Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 144. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
ok I am asking early this time. Is there going to be s Q and A this week. Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
can anyone tell me when starts the wallet pos?

Is started but is not working as it should.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
can anyone tell me when starts the wallet pos?
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Once it reaches that point, you should't sell, you´ll can invest on a masternode and you'll have yor ouwn internet money printing machine
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
agree w cyberpit......look at other coins like dash, decred, pivx, crown.......w sim governance.........looking at 50 bill coin max.......this coin can be appraised 100x higher in 3 to five cent range. I have been a real estate appraiser for 30 years...... for coins I look at total number...governance, known quality of developers, community........for community u can look at the number of pages of forum per day to get an idea of how crazy the community is.........im holding till I see 1 cent, two cents, three cents
Activity: 330
so i did it wrong , i thougt to be smart and buy them on yobit for just 1 sat. and now they are worthless , well can't do anything else then buy the again for 7 sat before the good news next week

Well it is better to buy now than never, just buy and hold you will eventually recover your losses.

yep i have good hope for that but i mean YOBIT , how are such things possible?? , they ruin (new) people , it is a crime

Yobit is a scam. Everyone should stay away from that exchange and if you have to use it, never keep coins on it. What they're doing is really bad.
Activity: 370
Anyone wanting to stock up for the soon to be master nodes had better jump in now. I promise you when they are released ESP will be 100x what it is today. Just saying cause I have seen it happen before.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
yep i have good hope for that but i mean YOBIT , how are such things possible?? , they ruin (new) people , it is a crime
putin & kgb are the only justice for yobit scam  Smiley buy ESP only at exchanges listed at coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Quote from: Nebell
Why is this coin so popular?
Everyone is talking about staking and voting and all that shit but it seems nothing is happening with the coin itself and its value has not just crashed, if it could go any lower it would be 0.

Every one on it becuse sooner or later it will boost like other big coins.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
so i did it wrong , i thougt to be smart and buy them on yobit for just 1 sat. and now they are worthless , well can't do anything else then buy the again for 7 sat before the good news next week

You are good not you only have to buy it for 7 sats a month back was 30+
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Well it is better to buy now than never, just buy and hold you will eventually recover your losses.

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Is the POW system fixed or it will be in the near future? POS is also messed up in my opinion..
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I have 2M ESP in yobit, but I can't sell it. Yobit has been closed to withdrawals, other exchanges the price is very high.

https://github.com/bitcoinx2/Espers/wiki/FAQ#4-why-is-esp-on-yobit-so-cheap
Its a shame that yobit wont unlist the old version of this coin. They are so unprofessional and want to milk every penny from the innocent users.
Yobit is giving trouble to almost all coins.They don't reply nor they update wallets even being notified millions of times.Totally unprofessional.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
I have 2M ESP in yobit, but I can't sell it. Yobit has been closed to withdrawals, other exchanges the price is very high.

https://github.com/bitcoinx2/Espers/wiki/FAQ#4-why-is-esp-on-yobit-so-cheap
Its a shame that yobit wont unlist the old version of this coin. They are so unprofessional and want to milk every penny from the innocent users.
Activity: 1085
hi =D
One of the best coins I have ever seen, but not having a big market yet, but it is a matter of time to enter or close some big partnership and fly to the moon!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Jump to: