Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 328. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Regarding the question on how to approach the chinese and also to get the news about Espers "out there" the developer can add info to this site.It is the largest and most informative site I have found so far reguarding cryptocurrencies going back to 2014.

https://bitmakler.net/

I find it a bit hard to understand though sometimes as I dont speak russian and translator has it's limits but it's worth it.It would be nice if someone were to help them in translation.It has the potential of becoming something way more as it beats anything I have ever seen.Someone could show these Russians that we support their efforts in many things we have common goals and want to be friends.I know I do.I wish I could do more.Getting their "The Chinese" attention is just about imperative these days as they contribute to 70% at least to the entire worlds computing power.   Shocked 
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I have 51 connections .. I'm finding blocks and staking Smiley I'm on same chain as novaexchange and espv2.miningalts.com

How in the world do you guys ever get any more than 16 connections?That's the most I get with any coin EVER

By enabling incoming connections. Open the port on the router or use upnp.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I have 51 connections .. I'm finding blocks and staking Smiley I'm on same chain as novaexchange and espv2.miningalts.com

How in the world do you guys ever get any more than 16 connections?That's the most I get with any coin EVER
Activity: 561
Activity: 325
Merit: 250

PS: https://muex.io/Bootstrap
(thanks goes out to these guys for hosting a bootstrap for us, on the ANN's OP you go!)

Forgive me the non-expert question:

where do I place the bootstrap file?

Depends on OS. Same directory where your wallet, config, blocks and other data resides.

Ok, thanks, I found it Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

(thanks goes out to these guys for hosting a bootstrap for us, on the ANN's OP you go!)

Depends on OS. Same directory where your wallet, config, blocks and other data resides.
Activity: 325

Activity: 827
I hope pool mining Espers comes back soon, it was easier to mine that way.  Undecided

if  @CryptoCoderz correct a bug i am gladly to start my pool.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I hope pool mining Espers comes back soon, it was easier to mine that way.  Undecided
51 nodes? Ahahahah crazy ....
51 is the total number of wallets up linked at blockchain in this moment

I look. Confirm...
I don t understand Why the rest of world don t have this connections...strange....uhm...
Perhaps if you look your output wallet... The PoW is broken.... Fixed net hashrate and difficulty.

My wallet is on Windows 2012 R2 cloud server with open inbound and outbound rules in firewall for Espers  Wink

OK. BUT POW PHASE NOT WORK!!!!!! ONLY POS!!!!!

Pow And Pos are working but It's weird ...

this is a bug in wallet... PoW coins is generated every 180 seconds as a PoS.
block time is every 180 sec forever . your mining is a lucky mining if in this moment you resolve a hash blocks...find reject or accepted.
don´t care your hashrate is low or high. difficulty are fixed and nethashrate is fixed only base a PoS.
Activity: 34

I look. Confirm...
I don t understand Why the rest of world don t have this connections...strange....uhm...
Perhaps if you look your output wallet... The PoW is broken.... Fixed net hashrate and difficulty.

My wallet is on Windows 2012 R2 cloud server with open inbound and outbound rules in firewall for Espers  Wink

https://s12.postimg.org/pq139wkp9/Screenshot_2017_03_04_14_43_01.png

Pow And Pos are working but It's weird ...

I look. Confirm...

https://s15.postimg.org/6spbtrjx7/IMG_20170304_140829.png
I look. Confirm...

I look. Confirm...
Activity: 711
!!!!NOT WORK POW!!!!:

Difficulty is fixed at 0.00024414
Nethashrate is fixed at: 0.0007 mhs
blocks forged are always orphans.

For me,  not work nothing (and POW and POS).
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Ok wallet works: 17 connections, but network weigth is 0. Reward 0 seconds. It doens't stake.

I went to wallet debug file and this is written:

Checking for Velocity on block 650407: Velocity is currently Enabled
DENIED: Minimum block spacing not met for Velocity
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : Velocity rejected block 650407, required parameters not met
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
ERROR: CheckStake() : ProcessBlock, block not accepted

Anyone has same problem?
!!!!NOT WORK POW!!!!:

Difficulty is fixed at 0.00024414
Nethashrate is fixed at: 0.0007 mhs
blocks forged are always orphans.

Jump to: