Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 278. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hi, i am staking now since araound two weeks with 6.2 million and did not get any reward. i also have a lot of "connection refused" messages in the debug.log. could there anything be wrong, or do i need much more coins for staking?

i think you need more coins, i have 32 million in my wallet and have only received 1 stake in the past few days

you should stake at poswallet.. I'm staking with 4Millions and I'm getting every few minutes a stake  Grin as I'm a part of bigger staking chunk 1.5Billion

If you are not yet part of Posswallet Join Here

https://i.imgur.com/RDGGBW8.png

It's safe? This site will not steal and disappear me?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
hi, i am staking now since araound two weeks with 6.2 million and did not get any reward. i also have a lot of "connection refused" messages in the debug.log. could there anything be wrong, or do i need much more coins for staking?

i think you need more coins, i have 32 million in my wallet and have only received 1 stake in the past few days
yeah right the more coin you have inside your wallet the more you will able to stake much better, this coin is really worth to wait
so better to keep buying while price still cheap after all its still 1 year old coin and many things can happen.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
My wallet is stuck at block 649999, does anyone else have this problem?  Huh
Activity: 770
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
The pool is unavailable http://pool.minertopia.org/
Thats bad, it worked some hours ago... Is there any other pool availabe, or is solo mining the only option right now?

Hi guys pool is available and working. Even though the front end was showing offline the stratum was up and running. There was a couple of dns issues that are resolved now.
Activity: 8
The pool is unavailable http://pool.minertopia.org/
Thats bad, it worked some hours ago... Is there any other pool availabe, or is solo mining the only option right now?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
I'm new to mining, so maybe its my lack of experience, but something seems to be wrong. The wallet is showing 14MH/s, which is quite low. Currently I'm mining on minertopia and they display the total as ~130MH/s. Thats nearly a 10x difference. The difficulty also made a jump from ~4 to 18 and now its about 12. In relation to the 14MH/s it seems to be quite high. Does somebody know whats going on?

Also, could someone make a quick tutorial on how to solo mine this gem (or solo mining in general Grin )?

I've been looking for that too actually.
Activity: 8
I'm new to mining, so maybe its my lack of experience, but something seems to be wrong. The wallet is showing 14MH/s, which is quite low. Currently I'm mining on minertopia and they display the total as ~130MH/s. Thats nearly a 10x difference. The difficulty also made a jump from ~4 to 18 and now its about 12. In relation to the 14MH/s it seems to be quite high. Does somebody know whats going on?

Also, could someone make a quick tutorial on how to solo mine this gem (or solo mining in general Grin )?
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Mining was working fine for me last night, the pool was updating rewards at almost a 12h delay though
Activity: 298
Why there is espers v0.8.6.4 runing in the explorer? the last update is v0.8.6.3!!!!!!
how?

Maybe testing a new wallet with new features by the Dev.
v0.8.6.3 has some missing brackets
v0.8.6.4 is the current version

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/de5240f397486ae68a244979a00a4dd17ed66c4c

My9bot is right....cryptocoderz released a new commit a few hours after 8.6.3, so I updated the explorer when I saw it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Why there is espers v0.8.6.4 runing in the explorer? the last update is v0.8.6.3!!!!!!
how?

v0.8.6.3 has some missing brackets
v0.8.6.4 is the current version

https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commit/de5240f397486ae68a244979a00a4dd17ed66c4c
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
So I am completely lost right now... Only 2 POW blocks have been solved in the last 16 hours (as of the time of this post). I have been watching the POW difficulty on the pool, as it updates the current POW diff every block that goes out, and the diff has been going up even when a POS block gets solved... It seems someone hit it with a ton of hashrate and drove the diff up or something and then stopped mining, but I would think that the POW diff would fall back down, but after 16 hours of only 2 POW blocks being solved the Diff is still sky high, and like I said, it still goes up even when a POS block is found... I'm not an expert at all on all of this but POW doesn't seem to be working very great right this second...

That security update from last night didn't jack POW did it? Ever since that update even the pool has only found 1 POW block, which is no where near normal, and my solo mining hasn't gotten anything which is no where near normal as well... From the looks of it too a lot of people stopped mining on the pool, further compounding the problem. As I am writing this 3 blocks have been found, all POS, and the POW diff has gone from 16 to over 20 now... 20.209 to be exact... just seems weird to me... Could be that I'm just a noob and don't understand how all this works but, who knows....

--EDIT-- Nevermind, seems like POW blocks are starting to go out again, just ignore me Cheesy

Writes post in purple

MEME

Finishes the post with "just ignore me", but doesn't mind changing the color.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 149
how?

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
how?
Activity: 577
upgraded to latest wallet version sans problem - sweet as a nut - thanks @CryptoCoderz  Smiley
UGC
Activity: 266
Jump to: