Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 244. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Do you think $ESP can join $INSN price ?
According to my calculations, somewhere near these limits.

If you are right that ESP can reach INSN price (2900sat) than we allready have some millionaires in ESP community
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
I like this coin so far... the client has a lot of functionality and it never does stuff like crash or get hung up not being able to connect to nodes...
I feel bad asking this but this is a 500+ page thread so I think it's pretty ridic to think I'm going to go through the whole thread...

Anyone know which mining pools have the most activity? I've been using minertopia but there's hardly anyone in the pool so no one's hashing blocks and getting payouts takes days and that's no fun. What's the main pool? I've been searching online but can't really find anything.

I like the algo, but then again I am personally a sucker for new algos. This one seems to work pretty well with my NVIDIA set up though so that's nice.

Hope poswallet keeps it, I saw their going to delist a bunch of coins, hope ESP isn't one of them! Thanks!
Also here I mine on processors
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
According to my calculations, somewhere near these limits.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Yes, probably when it hits a higher diff in mining. I personally think $ESP is a better coin, but I'm holding a bit of both to see what they do.
Activity: 99
I like this coin so far... the client has a lot of functionality and it never does stuff like crash or get hung up not being able to connect to nodes...
I feel bad asking this but this is a 500+ page thread so I think it's pretty ridic to think I'm going to go through the whole thread...

Anyone know which mining pools have the most activity? I've been using minertopia but there's hardly anyone in the pool so no one's hashing blocks and getting payouts takes days and that's no fun. What's the main pool? I've been searching online but can't really find anything.

I like the algo, but then again I am personally a sucker for new algos. This one seems to work pretty well with my NVIDIA set up though so that's nice.

Hope poswallet keeps it, I saw their going to delist a bunch of coins, hope ESP isn't one of them! Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I bought even more ESP, good community, support and development very good!
Activity: 561
Which would be great
But we will wait for the masternods
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
BAH
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thank you for my 1000 coins.

Anyone have a list of nodes for me to add to my console?

Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thank info new coin esp giveaway and faucet..the best espercoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Huh ???I received this announcement

You're not the only one that recived this email, but the question remains if also ESP will be delisted?

Esp isn't on the list, but they do keep adding more to it.
That being said the wallet still is not up to date.
I do not want to pay to see
 Grin

The reimbursement to it actually doesn't make it as painful lol
Activity: 416
really digging the new pool, much nicer layout. props to whoever is running it.

Yes but where are the blocks? 😂 still nothing found since this morning. :-(  

espers coin is in POSW mode. not pure POW. this is different mode for mining because wallet and nethashrate use a new variable named Velocity.
CryptoCoderz have realized a lot of wallet test for use this metod. the latest is GOOD!
8pool have mined just 2 blocks.  
if miner increase hashrate in pool the forging block is great!

sincerly

smic

8pool OP

http://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net

Let's help this pool
Activity: 827
really digging the new pool, much nicer layout. props to whoever is running it.

Yes but where are the blocks? 😂 still nothing found since this morning. :-(  

espers coin is in POSW mode. not pure POW. this is different mode for mining because wallet and nethashrate use a new variable named Velocity.
CryptoCoderz have realized a lot of wallet test for use this metod. the latest is GOOD!
8pool have mined just 2 blocks.  
if miner increase hashrate in pool the forging block is great!

sincerly

smic

8pool OP

http://esp2.8pool.dtdns.net
Activity: 141
Simple answer: finish in-wallet PoW / PoS as soon as possible.

With that, ESP is independent from such - centralised - exchanges like poswallet and their based on whatever decisions.
Activity: 416
I doubt they will delist esp, since cryptocoderz has helped them and they have 1-2B on the pool..

And if ESP remains at poswalet after they delist other it could add some additional value to ESP in the future
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I doubt they will delist esp, since cryptocoderz has helped them and they have 1-2B on the pool..
Activity: 561

You're not the only one that recived this email, but the question remains if also ESP will be delisted?

I do not want to pay to see
 Grin
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage

There are only 2 ways to find out:
1. Ask the POSWallet devs on the Poswallet Slack
2. Wait and see.

Asking on this thread will not bring you an answer.
Jump to: