Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 247. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
If I stake 100.000 espers to wallet PC. What's I can get bonus espers?

Reward is 25% per year, so you will roughly stake 25,000 per year. But as stakes are usually about 5k, you can expect to get the reward about 5 times during the year, maybe less. Assuming that you run the wallet 365 days, 24/7.

If you use POSwallet, you will get about the same total amount, but more frequently in smaller portions.
Where do you advise to store?
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Pow restart after block 638000
new pool mpos theme created!
enjoy :-)

free image hosting

You have a link for the cudaminer in the getting started section. But i do not se hmq1725 as supported algo. How do i make this work on my gtx1070 and 1080?

Btw,
New pool looks AWESOME!

P.S.: i noticed in the getting started section i need a LTC adress to recieve payments. Does this mean you auto convert to LTC? In wich case i wont be using the pool.

thanks for reply...
getting started section is an Old classical mpos release.... payout is in ESP2 don´t worry...
please follow the Home section pool to find info about this. eg: pool status, link for stratum etc...
sorry but at this time ccminer don´t have hmq1725 kernel implemented,
availables is:
cpuminer-opt/3.3.8   
cpuminer-opt/3.5.8   
sgminer/5.1.1
PoW restart tomorrow missing about 25.9 hours

this is my old announcement for ESPERS POOL v2...
i have reopen this pool for ESP2

http://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net

mining:   
Code:
stratum+tcp://esp2.8pool.dtddns.net:3333

enjoy  Grin
One too many d  Tongue
Code:
stratum+tcp://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net:3333
Just checking... This algo is too heavy for the Greek summer  Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

Reward is 25% per year, so you will roughly stake 25,000 per year. But as stakes are usually about 5k, you can expect to get the reward about 5 times during the year, maybe less. Assuming that you run the wallet 365 days, 24/7.

If you use POSwallet, you will get about the same total amount, but more frequently in smaller portions.
Activity: 827
Pow restart after block 638000
new pool mpos theme created!
enjoy :-)

free image hosting

You have a link for the cudaminer in the getting started section. But i do not se hmq1725 as supported algo. How do i make this work on my gtx1070 and 1080?

Btw,
New pool looks AWESOME!

P.S.: i noticed in the getting started section i need a LTC adress to recieve payments. Does this mean you auto convert to LTC? In wich case i wont be using the pool.

thanks for reply...
getting started section is an Old classical mpos release.... payout is in ESP2 don´t worry...
please follow the Home section pool to find info about this. eg: pool status, link for stratum etc...
sorry but at this time ccminer don´t have hmq1725 kernel implemented,
availables is:
cpuminer-opt/3.3.8   
cpuminer-opt/3.5.8   
sgminer/5.1.1
PoW restart tomorrow missing about 25.9 hours

this is my old announcement for ESPERS POOL v2...
i have reopen this pool for ESP2

http://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net

mining:   
Code:
stratum+tcp://esp2.8pool.dtddns.net:3333

enjoy  Grin
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Activity: 555
well, i cant mine with my rx480, this project seems to help old miners...
Activity: 416
Don't forget to vote at livecoin.

All for ESP, ESP for all.  Grin
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

They'll definitely consider it if cryptocoderz wants to submit it and explain why its innovative (I think it being pow/pos and soon to be masternode is a pretty big thing)

Well, there's more than just that, we utilize a completely custom retarget algo known as "VRX", Velocity blockchain constraint system, Windows auto-updater (which will soon be ported to all other OS's), PoS overview features just to name a few of the already released items with many more planned and inbound.

Updates happen quite periodically and we are always working on improvements.

This all being said we are excited that Bittrex has taken notice the way they have and we will be contacting them shortly explaining in detail what we have to offer and why we should be considered

I know I was just thinking that alone should be enough given some of the coins they still have listed on there lol
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Can I PoW mine this on any pools right now?

Thanks.
 Grin

No your on a fork, reinstall the latest client. It will be fixed than. Delete everything exept  wallet.dat.

Why do you say that? It looks fine to me.

Its fine, i correct it. Confused network weight with own weight. So no stress Smiley
Está tudo bem então?

Do not I meet him here?

Your wallet is fine. Dont need to do anything.
Grin thanks
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

No your on a fork, reinstall the latest client. It will be fixed than. Delete everything exept  wallet.dat.

Its fine, i correct it. Confused network weight with own weight. So no stress Smiley
Está tudo bem então?

Do not I meet him here?

Your wallet is fine. Dont need to do anything.

Está tudo bem então?

Do not I meet him here?

Está tudo bem então?

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

???Is correct Huh

No your on a fork, reinstall the latest client. It will be fixed than. Delete everything exept  wallet.dat.
How do I reinstall it?
 help

Your wallet is correct, i confused network weight with your own weight. Everything is fine

???Is correct Huh

How do I reinstall it?
 help
Jump to: