Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 11. (Read 114459 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
staking works very well , very glad i hold

and retweeted
Activity: 690
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Be good to see Ermis on coinmarketcap in the future!

CMC has already been contacted.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Be good to see Ermis on coinmarketcap in the future!
legendary
Activity: 1029
this is juts the begining ..young on ccex..but so hot.. Cheesy I'm in again..and now hodl .. Cheesy 9.99 KKKK .. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
buy up erm still cheap on c-cex, I think to days off has to rise near 1k SAT, start up the rise better, than at the exchange to feed others  Wink

already 400-900)))

I give this 2 week to trade above 5k sat, not that i want to hype just that i believe in this team.

The price is just too low for the coin right now so i believe it is just naturally rising right now.

how can it be low when the ico was at 67sat whoever bought in the ico is having a x5 right now

Yeah ERM was ignored during ICO, but well i believe the value of the coins depends on the people who holds and believe how much they worth, it can be as low as 1 satoshi or more than 1 BTC, their preference.. there is no arguing about it.

BTW to ERM INVESTORS this is just a reminder: your shares is dependent to your coin holdings!  Thank you
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
buy up erm still cheap on c-cex, I think to days off has to rise near 1k SAT, start up the rise better, than at the exchange to feed others  Wink

already 400-900)))

I give this 2 week to trade above 5k sat, not that i want to hype just that i believe in this team.

The price is just too low for the coin right now so i believe it is just naturally rising right now.

how can it be low when the ico was at 67sat whoever bought in the ico is having a x5 right now
Activity: 281

already 400-900)))

www.gamebet.gg
Mandatory Wallet Update!!

Pls. update your ERM wallet to wallet v1.1.01 before block 20,000

Wallet Update:
Pow with block reward of 0.00001 ERM extended to 2 months for network security while coins are minting it's first stake.

No need to delete anything just extract and run the new wallet

ERMIS PoS:

The PoS interest dynamically increase with the network weight, with maximum of 10%. Because of the low network weight, it has been taken a few days for PoS blocks coming in, but PoS has been started now.

SIMPLE REMINDER EVERYONE, WALLET MANDATORY UPDATE. SIMPLY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NOTHING ELSE IS REQUIRED.
legendary
There's only a few good projects in crypto lately and this is definitely one of them.

agree
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
Activity: 281
There's only a few good projects in crypto lately and this is definitely one of them.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Mandatory Wallet Update!!

Pls. update your ERM wallet to wallet v1.1.01 before block 20,000

Wallet Update:
Pow with block reward of 0.00001 ERM extended to 2 months for network security while coins are minting it's first stake.

No need to delete anything just extract and run the new wallet

ERMIS PoS:

The PoS interest dynamically increase with the network weight, with maximum of 10%. Because of the low network weight, it has been taken a few days for PoS blocks coming in, but PoS has been started now.
legendary
All senior..full ..members.. that is a good sign..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
10k ..ok we will see.. this is for long term.. but now ppl are a little bit scared to buy..because of those "walls" at 1k ..otherwise it would be over 1k ..but just the question of time.. Good coin ..

These wall at 1k are not walls barely a couple BTC they will be either taken down or the one holding them will eventually take them off it's not a big deal.

And yes it's a long term project the best is yet to come.

This coin will be a success. I have trust in the team and their ideas are really good. Selling for mere pennies is the actions of a crazy man. Hold those coins and enjoy the ride.

Once people realise there is a good team behind this coin then it'll be taken seriously and the price will then begin to reflect this.

www.gamebet.gg
10k ..ok we will see.. this is for long term.. but now ppl are a little bit scared to buy..because of those "walls" at 1k ..otherwise it would be over 1k ..but just the question of time.. Good coin ..

These wall at 1k are not walls barely a couple BTC they will be either taken down or the one holding them will eventually take them off it's not a big deal.

And yes it's a long term project the best is yet to come.
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
for people who are as stupid , like me , when you put back your old wallet.dat ( because you see that your new wallet with few coins is staking ) and start the wallet  , your balance wil be zero and the wallet will not sync , i forgot to put in the ermis config file and scared me to death , i try anything and then i read page one again and saw the addnodes

better add :

addnode=104.131.162.205
addnode=104.236.33.12

and name it : ermiscoin.conf
glad to hear you have solve the problem.. if you get other problem with wallet.. you can ask here.. or pm directly to our team.. we will help Smiley thanks to remind others Smiley and dont forget lock your wallet for your safety
legendary
interesting to see how many ppl sell UNDER 10k...i mourn for thee

I will sell at 9.999 XD LOL bumm

?

ALL TEAM MEMBERS ARE SENIOR MEMBERS STFU W THE FUD U CUNT BUCKET
it's fine every one have rights to their own decision, team would rather be focus in our task than having an argument, it will only give us nothing.  I read the line of scrypt.cc in C-CEX, kinda funny how people jump into conclusion thinking their idea over something is valid w/o any facts behind it, anyway...  as we say we wont mind ppl selling at 1 satoshi or 1 BTC, it's their ERM they have the rights to do so, as  for the team we just want to deliver! have fun trading guys just make sure you gain profit from it. @topcat363 thank you for the trust.  Grin

edit: i think magaura forgot the k on that 9.999( should be 9.999k)  LOL i think he is just making a joke there

+++
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: