Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 381. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Been a while since I've made anything espers related. Hopefully, retailers will feel compelled to use espers =)

Awesome thanks a bunch! Smiley This project is really starting to pick up some steam, nice to see Smiley
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Your esp2 address is?

Vin, many thanks-

However, I'm already holding a bunch.

Find someone new to crypto and get them started with Espers =)

Thanks, you are a honest man.

I will try!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Should i worry? It has been 05:00h already that the Pos no confirm.  Undecided

I have the same problem, without confirmation for some time.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
And a big coin to esp, The pool is normal again. A new world order starts ESP will dominate the global muhaha market --- I see a great future for this coin. I'm hoping that it will be marketed in the btc market. I already post in several Chinese communities here from my city of Wuhan on the net test and the new features I hope it gets popular here in china
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Your esp2 address is?

Vin, many thanks-

However, I'm already holding a bunch.

Find someone new to crypto and get them started with Espers =)
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Vin
legendary
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Been a while since I've made anything espers related. Hopefully, retailers will feel compelled to use espers =)
Vin
legendary
Thanks, 1,2M are sitting on the pool and wait to get free Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Feedback
I think the blue/black Espers image with the wallet down below would be good image banner to add in a widget, with a link to bitcointalk / espers page?

I set up a page in menu and could start off with same image, embed that same link (bitcointalk/espers) and then use the text below it that shows how to get wallet, etc.

My point in asking is that it's not right for me to use text, reason being, things change fast in crypto and isn't always up to date, which is why the embed link is good. It might be good enough and that way I don't add any text all at, but tell them to click on link.

Now I try save image as! drum roll please

Agreed?

Please do! Feel free to use any graphics of ours to promote ESP, if there's something specific you're looking for just PM us
Thank you!

Thank you for your great work!

...that says it all, I hope

Sure does, thank you! Smiley Definitely validates the time spent on this

Well this is working with LTC ad DOGE i think on Novaexchange, I have some Esp2 there. This seems a  nice coin. I just noticed this there and start trading with this as well.

Get them as many as you can before we move to BTC trade Smiley ESP is way better than DOGE, so there is no reason why the price can't also be much higher
When ESP will advance to the BTC market

When people stop trading it as a low-class latoshi coin. It'll happen.

Feedback...
I got some problems going on with my eyes and I can barely see the espers image in blue with black. All the websites that are going that route, I click out of it fast cause can't even see it. Don't care if it's red on black screen in Linux, can't see it. Pleasing to eye is one thing, not being able to read it is another. That's how bad my eyes have gotten!

Understood, we will remake the testnet ANN images, thank you for the feedback, this is crucial to us to be able to provide you folks what you need.

Are messages processing using blockchain or peer2peer?
It works really fast  Shocked

Glad it's working good for you. As a couple team members did the integration we'll have to get back to you on the exact method and process the messages use to send and receive. Excellent question though.

Sorry guys for the higher difficulty: I have to mine some espers in time for the update going live :-D

Mine mine mine Smiley
Thanks so much Pallas, btw, depending on how ESP does we might be getting that NVIDIA miner from you sooner rather than later.

Oh and ONE last thing: Solo mining is the reccomended mining method right now, if you select official pool it's still solo mining. if you mine to the current pool you'll be mining Espers 2 not the testnet. Just a heads up. We are aware of this and will address it more after some sleep. way too tired

Hope you are not more tired and slept well.

The pool doesn´t payout anymore.

You wrote:
Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being.

Will be coins be sent or not after some time?

We will look into this immediately, apologize for any inconvenience, your funds are still there and we'll make sure to get it processing again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/espers/

also got widget up. (and a blog post of new wallet)

They usually come and go, but can keep them up for sometime. GO ESPERS!!!

Vin
legendary
On Testnet?

No problem  Grin

No no, real coins ;-)

You are the guy with 7,382KH/s @esppool?

Pffff  Grin

I'm solo mining with 22 Mh/s

Not bad  Wink

@Loco Motive

Please have a look at the first page. The miners are linked there.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
🌟
Sorry, this is porbably already been discussed but: is there a GPU miner for this?
Vin
legendary
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Vin
legendary
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Sorry guys for the higher difficulty: I have to mine some espers in time for the update going live :-D
Jump to: