Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 387. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
Swap closed.
Hmmmm…

WTB - 1ESP2=100ESP !  Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
It is kind of b******* that the exchange ran out of coins. I didn't even realize that would be an issue. I guess I'm done with this project
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Yes should open btc market and close lt

LTC market allows us to buy ESPers at the cheapest price so why you want to close it?
Activity: 561
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Today is the last day of swapping! Would it have a great effect on the ESP2 price?

only time will tell.
Devs are working hard.

IMO it's better to close LTC market
to make a giveaway of ESP to people who vote on exchanges BTC market to add ESPERS (livecoin, c-cex)
give the amount of ESP equivalent to the price of the vote or little bit more.

I agree with the close of ltc market especially now. With reduced numbers of espers and also should try to get bittrex on board.  Need to play btc market

https://novaexchange.com/market/LTC_ESP2/

24h Volume: 52.066 LTC

52 LTC is not that much.

Reaching BTC market will hopefully happen.
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Today is the last day of swapping! Would it have a great effect on the ESP2 price?

only time will tell.
Devs are working hard.

to make a giveaway of ESP to people who vote on exchanges BTC market to add ESPERS (livecoin, c-cex)

I agree with the close of ltc market especially now. With reduced numbers of espers and also should try to get bittrex on board.  Need to play btc market
Well, looks like I have about a half a billion espers i wont be able to swap. I went to swap them out today and realized I dont have the charger to my tablet they are on and i live too far away, what a waste. And yes, i know i had tons of time. I didnt realize the swap was happening until not too long ago.  Angry Sad Cry
same here, i wasn't able to swap some
that's our fault, developers reminded billion times  Grin
Activity: 64
Well, looks like I have about a half a billion espers i wont be able to swap. I went to swap them out today and realized I dont have the charger to my tablet they are on and i live too far away, what a waste. And yes, i know i had tons of time. I didnt realize the swap was happening until not too long ago.  Angry Sad Cry
Activity: 781
I have a problem in the swap 710000000 esp ---410000000 esp2 ?

You received 41016179.00350798 ESP2 because swap fund are empty.  Wink
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
I have a problem in the swap 710000000 esp ---410000000 esp2 ?

710000000 ESP will be 71000000 ESP2
there is no coins remain at novaexchange to swap
Activity: 304
Merit: 250

only time will tell.
Devs are working hard.

legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
I want to sorry for you all, I was out for a long time

Be sure to swap your old ESP to the new stuff Smiley
I did it yesterday and I'm impressed with the optimization of the new wallet, the old wallet was horrible, and I did it for a friend who had some trouble trying to exchange the old esp to the new one.

You ain't seen nothin' yet Wink
after this swap do we expect the built in miner to be activated too?

Yes Smiley just working out the cross-platform kinks.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

I did it yesterday and I'm impressed with the optimization of the new wallet, the old wallet was horrible, and I did it for a friend who had some trouble trying to exchange the old esp to the new one.

after this swap do we expect the built in miner to be activated too?

Activity: 112

Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Where is a voting list .. which site ..
Vote for which reason

Sorry about that. Here: https://www.livecoin.net

I've been seeing more and more of this livecoin site...but I just don't have it in me (or something inside me says DON'T!) to send any amount of funds to an exchange with such a horrid front page  Cheesy WHAT'S WITH THESE PHOTOS?  WHO IS THIS AMPHETAMINE-RIDDEN MAN, STARING INTO MY SOUL?  WHAT IS HE POINTING AT?

And why are there fish hooks....

Hold me, I'm scared...

Lol  Cheesy  Livecoin is a great site, it's made by Russian people IIRC ... has to be good ... Wink

I've used their site for a while. Not sure who owns it, but I've had a total of around $2,000 worth of coins on there at a time. Didn't keep it there long of course but didn't have any issues either. Their support has responded quickly in the past as well.
legendary
Activity: 1764

Jump to: