Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 11. (Read 923798 times)

Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
News about the progress of the project. Posted by Jon (aka CryptoCoderz, MainDev of Espers) on the Espers Discord Server

I plan to have an ESP update with latest dependencies and Qt for you all, please don't be upset with me that it's not a rollout of the features you want however the reason is I'm spending today tidying up some final things in the source and trying to take care of any little warnings that were left over from our initial use of a bitcoin source.

After this we will be popping in X-Nodes and then releasing the prototype system that we've nicknamed "Fractal"

Fractal (NOT A COIN, this is feature in our project) is the framework we've been working on for the past few years. It is a robust, reliable and responsive utilizing "fractal-chains" capable of handling demanding data management and usage such as hosting something like YouTube and light enough to handle the hobbyist's static site with minimal impact on hardware usage or server needs as this is handled through the X-Node systems which are effectively decentralized VPS systems. (Fractal chains are mini-chains that are independent sidechains of the main network and literally act as a fractal in how they store and process data by creating smaller chains under it to modularly store and cull data as needed. This includes the ability to completely kill a fractal chain off if need be.

In summary this provides and infinitely scalable system that can handle live data changes without choking and without congesting our main network.

Feel free to join us at:

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/hhYP8yT
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
http://zpool.ca has finished wallet upgrade.

Cheers

great, currently ESP can be mined on zpool.ca or fairpool.pro

Wanted to know if mining Espers with my i7 8 core CPU is still worth it? I heard this algo can be mined with CPU too.
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
http://zpool.ca has finished wallet upgrade.

Cheers

great, currently ESP can be mined on zpool.ca or fairpool.pro
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Just wanted to bring to your attention that there is a new release of Espers out now.
https://twitter.com/EspersCoin/status/1267362108427173890

Activity: 145

Nice to see CCZ is back and kicking. GG ESP

Yes he is back and kicking, but for other coins...

How about fixing the POS wich it was supposed to be 25% and allow small wallets to stake also.
How about logging in here and update the 3 years old OP.
How about start building something for espers.
How about Espers?

Good point, m8. Good point!
Activity: 800
Merit: 143

Nice to see CCZ is back and kicking. GG ESP

Yes he is back and kicking, but for other coins...

How about fixing the POS wich it was supposed to be 25% and allow small wallets to stake also.
How about logging in here and update the 3 years old OP.
How about start building something for espers.
How about Espers?
Websites on the chain
Do not worry about it. Everything will be done

Of course it will be done, there is no doubt about it, but is been a while since the OP is not updated.
Is not a problem for me since I am watching this coin for long time, but for a newbie coming in here or new investor looking for a gem, is not appealing.
Just saying..
Websites on the chain
CryptoCoderz and his team are always there. CC is working on a codebase. Many changes have been made and a little more needs to be done before introducing the Xnode. They had a lot of problems on their way.. but they did not give up; they slowly but confidently moved forward. And Espers twitter account woke up because there will be a lot of news. Thanks to everyone that all this time believed in project. The result of their work is already at the finish.

Good to hear this mate. But I would like that other team members to keep this thread OP up to date.
Also to keep us posted with news and updated about the project would be nice. In here (bitcointalk) I mean.

Do not worry about it. Everything will be done
CryptoCoderz and his team are always there. CC is working on a codebase. Many changes have been made and a little more needs to be done before introducing the Xnode. They had a lot of problems on their way.. but they did not give up; they slowly but confidently moved forward. And Espers twitter account woke up because there will be a lot of news. Thanks to everyone that all this time believed in project. The result of their work is already at the finish.

Good to hear this mate. But I would like that other team members to keep this thread OP up to date.
Also to keep us posted with news and updated about the project would be nice. In here (bitcointalk) I mean.
Websites on the chain

Thanks for the update @bit010, good to see some twitter activity and also that the team is still with us.
Is Cryptocoderz back in business? Or is another member who is handling the ESPERS twitter account?

Thanks for the update @bit010, good to see some twitter activity and also that the team is still with us.
Is Cryptocoderz back in business? Or is another member who is handling the ESPERS twitter account?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello community!
Is there a working pool where I can mine this coin? The 2 ones from main page are giving me "Privacy error"
Thanks!
hey/look here https://fairpool.pro/site/coins?coin=ESP

Thank you!
Websites on the chain
Hello community!
Is there a working pool where I can mine this coin? The 2 ones from main page are giving me "Privacy error"
Thanks!
hey/look here https://fairpool.pro/site/coins?coin=ESP
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello community!
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: