Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 6. (Read 114459 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
i am still buying while price is low

Can't buy more. Running out of btc.  Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i am still buying while price is low
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
hi Guys! Anything new around here? Can the community help somehow?

Hello,..as of now were doing something  best for ermis community,.all you have to do is just wait and relax for a moment, and dont worry once we need the communities help we will inform you at once,.. Wink
Activity: 784
hi Guys! Anything new around here? Can the community help somehow?
Activity: 714
Well said, think this coin have a very good future.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Once licensed, the new thread in the main altcoin section on Bitcointalk should be started. This will get more people involved and expand the community. This community could potentially be massive if you promote the coin well on the new thread.

Be prepared for a million questions though!!

Compared to other coins (even useless ones) the Ermiscoin community is small. I appreciate this is because you have all been very busy doing the groundwork for the projects.

I am sure a large community will happen between now and the summer.

The most important thing here like lionheart said is building the local community. Once stores are settled we know the crypto world is more interested in the coin value then the goods we will be selling. Community will come once people see the potential of each coin value in due time we are not even worried about that and as you can see avoiding as much useless hype as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Once licensed, the new thread in the main altcoin section on Bitcointalk should be started. This will get more people involved and expand the community. This community could potentially be massive if you promote the coin well on the new thread.

Be prepared for a million questions though!!

Compared to other coins (even useless ones) the Ermiscoin community is small. I appreciate this is because you have all been very busy doing the groundwork for the projects.

I am sure a large community will happen between now and the summer.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Great news! A detailed first post needs to be written up rather than me writing a load of uneducated nonsense.

Please keep me informed on when this thread starts! Again, well done on all of your hard work.

Here is our to do stuff this 1st quarter,

Pls. click image to enlarge thanks

If this can all be achieved then you have all been very successful. If half is achieved it will be good. Looking forward to the licensing in February.

Russell

We are looking forward to accomplish all of them this quarter, hopefully we can deliver, there are still lots of income generating projects/plan in line,  but we will be focus on this for now.  Cheesy We will be needing ERM community's help soon ^^,
legendary
Great news! A detailed first post needs to be written up rather than me writing a load of uneducated nonsense.

Please keep me informed on when this thread starts! Again, well done on all of your hard work.

If this can all be achieved then you have all been very successful. If half is achieved it will be good. Looking forward to the licensing in February.

Russell
legendary

legendary

legendary
One this happens do you think it would be time to start an "Ermiscoin" thread in the altcoin forum section and not in the ANN section? I feel more will see it here. Especially as it'll get bumped each time we communicate.

Hundreds of altcoin enthusiasts will see it and then they can ask you guys questions about Ermis. I think this needs to be done first then we can work on reddit more after.

Russell

This time i agree to make a new thread on altcoin section to tackle ERM development ^^ , the registration is the go signal to shout out ERM to cryptoworld!!! Legit and Licensed /Registered Crypto trading company!
legendary
One this happens do you think it would be time to start an "Ermiscoin" thread in the altcoin forum section and not in the ANN section? I feel more will see it here. Especially as it'll get bumped each time we communicate.

Hundreds of altcoin enthusiasts will see it and then they can ask you guys questions about Ermis. I think this needs to be done first then we can work on reddit more after.

Russell
legendary
ERM is looking good again. Communication between community and the dev team should be more frequent though. This is a good coin but we need to show other people that we have a community and development on the way in order to invest. I'm also Greek and Ermis was the messenger of Gods! So let's give them a message... Wink

We are establishing local community for now, building more solid foundation for the coin.. and yes we will release our first quarter map soon.

On a side note.....what is the reason for the nice little increase today? Anybody know? All cryptos seem down today.

I think that is some of our local contact getting themselves ERM Smiley
legendary
On a side note.....what is the reason for the nice little increase today? Anybody know? All cryptos seem down today.
legendary
I fully agree with this. No community = no coin

Look at dogecoin! It was created as a bit of a joke and the community made it.

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
ERM is looking good again. Communication between community and the dev team should be more frequent though. This is a good coin but we need to show other people that we have a community and development on the way in order to invest. I'm also Greek and Ermis was the messenger of Gods! So let's give them a message... Wink
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
This may be old news but I see Ermiscoin is on coinmarketcap at number 560 with no details as of this minute.

This is decent.

Russell

I will contact them, they seems less active lately, i filled every request needed once the form was filled so i don't understand why it doesn't show up but this is not too important right now. Thank you for the notification.
legendary
This may be old news but I see Ermiscoin is on coinmarketcap at number 560 with no details as of this minute.

This is decent.

Russell
legendary
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I am looking forward over the next few months on hearing the developments.
Pages:
Jump to: