Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 281. (Read 923924 times)

UGC
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
free espers best time to collect while the price still undervalued i know dev still active and still doing progress, waiting for the price
to go to the moon and lucky for those who still holding even after a year now.

Moon? We are aiming for Mars  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
free espers best time to collect while the price still undervalued i know dev still active and still doing progress, waiting for the price
to go to the moon and lucky for those who still holding even after a year now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Been staking at poswallet x)

Or just send all of your coins to a third party and hope they don't run away with it or get hacked, yes.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Coin Mage

Good evening community, I have my wallet synchronized and 1.6 million espers. However it is not staking. something wrong?
The coins are available, but they are not stake.

Last time I received a stake was 31 march. Stakes from 22 febuary until 31 march have been nulled.

the wallet says its staking, it's been online today all day but nothing seems to be awarded.

Just wait some more or is there a problem here?

The staking is a bit weird now, you'll only receive very few stakes, but then quite a lot at once. Maybe it would be more fun to get more but smaller stakes, but that's just the way it is right now. Depending on your balance, it can take days or even weeks until you get a single stake.

You can check whether you are (theoretically) staking by hovering the staking icon in the bottom left, or visiting the "Generate ESP" tab.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Good evening community, I have my wallet synchronized and 1.6 million espers. However it is not staking. something wrong?
The coins are available, but they are not stake.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
ESP2 is paired with Doge and LTC and many others on Novaexchange.com
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
UGC
Activity: 266
We're just getting started... Get some cheap ESPERS now
Activity: 237
Merit: 101
ESP deposits & withdrawals are ok as for today at coingather.com
Activity: 555
can anyone help to mine with rx480 ? miner get only errors...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Need help to syn wallet, is so long to 29 weekend and not go anywhere from that
What I do?

It should continue syncing on it's own even if it's seems to have stalled. If you are concerned however, you may simply restart the wallet and it will continue syncing normally again.

EDIT:

Hope its correct cause i stake less with 800mil in wallet. 30K for today with 6stakes.

Wow just 800 million? Tongue Is your signature still correct?? Cheesy

Lol 800 in wallet, 200 on exchanges Wink and still counting :p

when this coin be worth sth one day you will be one of the richest man alive hahaha

Lol, time will tell. First we need a nice solide base in sat. Its going fine for now. Lets see what teh future brings. Hope everyone enjoy's this coin and make some profit after a while. Ill stay for the long run Wink.

Still a long road ahead of us Smiley but it's a bright one I believe.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Need help to syn wallet, is so long to 29 weekend and not go anywhere from that
What I do?
Activity: 149
Hope its correct cause i stake less with 800mil in wallet. 30K for today with 6stakes.

when this coin be worth sth one day you will be one of the richest man alive hahaha

Lol, time will tell. First we need a nice solide base in sat. Its going fine for now. Lets see what teh future brings. Hope everyone enjoy's this coin and make some profit after a while. Ill stay for the long run Wink.
Activity: 392

Activity: 149

Coin Mage

Jump to: