Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 13. (Read 114459 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Has everyone gotten their ERM? It seems distribution of IPO has been 100% done already.

OP, and ERMIS team, please reply with a BTC address I can release the escrow funds.

The escrow address contains 6.07398292, 44 transactions, approximately 6590 bytes, with a tx fee of 0.0007. 1% deducted as escrow fee, I will send the remainder to the address.

Thank you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
For those who are only interested into knowing what is the ICO price. You are missing out on the main concept of the coin.

Everything is very well explained on the OP , take some time to go through the charts and you will have the global picture behind Ermis.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Picked up some... nice..thanx
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
And why to sell at such low price of ERM on c-cex, the naturally other saw recession and try to sell a coin quicker so far it didn't fall to a floor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is there any information about the IPO? What's the IPO price?

yeah i had same question didnt get any answere about it
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
And oh yes IPO is end Smiley
Nkcom Collection Shop
edit : IPO price is not current price, coin value is based on what ever we plan .. as you can see on the OP we have all the plan we should to do. and currently we have start do that plan.. so why sell it below since this coin have more and more value than just few satoshi
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
whats speciall about this coin and how come ppl talked about prices as 10k 25k 50k and its selling att 100 sat ? what was ico price?

Nothing much, just a dedicated team, and coin trying to be self sufficient, giving dual profit share on it's investors one on it's mining program and the other one on it's business projects,  , an anti dump program, and some legal mass adoption plan..
ERMIS Mass Adoption Map

*CDA = Cooperative Development Authority ;  *NGO = Non Government Organization
[/qoute]

the rest pls. read the OP thanks ^^,
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
whats speciall about this coin and how come ppl talked about prices as 10k 25k 50k and its selling att 100 sat ? what was ico price?
Nkcom Collection Shop
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Ermis is actually on c-cex as we speak. Seems strange seeing it there!!

I hope this gets it some interest.
legendary
respect for the ERMIS-team and community , welldone

I agree. Looking forward to bigger and better things.
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
respect for the ERMIS-team and community , welldone
How soon the coin will appear at the exchange c-cex the ambassador of the end of vote?
legendary
Congratulations guys!

A very nice first step
Nkcom Collection Shop
Activity: 690
Voting round finished. Winner is ErmisCoin with 390 voices! (0.3486 BTC + 41 free).

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

yeaa good start to ermis coin..!! Smiley
Voting round finished. Winner is ErmisCoin with 390 voices! (0.3486 BTC + 41 free).

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest
Pages:
Jump to: