Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EQUIBIT (EQB) 📈 A P2P Decentralized Securities Platform 📈 - page 12. (Read 30477 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
any bounties?

sign camp?

translation?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How many coins have been sold at the pre-ICO? :

http://equibit.org/post/investor-opportunity/

People who buy now are already paying x5! 

And is the total supply 21 or 22 million coins? Article above states 21 million, but ICO page states 22 milion coins?

Thanks for your answers!

So there are 1 million EQBs for the ICO and then 21 million mined. Total is 22 million.

People are not buying at 5x right now it is still in tranche #2

If the pre-ICO was sold at $0.50 then the ICO already started at x4 ($2.00) and at the time of writing of my post was already at x5 ($2.50).

Could anyone from the team clarify the amount and price of pre-ICO?

if any one is interested then do not be hesitate to share his knowledge before us.thanks ...
Activity: 275
Merit: 250

Would be good to update or remove the news post on the website to prevent misinformation. For people like me that do a bit of research before investing it might be confusing.

Why don't you join Slack as well, they'll appreciate the feedback, also they are more active there.

https://equibit.herokuapp.com/

Thanks, will do!

And is the total supply 21 or 22 million coins? Article above states 21 million, but ICO page states 22 milion coins?

Thanks for your answers!

So there are 1 million EQBs for the ICO and then 21 million mined. Total is 22 million.

If the pre-ICO was sold at $0.50 then the ICO already started at x4 ($2.00) and at the time of writing of my post was already at x5 ($2.50).

Chris mentioned on Slack the pre-sale was also at $2 per EQB, same as the first tranche.

Would be good to update or remove the news post on the website to prevent misinformation. For people like me that do a bit of research before investing it might be confusing.

Thanks for your answers!

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
https://www.equibitgroup.com

EDC Sells $250,000 Worth of Equibits on Opening Day

Proceeds will be used to expand team of developers, accelerate product development

ALL AMOUNTS IN U.S. DOLLARS.

Feb. 3, 2017

TORONTO, Ontario — Equibit Development Corporation, creator of the Equibit blockchain and blockchain applications for the global securities industry, opened its initial coin offering on Feb. 1 selling $250,000 worth in equibits on the sale’s first day.

“We’re off to an incredible start. Over 120,000 equibits have been sold so far,’’ said Chris Horlacher, EDC’s chief executive officer. “This shows the strong support we’re getting from the community and will only get stronger as events unfold over the next two months.”

EDC has offered to sell one million equibits, a new digital asset, out of a total of 22 million equibits potentially available. The sale will run for 59 days to March 31 and is being held on a special sale page at EDC’s website.

Purchased equibits will be delivered to user accounts at EDC’s web-wallet service. EDC will retain any unsold equibits, as according to the sale’s terms and conditions.

The offering started with an initial batch of 100,000 equibits priced at $2 per coin. The crowdsale will adhere to a predetermined schedule, with the price for equibits to increase with each subsequent batch.

All equibits sold in the coin offering will be created in the EDC platform’s genesis block, constituting the inception of the system’s operation.

Proceeds from the crowdsale will be used to expand EDC’s team of developers, accelerate product development, support and expand the network of equibit supporters, install enterprise infrastructure such as supernodes and market Equibit blockchain applications.

For information on participation in the sale, please see the EDC website at equibit.org.

About Equibit Development Corporation
Equibit is the world's first peer-to-peer equity marketplace and a complete platform for issuers to manage their investor relations without need of depositories and transfer agents. Founded by a former securities industry chief financial officer and a team of blockchain development experts, EDC was established with the aim of revolutionizing the securities industry.

What is the minimum amount that can be invested in your ICO and what are early investors bonus? Do you also have refund plan in case ico could not get the expected investment?

There is no minimum, the sooner you contribute the cheaper it is as we have different tranches with increasing prices.

We will do with what we raise, there are no set requirements.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'm sorry, I just can't justify spending .2 BTC for 100EQB.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

Thanks for the links to the articles, guys. Nice reads, although I found the examples in Chris Horlacher's article for failed centralized blockchains a bit weak: IMO, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs quitting R3 and the "slowness" of Project Jasper are unlikely to be directly related to these being centralized blockchains. They could be and I clearly don't know the true reasons behind those, but I find it very unlikely.

Thanks for your comments, really appreciated. We try our best and Marc is very committed to our mission together with the rest of the team.

Conversely to elegantlywasted, i found the Chris Horlacher paper interesting in his conclusions. Bankers who fear not to be able to fully control the system probably leave, as it is not their game.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
What is the minimum amount that can be invested in your ICO and what are early investors bonus? Do you also have refund plan in case ico could not get the expected investment?
in early january i have applied for the first tranche of ico; now that ico is on, i have not received any message, and going into the site i see that devs have not retained anything, so i have to pay more for the same thing.

a big deception with these people.

ok no cell phone ! but if i am correct, they asked for an email, maybe for something eventually useful;

and now where are the devs, still at the parade ? but ico has really begun.

nobody responsible of the community, to precise what was the proper follow up ?

We are sorry to hear you missed the start of the ICO. We did share on all our channels the start, there was a countdown in the OP and one on the ICO page.
We think we covered it pretty well. Also as other community members mentioned Slack may be the quickest and easiest way to get hold of team members and receive support.
I just want to follow-up on my previous enquiries about the Bitcoins I transferred from Poloniex in order to participate in the ICO.

I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about what will happen after my transaction disappeared from the ICO website without timeout notifications or confirmation, but I must say I was contacted by Marc Godard quickly and they confirmed my transaction. I am very happy with how the situation was handled.

P.S. Thanks for the links to the articles, guys. Nice reads, although I found the examples in Chris Horlacher's article for failed centralized blockchains a bit weak: IMO, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs quitting R3 and the "slowness" of Project Jasper are unlikely to be directly related to these being centralized blockchains. They could be and I clearly don't know the true reasons behind those, but I find it very unlikely.

Thanks for your comments, really appreciated. We try our best and Marc is very committed to our mission together with the rest of the team.

also equities are a highly regulated area in the financial world, the idea is good, but the result incertain;

will the stocks traded already trade on a classical bourse, or will they be entirely different stocks ?

equibit response was: We envision that companies who have already IPO/ITO'd can release a different class of shares on EQB.

so essentially NEW SHARES or NEW SHARE CLASSES ?

New share classes to suit them best or compliment their IPOs offerings.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
ok no cell phone ! but if i am correct, they asked for an email, maybe for something eventually useful;

It's smart to join their Slack (http://equibit.herokuapp.com/). They are quite active there.

Activity: 95
in early january i have applied for the first tranche of ico; now that ico is on, i have not received any message, and going into the site i see that devs have not retained anything, so i have to pay more for the same thing.

Applied for the first tranche  Huh What are you even talking about? You have registered to the ICO website, it is your fault for not doing a proper follow up...

thank you for intelligent response.
Could you precise what was the proper follow up ? today is february the 2nd, ico is open since yesterday....

did they take into account people who registered ,

what was the purpose to register ??

As kryptopojken said, to have an account so you can deposit BTC in exchange of EQB, come on man, you can't be this silly, they even had a big countdown timer...
Activity: 767
Merit: 532

Applied for the first tranche  Huh What are you even talking about? You have registered to the ICO website, it is your fault for not doing a proper follow up...

Could you precise what was the proper follow up ? today is february the 2nd, ico is open since yesterday....

lol the purpose was to have an account from which you could get a deposit address to take part in the ICO. They aren't gonna call you on your cell phone and ask if you wanna invest you know

Activity: 95

Pages:
Jump to: