Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 386. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Does the wallet need to be open to do the Staking function?
yes , it should be opened and connected to the network
thanks!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
yes , it should be opened and connected to the network
Activity: 770
Devs you should send email to https://revex.co/ to add ESP at start... Maybe ESP could get some volume
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Haha this is exactly like those shareholder settings in stock markets. People here act like they're some kind of private equity fund who want to force the company (this project) to make as much profit as possible, soon. Nobody is interested in sustainable growth because most plan to exit within a few months or years anyway.

C'mon people, this is a privately managed company, you can make suggestions but that's all. Some investors are here for long-term sustainable growth. Stop whining about the price being so low and start accumulating. Or just leave in frustration and sell your few millions to the market so that the right people can accumulate.

"Closing" a lower valued market in order to make the price rise is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. That's not how it works! That's not how anything of this works.  Grin

ESP2 need a better exchange.

ESP2 need a better developers, who can fix source and make full fork after fix, then better exchanges.

Really?  Roll Eyes
Too logic. You don't belong here...  Cheesy
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Haha this is exactly like those shareholder settings in stock markets. People here act like they're some kind of private equity fund who want to force the company (this project) to make as much profit as possible, soon. Nobody is interested in sustainable growth because most plan to exit within a few months or years anyway.

C'mon people, this is a privately managed company, you can make suggestions but that's all. Some investors are here for long-term sustainable growth. Stop whining about the price being so low and start accumulating. Or just leave in frustration and sell your few millions to the market so that the right people can accumulate.

"Closing" a lower valued market in order to make the price rise is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. That's not how it works! That's not how anything of this works.  Grin

ESP2 need a better developers, who can fix source and make full fork after fix, then better exchanges.

Really?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Thanks
It's not even about the LTC vs BTC markets. We're almost done with the miner. Hell I personally was just running hardcoded version of it (no user input allowed)
Once we wrap up a few more things today we'll be releasing it.

I'm curious what's coming.

Good luck and all best!

Lot's of stuff, also we will be announcing a meeting soon to discuss what to do with the new community fund as we the devs are not hanging onto the unswapped coins
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

Thanks
It's not even about the LTC vs BTC markets. We're almost done with the miner. Hell I personally was just running hardcoded version of it (no user input allowed)

I'm curious what's coming.

Good luck and all best!
Activity: 994

All nodes will go offline within 24-48 hours and that's it. ESP1 will be delisted from Nova and any other Exchanges still runninng ESP1

Ouch. Esp1 life comes to an end. Good thing this is crypto and we have V2 lol Smiley Not sure why anyone would still be running esp1 nodes or wallets. less they dont talk on here or other forums. then i guess its sol for them :p
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
Well, looks like I have about a half a billion espers i wont be able to swap. I went to swap them out today and realized I dont have the charger to my tablet they are on and i live too far away, what a waste. And yes, i know i had tons of time. I didnt realize the swap was happening until not too long ago.  Angry Sad Cry

PM us, we'll see what we can do.

Well, looks like I have about a half a billion espers i wont be able to swap. I went to swap them out today and realized I dont have the charger to my tablet they are on and i live too far away, what a waste. And yes, i know i had tons of time. I didnt realize the swap was happening until not too long ago.  Angry Sad Cry
same here, i wasn't able to swap some
that's our fault, developers reminded billion times  Grin

PM us, if you were unable to swap some we will see what we can do to help you out. We're reasonable people.

It is kind of b******* that the exchange ran out of coins. I didn't even realize that would be an issue. I guess I'm done with this project

Uhm... actually it didn't run out, if you paid attention any "ran out" coins were put in stasis waiting que, once we reloaded it literally 15 minutes later it paid the que out. So no one was left behind.

It is kind of b******* that the exchange ran out of coins. I didn't even realize that would be an issue. I guess I'm done with this project

You had two months to do it...

There's definitely that.

We're sorry you feel that way. There are a wide variety of other projects that will probably be more worth your time if that's how you feel.
Forks are ugly, we've already addressed block time with the upcoming release. Fix the source? Whats broken? LOL!

CryptoCoderz are great DEVs. Now it's time for community to make next move: stop using LTC market and focus onto BTC to buy ESP2

Thanks

I have 5.5 mill esp1. Had spent a few days trying to recover my wallet and just missed the swap on nova. Any other options at this point or is it over for my poor espers?

Maybe this option? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16841305

Will check into it, ty

Edit: Lmao  What happens to the ESP 1 blockchain now?

All nodes will go offline within 24-48 hours and that's it. ESP1 will be delisted from Nova and any other Exchanges still runninng ESP1
Activity: 661
I have 5.5 mill esp1. Had spent a few days trying to recover my wallet and just missed the swap on nova. Any other options at this point or is it over for my poor espers?

Will check into it, ty

Edit: Lmao  What happens to the ESP 1 blockchain now?
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

Activity: 661
Activity: 304
Merit: 250

CryptoCoderz are great DEVs. Now it's time for community to make next move: stop using LTC market and focus onto BTC to buy ESP2

I'm agree with that.
A coin has to grow slowly and surely but some big step have to be done.
Dev are here and working.
Community is here and try to help.

Big next step ?
- Devs have their plan
- Espers have to make is coming out !! on coinmarketcap, on BTC market.
- Unswapped coin could help to do that

in few month the big next step will be chinese market... or something else...

If you want to buy on LTC market, make it now... Yesterday I've bought some.
Activity: 770

Yes should open btc market and close lt

LTC market allows us to buy ESPers at the cheapest price so why you want to close it?
That's the problem

ᶦᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᴸᵀᶜ ᵐᵃʳᵏᵉᵗ
Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

Features Development -> Interest -> Volume -> More echanges

Edit:

Atm ESP is a POS/POW hybrid Dogecoin whithout it's marketing, so development it's a must
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 432
Merit: 251

You had two months to do it...
Jump to: