Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 13. (Read 923801 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 143
Besides Livecoin is there any other place to buy or sell this coin? I mean which is not listed on cmc.
there is a pair ESP/BTC on bisq.network, you may settle orders, once Espers back to 1 sat again it may be active too

Long road ahead until 1 sat again, but thank you for the tip.
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Besides Livecoin is there any other place to buy or sell this coin? I mean which is not listed on cmc.
there is a pair ESP/BTC on bisq.network, you may settle orders, once Espers back to 1 sat again it may be active too
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
15 days left to remove ESP coins from coinexchange.io

Activity: 237
Merit: 101
15 days left to remove ESP coins from coinexchange.io
Activity: 2646
Merit: 550
I believe listing on some DEX's is free.  See my post history to see a post I created on coins with DEX's.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
Hello,

My name is John Todorov and I am CFO of DagX crypto trading platform. We are looking to drastically expand our business and we are interested in listing new promising projects, like yours.

This is an example of our successful IEO with our partners from Discoin: https://discoin.dagx.live/
We can provide you a dedicated support member for your project and personal landing page. Also, we can help you promote the project trough many different channels, by advertising the platform to large communities of crypto traders.

If you're interested in listing to our exchange, you can communicate with me via telegram (https://t.me/CryptoJohn48), you can send me an email to [email protected], you can call straight to my office phone number +44 20 38073840 or you can fill-up the application form from here: https://affiliate.dagx.live/list-your-coin-token-on-dagx-live/

Best regards!

Stop trying to scam people John  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I was here during the first airdrops many years ago. I have no special powers, but I do have a few connections, and if the community is strong enough (to vote), you can get listed on some decent exchanges.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
There is only one exchange can trade ESP, and the price is now very low. After coinexcheng and novaexchange are removed, ESP only has livecoin left. It is time to list on some new exchange now , but looks DEV did not work hard on new exchange listing.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
the market really got saturated fast yes, there's probably been 2000 coins launched since ESPs birth
should take all the small coins he helped work on and super merge them with all features combined Tongue

My personal theory for altcoin markets is that the value of a coin does not only depend on the security of the blockchain, but also on the non-replaceability of the blockchain itself. For example, if there are zero users, then anybody could simply clone the wallet and make his own blockchain for free. So the value would be zero. Adding features to a wallet can maybe increase the security of the user's funds, but does not improve its uniqueness because a wallet can always be copied for free.

So the only value that lies within Espers (and similar hundreds of altcoins that have no practical value yet) is simply due to the actual number of users/investors who have bet money on the blockchain, so for them it is non-replaceable. That's why Espers was so successful in the beginning because the airdrop ("reverse ICO") and close interaction with the community brought many users to it. (There is also "hidden value" in many blockchains during crypto winter because many people leave the space of cryptocurrency, desillusioned, but might come back later. So during those times, the apparent number of users is lower than the potential number of users.)

This beautifully aligns with the mechanisms of free capitalist markets, because as the number of users/investors drops (by selling their coins), the availability of coins on the free market increases, so the price decreases. So in a sense, blockchains are the perfect metaphor for capitalist markets. I still have to make sense of this.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
idk about that one haha
most of the OP links are even dead at this point, what happened to ESP? Sad
i never thought this would die... dev needs to do another swap maybe a new algo fork
liven this shit up again, market buys are weak right now, basically non existant Sad

Hmm I don't think it's dead, although I can't use Discord any more right now ... CC just posted a large amount of text a few posts ago, explaining what he is doing. Thanks for pointing out the dead links, I hope it will be fixed.  Smiley  Crypto winter is affecting all altcoins, especially those that are not being used in production yet, like Espers. Many coins do not survive but I'm sure this one will, because it has one of the most dedicated devs in crypto space.  Cheesy

Maybe one effect that crypto winter has is that crypto/token prices converge to a more realistic value ... let's not be naive, having a blockchain and an ambitious mission alone does not bring any value to coins any more nowadays. What will determine the price in the future will be the real value added to the world through the project.

ya discord invite seems invalid right now Sad
i always thought highly of CC, so im happy to hear there was recent updates, i dont have the discord anymore either tho
the market really got saturated fast yes, there's probably been 2000 coins launched since ESPs birth
should take all the small coins he helped work on and super merge them with all features combined Tongue

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
idk about that one haha
i never thought this would die... dev needs to do another swap maybe a new algo fork
liven this shit up again, market buys are weak right now, basically non existant Sad

Hmm I don't think it's dead, although I can't use Discord any more right now ... CC just posted a large amount of text a few posts ago, explaining what he is doing. Thanks for pointing out the dead links, I hope it will be fixed.  Smiley  Crypto winter is affecting all altcoins, especially those that are not being used in production yet, like Espers. Many coins do not survive but I'm sure this one will, because it has one of the most dedicated devs in crypto space.  Cheesy

Maybe one effect that crypto winter has is that crypto/token prices converge to a more realistic value ... let's not be naive, having a blockchain and an ambitious mission alone does not bring any value to coins any more nowadays. What will determine the price in the future will be the real value added to the world through the project.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

ESPERS = ESP

-this is good project .

i think we will go moôn. again with it.thank at all.

in next month xp will list exchange  bittrex or poloniex or something like that. .

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

idk about that one haha
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

ESPERS = ESP

-this is good project .

i think we will go moôn. again with it.thank at all.

in next month xp will list exchange  bittrex or poloniex or something like that. .

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
Any working nodes on this?

Explorer from ann stopped 16th.

here are my working nodes

addnode=173.212.230.232
addnode=46.4.27.201
addnode=80.211.178.121
addnode=109.196.145.250
addnode=94.177.246.216
addnode=18.218.64.210
addnode=76.171.67.113
addnode=94.130.26.162
addnode=[2002:2a33:21c4::2a33:21c4]:22448
addnode=[2a00:ee2:300:d00:6944:3ce8:83af:bf45]:22448
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:28d2:daf0:a43f:a654]:22448
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:245d:169a:34c0:5adf]:22448
addnode=[2a01:e35:2fdf:73d0:dc0f:2dc0:6e68:9cb1]:22448
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:107b:3ce5:b052:c968]:22448
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Any working nodes on this?

Explorer from ann stopped 16th.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Can you give the community a feedback regarding in which new exchanges you plan to list ESP?
staying only with livecoin is probably not a good idea since they don't even have a BTC market going on anymore.

it'd be good to hear about it

Wow, encountered the Espers again. I thought it already disappears. But with the last post from the dev, it seems that they are still cooking something for this old coin. Unfortunately, coinexchange and nova are closing, where they are currently listed. Dev, why not try crex or bittrex or any other medium type exchange which are also old but please dont go for new ones with free listing?

crex is definitely a good option! they seem to be open to new projects and the exchange works just fine.
Bittrex is usually harder but also not impossible I guess.

Can you give the community a feedback regarding in which new exchanges you plan to list ESP?
staying only with livecoin is probably not a good idea since they don't even have a BTC market going on anymore.

BTC market is there, just the price too low
more active market is ESP/DOGE at now
when the price goes up (i believe in it) then BTC market will also come to life

hopefully, my friend.
definitely if they deliver more features to the project.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035

BTC market is there, just the price too low
more active market is ESP/DOGE at now
when the price goes up (i believe in it) then BTC market will also come to life
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Wow, encountered the Espers again. I thought it already disappears. But with the last post from the dev, it seems that they are still cooking something for this old coin. Unfortunately, coinexchange and nova are closing, where they are currently listed. Dev, why not try crex or bittrex or any other medium type exchange which are also old but please dont go for new ones with free listing?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Hello Everyone

I would like to take a moment and go over what has just recently been done and what you can expect coming up soon.

1. Our build environment for Windows and Linux system has been updated with the latest gcc compiler, latest dependencies (all 2019 save for BerkeleyDB which never changes for a few reasons). Please refer to the first attached image for a view of the Windows environment dependencies. This is rather a large deal due to a few of the dependencies featuring fixes and exploit patches that were included in prior builds and patched with recent ones released as of September 2019. This includes libpng which suffered from an exploit for numerous versions of its 1.6.XX releases. We now build with 1.6.37 release which does not contain any known exploits where as builds as of 1.6.36 and lower are susceptible (please refer to second attached image). Qrencode has been updated from 3.4.4 to 4.0.2, OpenSSL build is now 1.0.2t, protobuf libraries are updated from 2.6.8 to 3.10.0, Boost libraries upgraded from 1.68 to 1.71,Qt was upgraded from Qt5.11 to Qt5.13.1 and finally miniUPNPC upgraded from 1.9 to 2.1

2. First you can expect to see a new build of Espers for Windows and Linux (Mac may be built as well since there have been many updates since the last one's release). This new build will be compiled with the new environment and new dependencies offering numerous improvements to overal underlying functionality as well as allowing us to focus on the fun features everyone has been expecting for some time now. Next we will be focusing on the promised PoSv4 and X-Node systems feverishly with frequent community progress updates on the current status of the features development. Finally, we have been working on (among many other things) a full replacement of underlying algorithm functions with our own implementation rather than using traditional SHA256 for them as ALL other altcoins do. Currently we already have replaced ~80% of the hashing functions or encryption functions with own (BMW512, while TXs are "hashed" with HMQ1725). Replacing the remainder of the underlying systems with an alternative to SHA256 is of the utmost importance as with the advancement of recent technology this algorithm will soon be rendered obsolete as many people have speculated for ages and even though it is still stated as a "hypothetical" reality it is a possible reality nonetheless and we are not here to take chances. Keys will be enlarged to 4096 key sizes as apposed to 256/512/1024 key sizes currently employed along with the algorithm change will significantly bolster our security and durability of our software. That being said this will also be a significant step in the right direction for all altcoins and developers alike as we should have stepped away from these older algorithms a long time ago yet NO ONE has. In fact the amount we've replaced is already considerably more than most any other bitcoin based coin has attempted in the past.

Conclusion
So there you have it, I hope you are all satisfied with my explanation and I mean that very sincerely as I hope you now see what we've been doing. Many things are always looked into even if things seem to be still it's far from it behind the scenes. Our ENTIRE codebase was rewords a few months ago in preparation for the promised features and we've been looking things over in the meantime and buttoning the codebase up in anticipation of the upcoming releases. Having things like new dependencies, new codebase format and patched up files is important to do BEFORE slapping in expected features so as to not experience odd or unexpected issues upon launching everything that people have been waiting for, for so long. (Sorry that's worded terribly). We hope that you have a better understanding of the wait and delays associated with this project and are excited for the future. We all hope that you are there when we reach out goals
Pages:
Jump to: