Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 231. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Guys is setting up a wallet for Windows hard or time consuming? Is the wallet working right now? Thanks
wallet is working ok, staking . you need to download wallet + bootstrap , put your bootstrap in %appdata%/esp , sync blockchain & start staking
win full client or windows client wallet from first page?

Go with the full client, It doesn't really take up much space and will have way more features.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Guys is setting up a wallet for Windows hard or time consuming? Is the wallet working right now? Thanks
wallet is working ok, staking . you need to download wallet + bootstrap , put your bootstrap in %appdata%/esp , sync blockchain & start staking
win full client or windows client wallet from first page?
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
Maybe a fed.
espers have online wallets?

poswallet.com but he delisting more coins now and I dont know about esper...
I don't think they are delisting esp
But I could be wrong

They aren't delisting esp

The delisting there would be temporary only for the initial transition to poswallet 2.0 where only LTC, BTC and POSW will remain then they'll begin re-adding coins (espers is included in thie re-addition), faust didn't give an estimated time on the return but hinted it would be rather quickly (est. 2 weeks max (would be my guess).
thanks for this information so most of the coin there will also be delisted and only those coins that you mention will remain i guess espers have a big room inside that wallet and it be added back as we notice how the project keep progressing better to keep an eye before the price jumped up really huge.

Yeah most of them I think there will be 14 coins remaining after all is said and done, and espers being a remaining coin is pretty big at that point considering coins like bitbean, 1337 and rdd are being removed.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

But I could be wrong

The delisting there would be temporary only for the initial transition to poswallet 2.0 where only LTC, BTC and POSW will remain then they'll begin re-adding coins (espers is included in thie re-addition), faust didn't give an estimated time on the return but hinted it would be rather quickly (est. 2 weeks max (would be my guess).
thanks for this information so most of the coin there will also be delisted and only those coins that you mention will remain i guess espers have a big room inside that wallet and it be added back as we notice how the project keep progressing better to keep an eye before the price jumped up really huge.
Maybe a fed.

But I could be wrong

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

now work,but syncing with bootstrap is very long too,I dont see difference with bootstrap or without them.
Activity: 163

But I could be wrong

Activity: 244

But I could be wrong
Activity: 336
Activity: 291
cant keep my money in exchangers. after mtgox loosed my trust.

I downloaded wallet Espers-qt v0.8.6.6-Patch-0 here is nodes already inside or I need to add them? Here is some Espers.conf file inside. Wallet working but staking very long time.
i added nodes but dont work for me at all. i have maximum 1 conection whith network and after failed to 0

for me too not works,offline or 1-2 connections time per time Undecided
it seems all we have same problem

now is 7 connections

Don't be impatient when it takes too long. http://espstats.net/nodes/ list of all actual nodes. after some time you will have 30 or more connections
I downloaded wallet Espers-qt v0.8.6.6-Patch-0 here is these http://espstats.net/nodes/  nodes already inside or I need to add them? Here is some Espers.conf file inside
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I downloaded wallet Espers-qt v0.8.6.6-Patch-0 here is nodes already inside or I need to add them? Here is some Espers.conf file inside. Wallet working but staking very long time.
i added nodes but dont work for me at all. i have maximum 1 conection whith network and after failed to 0

now is 7 connections

Don't be impatient when it takes too long. http://espstats.net/nodes/ list of all actual nodes. after some time you will have 30 or more connections

now is 7 connections but expected staking time to earn reward 5 days for me is 1 hour and no staking rewards.

Jump to: