Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 142. (Read 923919 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Research is key
I also have problem with staking. Had over 1M and staking enabled. Been running for a week. No rewards yet. Latest wallet version.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
I heard about espers, some say this coin has a bright future. Can someone explain wath makes this coin special?

What makes this special is that we have an awesome special FAQ that was written by me, that answers all of your questions!  Grin

https://github.com/bitcoinx2/Espers/wiki/FAQ#16-what-makes-esp-special-what-is-the-unique-selling-point
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I heard about espers, some say this coin has a bright future. Can someone explain wath makes this coin special?

Most special feature is the price!! 6sats
C'mon!!!
I bought a couple millions more yesterday
Still struggling to use the OSC client to stake (inability to stake easily will keep the value low)
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

It's unique algo, it's unique features like VRX, Velocity, and still to come unique masternodes, site-on-chain, cross-chain features.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
I concur. The more coins you have the more chances of staking you get.
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I have the espers client and it is not encrypted. The status at PoS is: staking and is enabled. Do I need this client and is there something wrong?

Or should I use PoSwallet? I would like to stake!

The more coins you have the more frequently you stake.So it depends on how much coin you have.Your wallet says staking means you're staking so have some patience.Also PoS is having some issue and dev is working on that.
Activity: 416
To all Espers holders and trustfull members:
We all can move ESP to next level if we all only HODOR and don't sell. ESP time is just around the corner and One cent per ESP is minimum with all the fintech that Espers will offer to the world in short time. Bittrex, livecoin, yunbi.... All will offer ESP until end of this year.. Do you want to be part of future or the one that will be sorry until end of life for selling the future.

Take the red pill not the blue one
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have the espers client and it is not encrypted. The status at PoS is: staking and is enabled. Do I need this client and is there something wrong?

Or should I use PoSwallet? I would like to stake!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hi guys
trying to run the Wallet on OSX. Wallet is "out of sync"
Any idea how to bootstrap it ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
can anyone tell me when starts the wallet pos?

Is started but is not working as it should.
Huh

it can not stake if your wallet is password protected, you need to unlock it for staking. notice that you need some volume of ESP to stake in short period.

How much ESP volume needed to be able to stake in a wallet? I have more than 25 million ESP sitting in my wallet for more than a month, but seems it doesn't stake at all.
25Million should definitely be staking in a month.Make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking, if its encrypted.
It is imposible to not receive nothing if you stake whith 25 millions. I have 30 millions and i received like 500k espers in 2 weeks. Just keep wallet uncrypted and open 24/7

i also had 25mil for 14 days and zero stake so i put my esp on to poswallet. has received a little bit since but not nearly as much as you say you did
You should keep staking with that 25 mil maybe 2 more weeks. I don't believe that you get nothing with 25 mil after one month. I only stake with 17m and i got my first stake after two weeks staking.
Activity: 276
Activity: 434
can anyone tell me when starts the wallet pos?

Is started but is not working as it should.
Huh

it can not stake if your wallet is password protected, you need to unlock it for staking. notice that you need some volume of ESP to stake in short period.

How much ESP volume needed to be able to stake in a wallet? I have more than 25 million ESP sitting in my wallet for more than a month, but seems it doesn't stake at all.
25Million should definitely be staking in a month.Make sure your wallet is unlocked for staking, if its encrypted.
It is imposible to not receive nothing if you stake whith 25 millions. I have 30 millions and i received like 500k espers in 2 weeks. Just keep wallet uncrypted and open 24/7

i also had 25mil for 14 days and zero stake so i put my esp on to poswallet. has received a little bit since but not nearly as much as you say you did
Activity: 406
Do you keep it all in one address or spread it amongst several?
Activity: 276
I only have 1,5 KK coins in my wallet, took on Nova, and 6 days purse is open 24 hours a day but nothing came POS no synchronization is complete, what should I do to start increase coins? wallet without password
I have in my wallet 100 ml money. And POS very good.

Activity: 370
Are there some news? will there be big releases in the next time?
The news is, ESP is one of the best kept secrets in the altcoin world. Right now it's so cheap in price, this coin has a solid community behind it. With planned master nodes which should be worth 1000x or more once active.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

It will be fixed the pos that's all i know and will be released the android wallet in the future. What big release do you expect?
Activity: 247
Activity: 1628
Merit: 583
Cryptopony
I only have 1,5 KK coins in my wallet, took on Nova, and 6 days purse is open 24 hours a day but nothing came POS no synchronization is complete, what should I do to start increase coins? wallet without password
Need fully synchronized wallet to POS. 1,5kk in one transaction will POS approximately once a month.
Activity: 192
Jump to: