Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 269. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I downloaded the new Mac wallet: v0.8.6.4-Patch 0 Alpha, and when i am syncing the blockchain, I keep getting an issue on block 650000.  I attempted to download the blockchain fresh, and got the same error.  I then used the bootstrap file to import the blocks, and got the same error.  Anyone know how to fix this error?

Checking for Velocity on block 650000: Velocity is currently Enabled
DENIED: Block timestamp is not logical
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : Velocity rejected block 650000, required parameters not met
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED

Any help would be appreciated.  I read back a few pages, but could not figure this out.  Should i delete everything and start fresh (And back up my wallet.dat of course)?

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

I wonder what coin they will be adding for such a maintenance.. c-cex.com is also doing the same.

And many problems with poloniex. Withdraws takes hours says a friend. Even don't the withdraws Came throug with him.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

I wonder what coin they will be adding for such a maintenance.. c-cex.com is also doing the same.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

According to the website POSWallet.com :

Hey there!
POSWallet.com is currently down for updates and to address slow page speed. Will be back online in 4-6 hours.
Join us in the Slack: https://poswallet.signup.team/ !
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Activity: 34

Speak my friends, has anyone ever tested where POS is more profitable? In POSwallet or in the Official Wallet?
Activity: 34
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your support, communication, and interactivity.
As we've stated since the beginning the foundation of any project is its support and community and well, you guys are to simply put it: kick ass Smiley

And now as a followup to that statement we have an announcement.

Espers v0.8.6.5 Released
(Auto-updating clients will now prompt users to upgrade)

>>>Windows<<<
>>>Source<<<

(Mac clients coming soon)

Also here's the changelog:
- Implemented adaptive block sizes
- Implemented Superblocks
- Activated PoS/PoW swinging difficulty skew (This will ensure that PoW and PoW mine equally)
- PoW Rewards are dropping from 5000 ESP per block to 500 ESP per block with a 25% chance of a 7500 ESP superblock
- Re-organized source files somewhat and made some general cleanups
- Softfork is on the 20th of May 2017

Very happy to accompany this coin to 11 months .. great work dev .. Congratulations.
Activity: 149
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your support, communication, and interactivity.
As we've stated since the beginning the foundation of any project is its support and community and well, you guys are to simply put it: kick ass Smiley

Espers v0.8.6.5 Released

>>>Windows<<<
>>>Source<<<

- Activated PoS/PoW swinging difficulty skew (This will ensure that PoW and PoW mine equally)
- PoW Rewards are dropping from 5000 ESP per block to 500 ESP per block with a 25% chance of a 7500 ESP superblock

Update went smooth, great job.
Activity: 232
Hello everyone,

Espers v0.8.6.5 Released

>>>Windows<<<
>>>Source<<<

nice, so now its getting harder to get this coin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Hello everyone,

Espers v0.8.6.5 Released

>>>Windows<<<
>>>Source<<<

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
doge
Circulating Supply - 100 billion, Max Supply - No limit
price - 70 sat

Espers
Circulating Supply - 20 billion, Max Supply - 50 billion
+more functionality
price - 3 sat

It's right?

Ripple  
Circulating Supply - 37,9billion, Max Supply 99,9 billion
less functionality
price - 10k sat

So ESP has enough room to grow. It's up to us and next incoming features in ESP

Yep. Facing the story of this coin, the question about the total supply issue is kinda from newbie or from people who have not taken the burden of updating about the work that the Dev is carrying out. This project born as a sperimental, innovative blockchain that is going to increase the existing technology. The total amount of coins has a clear pursue:the real usage. This blockchain will be used to give services to people in the future, and a lot of people are going to need some Espers to have the kind of services that will be proposed in the future. The Market is, and will be, a reflection of what the real usage of the coin will be, and not the reverse. We are talking about over a year of developing and a long term project.
Sorry for my broken english, I hope the concept is clear to everyone. GO Espers.
Activity: 770
doge
price - 70 sat

Espers
+more functionality
price - 3 sat

It's right?

Ripple 
Circulating Supply - 37,9billion, Max Supply 99,9 billion
less functionality
price - 10k sat

So ESP has enough room to grow. It's up to us and next incoming features in ESP
Activity: 770
but how about this big total supply 50 billions of coins,I just remember html coin whos going nowhere with this big total supply...

Ripple has Total Supply 99,994,896,990 XRP  and is in top 3... Supply is never an issue
Activity: 129
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
doge
price - 70 sat

Espers
+more functionality
price - 3 sat

It's right?

Yes but doge is most popular than esper.

Go for DOGE then. LOL
Activity: 835
doge
price - 70 sat

Espers
+more functionality
price - 3 sat

It's right?

Yes but doge is most popular than esper.
Activity: 205
doge
price - 70 sat

Espers
+more functionality
price - 3 sat

It's right?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hello, where i can daownload the wallet for ESP ,

And, any news about dev with this coin?? will there is future in ESP coin?Huh or just another Scam coin??

I've put you almost on ignore, but ill give you a second Chance. No one has died from reading and searching. But it's easier to ask than look at first Page or go even just 1page back! Hopeless...

This is a joke. Just ignore him. This is a 1 year+ coin with no ICO.

Also I want to be sure if wallet link is ok in the first ANN page, because is sending me to a MAGAUPLOAD LINK, and not a ghitub link, i wan to be sure

It is ok, that is the standalone client (.zip archive) of espers wallet for windows users. On github you'll find the source code for linux wallet.
Activity: 835
but how about this big total supply 50 billions of coins,I just remember html coin whos going nowhere with this big total supply...
Activity: 161
@MTopia we need more miners :| pools not moving much! And if you mine esp what does it mean when you score topaz blocks, do they convert to esp??

if you're mining ESP you dont score topaz and we convert... at the time of your mining if we hit a PoS block on hmq algo... we "intend" to pass miners a bonus in ESP..

as stated.. "Intend" we're experimenting..
but please note... miners HASH power is directed at what they mine.. i.e. the bonus is intended to reward miners for using the pool to mine
still in the works...

more miners, we would love to have as many ESP miners on our pool as possible Smiley   

Awesome, so those topaz become esp...  1 more question. I currently have 13k some odd POS reward esp in my balance, will that be paid out once POS bonuses are implemented??

i can not confirm that the existing balance will be paid as is.. less or more.. as i said we're confirming how would it work and testing things out..
nonetheless your hard earned PoW  shares are delivered to you as they mature..

Gotta say, thats really fucking awesome feature you are putting in, takes a long time to get the blocks confirmed, but really cool. keep it up Smiley
Jump to: