Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 465. (Read 923924 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Hi, what's latest stand alone windows .zip file for version 1 Espers wallet? I can't find it. I think latest version is 0.8.0.5?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
when will we have proof of reliability?
We have found that PoR Needs a lot more testing needs to be done to justify going live with anything. testing that will take a lot of man hours that frankly we dont feel comfortable dedicating right now. Instead we are focusing more on the Secure Emailing which i think the community is more excited about, POS Which will make the transition much easier as well give us a basis to test PoR some more, and the Swap-out which has been requested by the majority of the community to lower the count.

Sounds like a solid decision to me.  Cool
Glad the community approves.

While we work to further these goals, i would like to request the community help bring people in. show support, assist with anyone having an issue with the client. we will of course still be here to assist, I simply want everyone to know what an amazing community we have.

You guys are the reason we are working, the community is everything for a project. most other projects dont support their communities as much as they should, and a lot of communities dont support the devs as much as they should. we are lucky to have such a great community. Thank you guys.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 515
Coin Mage
We have found that PoR Needs a lot more testing needs to be done to justify going live with anything. testing that will take a lot of man hours that frankly we dont feel comfortable dedicating right now. Instead we are focusing more on the Secure Emailing which i think the community is more excited about, POS Which will make the transition much easier as well give us a basis to test PoR some more, and the Swap-out which has been requested by the majority of the community to lower the count.

Sounds like a solid decision to me.  Cool
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
Sadly Proof of reliability has taken a metaphorical backseat to other developments. We have found that PoR Needs a lot more testing needs to be done to justify going live with anything. testing that will take a lot of man hours that frankly we dont feel comfortable dedicating right now. Instead we are focusing more on the Secure Emailing which i think the community is more excited about, POS Which will make the transition much easier as well give us a basis to test PoR some more, and the Swap-out which has been requested by the majority of the community to lower the count.

We are very excited with how everything is progressing, and before we spoil any announcements i can proudly say that the community should be excited as well.
Activity: 392
Sended a mail to Bittrex, hope they wake up. ;-)

"Hello,

For a while i am using your very good trading platform. I am always looking out for altcoins that have great potential and/or a strong and active community. Now i came across a coin that has a very active community ( 364 pages on bitcointalk in less than 4 months ) and that has the advantage of mining with CPU and get good reward for it. It allready is covered on some small (very low volumes) trading platforms but it is my believe there is only 1 place it should be added and that is here.

I am referring to Epers, a coin that has a good community and dedicated dev's that are in no rush so they can take time to implement good things instead of overhasty decisions. It had a reverse ICO so no pressure from investors and also no fudding. It has a new algorythm to ( HMQ1725) and currently a max supply of 500.000.000.000 but on request of the communty changes will be made coming days and this will be reduced to 50.000.000.000 and owners will make the swap to the new coin at a 1/10 ratio, also a POS will be implemented (so best wait untill that process is done).

Please have a look and decide if u want to add it, the community will love it!

bitcointalk :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-espers-esppowposhmq1725-algo-new-features-1434700

Espers [ESP] | New Algo | New Features In Development
bitcointalk.org
Author: Topic: | ANN | Espers [ESP] | New Algo | New Features In Development | Reverse-ICO | (Read 248326 times)
Espers - CryptoCoderz
cryptocoderz.com
About. Espers is CryptoCoderz first coin to create, for a while CryptoCoderz has focused on only taking over dead projects and breathing new life into them.
Blockexplorer:  https://www.blockexperts.com/esp
Espers block explorer | Blockexperts
www.blockexperts.com
Espers block explorer is an online Espers block, transaction and address browser.
and:  http://esp.miningalts.com/
? ESP
esp.miningalts.com
Block Hash Recipients Amount (ESP) Timestamp; Powered by Iquidus Explorer --
Mining pool: https://esp.maxminers.net/
esp.MaxMiners.Net - Home
esp.maxminers.net
You can use your login now for every MaxMiners Pool ! (SSO) Espers || Algo: HMQ1725 || Miners || stratum+tcp://esp.maxminers.net:5872

Email developers: [email protected]

Kind regards,

Kevin , Cryptoenthusiast

P.S.: I added the dev's in CC so they can read my request."
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?
#are you trying for bittrex/polo after swap ?

what exactly is this swap you all seem to be talking about? explain like I'm 3

Reducing the amount of coins by 90%. Nothing much technical.

It's not quite as simple as a 90% drop in coin count, we're adding a PoS thread and converting the source to a MUCH newer BTC reference source. (BTC 0.10+, I know I know we said we went with an older one but the 0.10+ was just much more stable to use). Also the PoS is modified and other goodies we will comment on after some more in-house testing (want to display a nice proper system even as a test)

Absolutely you can have slack, just PM us an email and we will send an invite. It's open for anyone who asks Smiley
As for the exchanges, really we're more focused on finishing our promised functionalities Smiley

oh awesome! i look forward to this then.
Someone has a similar problem you can not connect with mine? (maxminers)

No problem here. I can log in and have been recieving 10k every 10 minutes all day.
Anybody wanting to get rid off Espers? Go to novaexchange. Highest and second highest bid are all me ( ESP/LTC market). ;-) When those are filled i have my billion Espers. :-D
Activity: 121
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Someone has a similar problem you can not connect with mine? (maxminers)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety
@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?

It's not quite as simple as a 90% drop in coin count, we're adding a PoS thread and converting the source to a MUCH newer BTC reference source. (BTC 0.10+, I know I know we said we went with an older one but the 0.10+ was just much more stable to use). Also the PoS is modified and other goodies we will comment on after some more in-house testing (want to display a nice proper system even as a test)

Absolutely you can have slack, just PM us an email and we will send an invite. It's open for anyone who asks Smiley
As for the exchanges, really we're more focused on finishing our promised functionalities Smiley
Activity: 149
@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

If your 3, I will just throw you to your room and let the adults do the discussion! lol
Activity: 151
Exciting news. Do you need any help from community? Feel free to ask

We definitely will want the community's assistance! Smiley

Right now we are just running some final in-house tests before converting the in wallet mining system and Client Control System into the new source base.
Also making sure that the staking cap is functioning properly so that everyone can stake and have fun not just giant bag holders.

Also, testing out the shiny new Client launcher which has the utility which was recently released for the current chain built in.
There are honestly so many features we want to build into this it's just a matter of time.

Don't forget the non standard users that doesn't store the blockchain on %appdata% Wink

Don't worry, remember usability is one of the main portions of our software we focus on. If it's hard to use it's pointless imo.
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Du we have a step by step guide how to install CPU miner and all dependencies on Unbuntu (any version)?
You can use my Docker image or just look at the instructions in there to build and setup the cpuminer:
https://github.com/marsmensch/cpuminer-hmq1725/blob/master/Dockerfile
Activity: 432
Merit: 251
Exciting news. Do you need any help from community? Feel free to ask

We definitely will want the community's assistance! Smiley

Right now we are just running some final in-house tests before converting the in wallet mining system and Client Control System into the new source base.
Also making sure that the staking cap is functioning properly so that everyone can stake and have fun not just giant bag holders.

Also, testing out the shiny new Client launcher which has the utility which was recently released for the current chain built in.
There are honestly so many features we want to build into this it's just a matter of time.

Don't forget the non standard users that doesn't store the blockchain on %appdata% Wink
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
We are soon know something about the jump in the stock market? Since some time is 1 satoshi Smiley
Since the two chains will have to run simultaneously for a while, will there be problems if one computer runs both the new and old wallet/chains?

Are you planning to make the swap process automated, manual or both?
By automated, I imagine some system where you run a node that monitors a specific wallet to which swappers deposit old ESP, provide a new ESP address in comments and then a transaction is made to that new address providing the coins to swappers.

Manual I imagine some email for people to provide txid of sending old ESP to swap address and providing new ESP address.

There will be absolutely no issue running the old client and new client side by side.
The old client will receive an update to make sure this is the case Smiley

You actually nailed it in terms of swap procedure. We will have a automated and manual just as you described (stop reading our minds! Tongue)
Jump to: