Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ERMIS (ERM) WALLET RELEASED |The Merchant Coin| Proof of Investment | - page 7. (Read 114459 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
Hey team,

I see some mining has taken place! How is everything going?

Bit of a bad few days for most cryptos I see. Bitcoin has taken a bit of a beating.

Can you please explain STAKE and BALANCE in the ERM wallet.
I see that coins have been added but I don't fully understand the stake bit as thats now high and balance is low.

I am not a miner so apologies for the stupid question.

I hope you are all doing well and speak soon. Onwards and upwards!

Balance is where your total coins lie when it isnt matured for stake yet, once you got a matured coin for staking, it will move to stake (it is when it earns a reward) and you will see some transaction pop up, and need to be matured inorder for it to go back to balance, once in staking state, you cant spend your coin that is staking until all newly minted coins matured.. i can see one label is missing there and that is the total balance ^^, (basically you'll just add the coin in balance and the coin in stake ) hope i answered your question.

Add on: Yeah we are doing fine, kinda enjoying the task ^^, As much as we don't want to hype, and just for the FYI sake Cheesy , there is something good we are doing and hope to accommplish this 1st quarter.  Will announce them once it materialized.  and we thank you for your patience and trust.. one advice to the ERM holder:  hold your ERM tight!!!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
Hey team,

I see some mining has taken place! How is everything going?

Bit of a bad few days for most cryptos I see. Bitcoin has taken a bit of a beating.

Can you please explain STAKE and BALANCE in the ERM wallet.
I see that coins have been added but I don't fully understand the stake bit as thats now high and balance is low.

I am not a miner so apologies for the stupid question.

I hope you are all doing well and speak soon. Onwards and upwards!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

================================================================================================================
Happy New Year!
  Thank you for trusting us this 2014! I hope this coming 2015 will be a better year not only for ERMIS but for all Cryptocurrencies! Let's work together to promote Cryptos everywhere!!!  
================================================================================================================

Happy new year team! Well said Lionheart
legendary

Happy New Year!
  Thank you for trusting us this 2014! I hope this coming 2015 will be a better year not only for ERMIS but for all Cryptocurrencies! Let's work together to promote Cryptos everywhere!!!  

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Happy new year everyone!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Hello,..while everybody is busy happy new year to all,..wait for the upcoming activities
And more project of ermis...^^,)
www.gamebet.gg
Hi,

Any info on when will ERMIS will start trading on other exchanges? i.e. Bittrex.com.
You guys have a good concept and properly articulated plan for the coin.

Goodluck on 2015!

In order to get in bittrex we need either a very big community or a very high volume from trading.

We tried not to hype Ermis with useless announcements, December is not the best month so we are looking forward to build a strong asset backed coin in 2015! Ty for your interest.
legendary
Hi,

Any info on when will ERMIS will start trading on other exchanges? i.e. Bittrex.com.

Goodluck on 2015!

Thanks, about ERM in Bittrex, i think we need to meet certain requirements first, such as delivery of the mining projects, an active local community of a registered institution, and a better daily volume in C-Cex.  Once this 3 is met, there is a bigger possibility to attract active traders, with this we wont have any difficulty maintaining our exchanges and we want this to happen as soon as possible  Smiley

If that is the case, I will try to support this coin, as those 3 things are one by one  being met soon.
Thanks.

Thank you, yes we are done with the miners ( ordered and shipped to Australia), we are now on the 2nd project, the registered institution, though we are carefully finishing the documents and implementation of the said project since this is kinda sensitive because we are dealing with local people  and their involvement to the said project.  Once this project is finalize we will post an update  here regarding this stuff.

Addition: I am in contact with coconut planters (in Samar, Philippines) for the copra(coconut kernel used to make oil) supplier project; and one of our representative will visit the area this coming January or February.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hi,

Goodluck on 2015!

Thanks, about ERM in Bittrex, i think we need to meet certain requirements first, such as delivery of the mining projects, an active local community of a registered institution, and a better daily volume in C-Cex.  Once this 3 is met, there is a bigger possibility to attract active traders, with this we wont have any difficulty maintaining our exchanges and we want this to happen as soon as possible  Smiley

If that is the case, I will try to support this coin, as those 3 things are one by one  being met soon.
Thanks.
legendary
Hi,

Goodluck on 2015!

Thanks, about ERM in Bittrex, i think we need to meet certain requirements first, such as delivery of the mining projects, an active local community of a registered institution, and a better daily volume in C-Cex.  Once this 3 is met, there is a bigger possibility to attract active traders, with this we wont have any difficulty maintaining our exchanges and we want this to happen as soon as possible  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Hi,

Goodluck on 2015!
legendary
There are news about ASIC devices? You can describe in more detail that you will do with capacities, on what cryptocurrencies there will be an accent on production? And in general that the new is expected by ERMIS about new year?

1.  We have ordered sha256 asic miners from bitmain, which drains almost all our IPO funds, that  will be use to mine bitcoins or other profitable sha256 coins, it was shipped to australia and will be handled by Mr. Nelzon.

And in general that the new is expected by ERMIS about new year?

1.   There are several project in line, some of which is a crypto company start up where we offer crypto info on different merchant and encourage them to accept Bitcoins, Ermis and other cryptocurrencies, (basically real life use of ERM)
 2.   We have Art gallery, where we (ERM) got the rights to sell this artist's piece. (see post #673 for reference)

These are some of the project ERMIS is working atm,  so basically this 2015, ERM will start to gain value.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
There are news about ASIC devices? You can describe in more detail that you will do with capacities, on what cryptocurrencies there will be an accent on production? And in general that the new is expected by ERMIS about new year?
legendary
Merry Christmas everyone !

Merry Christmas!!

A picture of one of our team Chad Anthony Stamatelaky (ERM Graphic Designer)(left) with 8 division boxing champion Congressman Manny Pacquiao(right)
with his artwork.

www.gamebet.gg
Merry Christmas everyone !
Activity: 375
Good day, glad to hear that our supporters in ermis still keep believing in the project we have here, we work so hard to make it happened
actually....we will still update you guys in the activities were going to have soon..thanks godbless Wink
www.gamebet.gg
Were approaching Christmas and everyone will be busy for the next couple of days, we will start back updating on developments  by the end of the month in the meantime enjoy trading.

If you have any questions about Ermis do not hesitate.
Activity: 452
Anyone with Mac can check this Mac Wallet?

Mac Wallet :  Download here

feel free to test it here https://www.virustotal.com

I don't have a mac , hope someone else can test it.

Install vmware, download mac os iso, test away ;p

Hyper-V would work too Smiley

Devvie
Activity: 281

I don't have a mac , hope someone else can test it.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: