Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 409. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
Activity: 304
Activity: 298
My Palaca AND A Intel (R) Graphics 3000 intel i7
You can't mine any coin with intel graphics cards
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Help me someone to set the palla UO Wolf Huh

For mining with one of the sgminers you'll need to look up a compatible configuration for your graphics card.
If you'd like help from us or other members of the community providing your graphics card model is probably the first step so that way some of us will know how to start.

@Everyone

Sorry for the pool it's currently running on a light server.
Next week we will be using much nicer servers that we are just waiting on to arrive to the shop.
Once they arrive connection quality will improve substantially.

Catlin Compunter Solutions' website should be launching this coming Friday (according to current schedule)
It will be improved upon after launch as we hope to offer users a great experience

We are scheduling a Pool downtime this coming Friday for up to 24 hours but hopefully just one or two hours.
This is for the current server's hardware relocation and network reconfiguration.
There will be one more downtime the following week to swap over equipment completely.
Next week's downtime however should only be for fifteen minutes as it will be just a momentary switch of the VM hosts.

Mining is coming along we were just mainly focused on the rushed blockrate issue.
We've currently got a test chain running with the suggested correction applied to the codebase we just want to monitor it for the rest of the night and then tomorrow will announce the blockheight (aka day) of the blockrate redux.

Thank you very much, CryptoCoderz.

Thank you and the rest of everyone involved Smiley

@Everyone

Test chain is ~20 blocks away from blockrate reduction so depending on how it handles the change we'll be posting some news.

Also, Nova is running small giveaway:  >>>Giveaway<<<
My Palaca AND A Intel (R) Graphics 3000 intel i7
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
@Everyone

Next week we will be using much nicer servers that we are just waiting on to arrive to the shop.

Catlin Compunter Solutions' website should be launching this coming Friday (according to current schedule)
It will be improved upon after launch as we hope to offer users a great experience

We are scheduling a Pool downtime this coming Friday for up to 24 hours but hopefully just one or two hours.
This is for the current server's hardware relocation and network reconfiguration.
There will be one more downtime the following week to swap over equipment completely.
Next week's downtime however should only be for fifteen minutes as it will be just a momentary switch of the VM hosts.

Mining is coming along we were just mainly focused on the rushed blockrate issue.
We've currently got a test chain running with the suggested correction applied to the codebase we just want to monitor it for the rest of the night and then tomorrow will announce the blockheight (aka day) of the blockrate redux.

thanks for updating us here CryptoCoderz hope you still doing well the progress still ongoing for sure, good luck.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Help me someone to set the palla UO Wolf Huh

For mining with one of the sgminers you'll need to look up a compatible configuration for your graphics card.
If you'd like help from us or other members of the community providing your graphics card model is probably the first step so that way some of us will know how to start.

@Everyone

Thank you and the rest of everyone involved Smiley

@Everyone

Test chain is ~20 blocks away from blockrate reduction so depending on how it handles the change we'll be posting some news.

Also, Nova is running small giveaway:  >>>Giveaway<<<
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Developer
@Everyone

@Everyone

what command should I use in sgminer pallas or wolf tou not getting run on windows 7 Huh
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the pool page or connecting to the pool or is it just me?

I can get to the pool page just fine.  The stratum took about a minute before the miner connected, but then ran well.

I'm getting a time-out when entering my credentials to log in. Tried on multiple browsers. It was working the other day but has seemed flaky the past few.

Edit: it just worked on Microsoft Edge.... of all the browsers lol
Activity: 298
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the pool page or connecting to the pool or is it just me?

I can get to the pool page just fine.  The stratum took about a minute before the miner connected, but then ran well.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Need an Nvidia CCMINER too. Smiley

Yes Nvidia also would be great, to broaden access to Espers and expand the community
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
there a gpu miner that works with older model amd cards yet?  caicos to be specific.
I use Palla's SGminer listed on the OP for one of my ancient 7700 cards and it works fine!

i get rejects (share above target)
At this point I would personally just wait for the new wallet miner. It is suppose to come out within a matter of days, as stated days ago. So just see how that is before going thru the brain damage to get pallas or wolf to work.

fair enough lol

What Mining Program I sar To have a good desenpenho FOR i7 windows 7 Huh

You can use one of the CPU miners from the first post of this ANN.

If you need any help just ask we will be glad to assist you.

@Everyone

We are currently in the process of testing a solution for the rushed blocktime we are experiencing with the Espers chain.
At the end of today we will announce whether it was found to be a solution or whether it causes issues and will not be used and we will have to continue looking.
(The outlook though is fairly good that this will solve the blocktime and we will be able to put this minor inconvenience behind us)

Thanks again for all of your support guys!

What Mining Program I sar To have a good desenpenho FOR i7 windows 7 Huh
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
My Espers are at Yobit, what should I do with the swap?
you needed to send it to nova and make a swap mate, you just needed to follow the instruction coming from the dev i think it was shared here but there's also a guide from nova on how to properly make the swap then after you needed to have updated wallet if you plan to store it back to your computer or you can just leave it there mate.

Ty, I just swapped them at Novaexchange.
Jump to: