers and I kind of just threw the game up on the server.  Didn't realize the error that was made with the cron.  It's fixed now but we reboot in 3 mins for hardware upgrades (moving to a different node and machine).
legendary
Please note our first game is a fact!!!

http://equestrianbit.cryptocoinmania.com/

Please DEV add it to the main page. This game was developed by cryptocoinmania. Thank you!!!

Chipped in, waiting for people Cheesy

I apologize.  We made a boo-boo in the cron script.  We'll be refunding your 20EQB here shortly.  Sit tight and I apologize!

I already thought, what is going on here, it takes so long Smiley I already want to overrule him Cheesy

Please DEV add it to the main page. This game was developed by cryptocoinmania. Thank you!!!

I apologize.  We made a boo-boo in the cron script.  We'll be refunding your 20EQB here shortly.  Sit tight and I apologize!
Yay! Mac wallet compiled! Except for icon everything should be working.

It doesn't work. It says check with the developer if it work with 10.9.1 mavericks.

I will investigate that. Should be easy to fix.

Your Mac OS X wallet can not be used as it misses all its dependencies. It was not deployed, hence it will only run on the machine you built it on.  hint: macdeployqtn

Thanks, I missed that! It was very early in the morning and I needed sleep.
Activity: 798
Yay! Mac wallet compiled! Except for icon everything should be working.

It doesn't work. It says check with the developer if it work with 10.9.1 mavericks.

I will investigate that. Should be easy to fix.

Your Mac OS X wallet can not be used as it misses all its dependencies. It was not deployed, hence it will only run on the machine you built it on.  hint: macdeployqt
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Mined about 700K now, and still going strong. I wish you luck on this coin and that this will gain some traction Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: