Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 335. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
It looks like miner does not support the AMD RX480.

That is correct. It does not support the RX series cards.  Pallas, who made the miner does not have an RX series card, so he could not write a kernel for them.
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
It looks like miner does not support the AMD RX480.
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I redownloaded new client and deleted Txlvdb and database folders in roaming its resyncing but slowly.I think coderz is working on it anyways I gotta go to bed im getting sleepy hope its all ok.

I uploaded the latest client + up to dat blockchain to just now to google drive.

Feel free to download, it will cut syncing time drasticly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__3Jq-hRwPAblluZzV1OVZWcVE/view?usp=sharing

Worked as a charm, thanks a lot.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
When will be the pool - my wallets slow sync ?

There will be a blasting syncing update soon.
Activity: 392
I redownloaded new client and deleted Txlvdb and database folders in roaming its resyncing but slowly.I think coderz is working on it anyways I gotta go to bed im getting sleepy hope its all ok.

I uploaded the latest client + up to dat blockchain to just now to google drive.

Feel free to download, it will cut syncing time drasticly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B__3Jq-hRwPAblluZzV1OVZWcVE/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 711
When will be the pool - my wallets slow sync ?
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
poswallet seem to be on a fork, dont send coins there atm I'm waiting for a response on a support ticket
I thought something was up when my connection count went from 16 to 6 lol
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
something weird is going on. I go to latest patch 0 8 5 3from page 1 of this thread. I download latest QT. I extract, open it and it says Espers QT.exe but it's the old file and old wallet opens. Like haywire versus the way it's been easy to get new updates in the past. So I kept opening up the file that is showing after extract / open 0.8.5.3 and it's the 0.5.8 no wonder it was on old fork or whatever.
Still can't figure out what's going on with the files. I now have Espers QT.exe Espers QT-8 and now it's like a rats nest!
Why would I download lastest, extract and open and it's the old one? Why is it in such disarray in my file system? What am I doing wrong? Ive experienced these with a few wallets and it's confusing. Didn't used to be like this with ESP
What's the new file I should be looking out for? I tried opening and said not configured with Windows, so go to extract, open, had to change properties, but the file that emerged when I extracted is the old wallet version when I go to open like I do with all wallets. It should be a new file or version! Help!

I been off and on nova exchange all day and I haven't seen cryptocoderz all day which is kinda odd in itself.Yea my wallet is a mess now too.what block is everyone on mine says 643737 with 6 active connections?  

Just hit you up on Novaexchange Smiley Nice to meet you!
You were on the wrong client, thanks for updating!

something weird is going on. I go to latest patch 0 8 5 3from page 1 of this thread. I download latest QT. I extract, open it and it says Espers QT.exe but it's the old file and old wallet opens. Like haywire versus the way it's been easy to get new updates in the past. So I kept opening up the file that is showing after extract / open 0.8.5.3 and it's the 0.5.8 no wonder it was on old fork or whatever.
Still can't figure out what's going on with the files. I now have Espers QT.exe Espers QT-8 and now it's like a rats nest!
Why would I download lastest, extract and open and it's the old one? Why is it in such disarray in my file system? What am I doing wrong? Ive experienced these with a few wallets and it's confusing. Didn't used to be like this with ESP
What's the new file I should be looking out for? I tried opening and said not configured with Windows, so go to extract, open, had to change properties, but the file that emerged when I extracted is the old wallet version when I go to open like I do with all wallets. It should be a new file or version! Help!

I been off and on nova exchange all day and I haven't seen cryptocoderz all day which is kinda odd in itself.Yea my wallet is a mess now too.what block is everyone on mine says 643737 with 6 active connections?  

645933 here. just tested and my deposit to nova arrived so i am on the right chain.

You're on the right chain

My wallet (Mac) is on 624982 has 5 connections and I/O traffic but doesn't move.

Hang tight, getting you a new client! Smiley Mac is not finished up yet.
You will not lose your coins

Ok, it's now block# 642850.

Pools are still not working.
How many blocks we have to wait more Huh
Solo mine  Cheesy

Solo mining also don't work here.

all the options on the generate page in the wallet are disabled  Huh, how are you solo mining? cpuminer?

In-wallet mining is coming in the next release Smiley
Activity: 392

645933 here. just tested and my deposit to nova arrived so i am on the right chain.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
My wallet (Mac) is on 624982 has 5 connections and I/O traffic but doesn't move.

Activity: 252
having a problem since last night tried to transfer 8111 to wallet from nova exchange never arrived checking transaction is failed and wrong amount as well doing version check also comes back with error saying either can not connect to server timed out or no such file in directory and crashes or freezes the application.I am running version 0.8.1.5 patch 6 on win. 7 ultimate 64.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Hi
Have downloaded the last client
looks like not working on the good blockchain
what is the network weight ? or net total stake ?

how can i check this

thanks

Run "getstakinginfo" on the console.
Activity: 304
Hi
Have downloaded the last client
looks like not working on the good blockchain
what is the network weight ? or net total stake ?

how can i check this

thanks
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

all the options on the generate page in the wallet are disabled  Huh, how are you solo mining? cpuminer?
GPU Pallas, Wolf0 solo not work
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Ok, it's now block# 642850.

Pools are still not working.
How many blocks we have to wait more Huh
Solo mine  Cheesy

Solo mining also don't work here.

all the options on the generate page in the wallet are disabled  Huh, how are you solo mining? cpuminer?
Jump to: