Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 461. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
guys not tou conseguindp edit the command line to mine the gpu with sgminer how should I put to this error using ckolivas
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Can you keep an old logo btw? I like it a lot.

We could.

@Everyone

Should we keep the blue orb or go with just the logo? (Refer to OP)

KEEP THE EYE. The blue orb by itself looks way too tacky, like the icon of a windows xp program...the eye is unique, and could be considered a reference to the espers name in itself. (third eye, espers using powers etc.)

Cheers mate
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

We could.

@Everyone

i like the blue orb Smiley     then again i'm usually a "if it ain't broke , don't fix it" kinda guy Tongue

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

We could.

@Everyone

With current price, buying is easiest Tongue he'll I avoided placing orders & just put in a LTC for a few million espers, have high hopes for this project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Alternately, you can start to buy. Buying ESP is more worth than mining. Buy, hold and sell in the future for greater profits.

yes but if someone wants to mine with cpu, with current prices and difficulty ESP is a good option.
Activity: 561
WHEN will the sero Official Launch to exchange BY BTC
Activity: 504
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
I don't have enough money to pay the electricity bill anymore

Alternately, you can start to buy. Buying ESP is more worth than mining. Buy, hold and sell in the future for greater profits.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I don't have enough money to pay the electricity bill anymore

I think you better look for a real world job mate, you cannot really rely on mining alone.
Whoa whoa whoa did the swap already begin?

Could someone link me to the details if it has begun?

No it hasn't begun, Please Check OP as the first image will be updated throughout the process
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Don´t think so. Getting normal payouts of the pool.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Why? :/

hello
The coins I have in novaexchange I have to send you to make the 10x1 or be automatic the exchange
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?
#are you trying for bittrex/polo after swap ?

what exactly is this swap you all seem to be talking about? explain like I'm 3

Reducing the amount of coins by 90%. Nothing much technical.

It's not quite as simple as a 90% drop in coin count, we're adding a PoS thread and converting the source to a MUCH newer BTC reference source. (BTC 0.10+, I know I know we said we went with an older one but the 0.10+ was just much more stable to use). Also the PoS is modified and other goodies we will comment on after some more in-house testing (want to display a nice proper system even as a test)

Absolutely you can have slack, just PM us an email and we will send an invite. It's open for anyone who asks Smiley
As for the exchanges, really we're more focused on finishing our promised functionalities Smiley

I haven't received an e-mail yet .

We do sleep from time to time... Just received your PM

Edit: Aaaand sent an invite.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?
#are you trying for bittrex/polo after swap ?

what exactly is this swap you all seem to be talking about? explain like I'm 3

Reducing the amount of coins by 90%. Nothing much technical.

It's not quite as simple as a 90% drop in coin count, we're adding a PoS thread and converting the source to a MUCH newer BTC reference source. (BTC 0.10+, I know I know we said we went with an older one but the 0.10+ was just much more stable to use). Also the PoS is modified and other goodies we will comment on after some more in-house testing (want to display a nice proper system even as a test)

Absolutely you can have slack, just PM us an email and we will send an invite. It's open for anyone who asks Smiley
As for the exchanges, really we're more focused on finishing our promised functionalities Smiley

I haven't received an e-mail yet .
Activity: 644
Forgive me if I sound ignorant, but is this coin going to fork entirely? I have some coins in my current wallet and just want to know what the plan is. I don't see any "news" section on page 1

We made a small change just now, we are working on wrapping everything up for launch.
Details are coming so don't worry your wallet won't do anything crazy and your coins are safe. We'll be sure announce any changes as they come along.

Not ignorant at all, we've been pretty busy and as a result not as active in the thread.
If you'd like you're welcome in the slack like any other community member. We're usually a bit more active there but the forum receives official news.
nice to know that even theres some change that will happen the coin inside our old wallets will not be harm, thanks dev.
Jump to: