Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 27. (Read 114459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
legendary
Through how many hours IPO will come to the end?

countdown is on http://ermiscoin.com/  it will be 11/14/2014 23:59 New York time so basically at the time of this post it will be less than 20 hours
legendary
UPDATE ON INVESTORS LIST!

CoinMarket Cap still low !  | ERMIS at 48 satoshi ea atm,  join the Share Holder!  Only IPO investors have rights to profit sharing!!! Enjoy our Dual Profit Sharing program join our  INVESTORS

Benefits of IPO investors

30% on the mining payout (lifetime)
10% profit sharing from the revenue generated by ERM funded business entity
the initial chance to sell ERM according to the price they see fits
the privilege of acquiring ERM coins as coin holder

Benefits of Coin Holders

50% on the mining payout will be placed as buy support.
10% profit sharing from the revenue generated by ERM funded business entity will be used as buy support.
Bought coin will then be distributed to the coin holder according to the equivalent % of their holdings to the total coins.

Note: IPO investors are initial Coin Holder so they automatically have the benefits of Coin Holders while on the other hand Coin Holder needs to purchase the rights to profit sharing from the IPO Investors!  This will be possible once ERMIS put up a platform where Share holder can sell their rights.

Reference:
Official Escrow Address by Dabs : 1ermisQT5jxMfgbvJx6axHbDKQCSVHEA2
Indonesian Escrow Address by Coinkita:  158FjFEGeeRx6mX8LdoEsbgLMKFmFiXg8x

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
I am going in with around 0.05 BTC today , but i really want an extension so i can invest more.

I believe your plans deserve to be funded and with this small amount of funds an extend could only be benefical.

You had 30 days to invest and now need an extension? 

Bad IPO marketing. Hope the Coinmarketing will be better.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Nkcom Collection Shop
less than 20 hours before it ends

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Through how many hours IPO will come to the end?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I am going in with around 0.05 BTC today , but i really want an extension so i can invest more.

I believe your plans deserve to be funded and with this small amount of funds an extend could only be benefical.
Activity: 539
Nkcom Collection Shop
 Cheesy ipo will end in few hours Smiley
legendary
sorry just to clarify because if i just assume i could be wrong.

So IPO investors get benefits from both IPO investors and coin holders, and there will be shares given to IPO investors, any more in depth details about how that is going to work  

hi jibble,

Yes since the initial coin holder will be the IPO Investors, 100% of the coin will be distributed to the IPO investors, YES! 10M of the coin will be shared by the IPO investors according to their % on the investment which is calculated as  (your investment in BTC/ Total IPO Fund) * 10M ERM,  the team wont have any of the coin unless we invest on this project too.  Hope I answer your query.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
nice that the ipo has really picked up, sucks my share keeps getting smaller and smaller, lol

Yes, the share decreases quickly)) And when there is a decision on IPO?
legendary
Activity: 1078
nice that the ipo has really picked up, sucks my share keeps getting smaller and smaller, lol
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

So IPO investors get benefits from both IPO investors and coin holders, and there will be shares given to IPO investors, any more in depth details about how that is going to work 

We really appreciate your concern about more details how that is going to work,.as you can see below this page you will see and read the benifits of the IPO investors and the Coin holders...i guess we give the answer for your clarirification question..^^,)
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
nice nice!!!

CoinMarket Cap still low !  | ERMIS at 40 satoshi ea atm,  join the Share Holder!  Only IPO investors have rights to profit sharing!!! Enjoy our Dual Profit Sharing program join our  INVESTORS

Benefits of Coin Holders

10% profit sharing from the revenue generated by ERM funded business entity will be used as buy support.
Bought coin will then be distributed to the coin holder according to the equivalent % of their holdings to the total coins.

Note: IPO investors are initial Coin Holder so they automatically have the benefits of Coin Holders while on the other hand Coin Holder needs to purchase the rights to profit sharing from the IPO Investors!  This will be possible once ERMIS put up a platform where Share holder can sell their rights.

Reference:

Go Bitcoin
I dont trust IPO,most of them are scams

No problem there, you will still be able to purchase from the makets once the coin goes live.

We have done a pod for each of our team members and we cn't do much more to gain your trust at this point.

We used one of the best escrow on the btt forum  and we are hiding absolutely nothing from the investors.

I'll be meeting 2 of the members of Ermis by end of this year, will post photos Smiley

I will personally check the projects etc.
Activity: 924

Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg

No problem there, you will still be able to purchase from the makets once the coin goes live.

We have done a pod for each of our team members and we cn't do much more to gain your trust at this point.

We used one of the best escrow on the btt forum  and we are hiding absolutely nothing from the investors.

Go Bitcoin
awesome...will follow this Cool
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 690
help us to gather more interests pls retweet https://twitter.com/ERMISCOIN/status/532987816121090049
Ermis Coin on Twitter
twitter.com

thank you  Smiley

retweeted  Smiley Smiley and also i add ermis sign for supported!

welcome narielle and thank you for support  Wink

please help Promote ERMIS if you have spare space in your Signature pls/ put

thank you
legendary

CoinMarket Cap still low !  | ERMIS at 41 satoshi ea atm,  join the Share Holder!  Only IPO investors have rights to profit sharing!!! Enjoy our Dual Profit Sharing program join our  INVESTORS

Benefits of Coin Holders

Reference:
Pages:
Jump to: