Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 60. (Read 923914 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Who faced the loss of coins? Dev does not answer. Who can help? I'm in a panic.

I had the same issue. Here is how I fixed it.

0. Shut down the wallet. Make sure you go to task bar and right click and exit if using Windows.

1. Backup current wallet.dat and use an older backup. My backup of wallet.dat was from July. Make sure it is a date after your last activity sending or making a new receive address.

2. Go here and follow the instructions carefully. https://blog.espers.io/using-the-snapshot-d8eb6d1cb3f6
    Delete all the files it tells you to delete and use the new snapshot data. Change conf file as instructed.

3. After doing everything carefully restart the wallet. Your coins should be back and let the wallet resync to the correct chain.

4. Hopefully it will work for you and you will be happy again. I had to do this. i was missing over 1.3 million coins. This fixed everything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
ESP realy on dip, and time to buy. esp have a great dev
legendary
Hello.

I downloaded the new wallet following instruction and it synced fine.

I tried then to send ESP from novaexchange to my wallet but they didn’t appear on my pc. Novaexchange sags that they are sent with 0/3 confirmations.

If i try to decode transaction wallet app shows output and input fail.

Could somebody help me please?

Thanks

Novaexchange is shutting down. It is possible they did not upgrade their wallet and on the wrong chain.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Who faced the loss of coins? Dev does not answer. Who can help? I'm in a panic.
Activity: 10
Hello.

I downloaded the new wallet following instruction and it synced fine.

I tried then to send ESP from novaexchange to my wallet but they didn’t appear on my pc. Novaexchange sags that they are sent with 0/3 confirmations.

If i try to decode transaction wallet app shows output and input fail.

Could somebody help me please?

Thanks
Activity: 2
Congratulations. A good gift from Santa. And I have a problem. With a new purse, 80% of the coins were lost. The Explorer also shows only the remainder 20%. Where are the rest? What the fuck is going on ?! Is Dev playing with us?
Activity: 9
I do not sell. Today still bought. On another wallet I have more than 300 million. There it will be super POS. Thank you Dev. Grin
Activity: 15
Chezar you wrote that you have 0.5 billion coins espers. Sold?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
The new wallet is just super. Today received more than 100,000 coins POS.

How many did you start with?
The new wallet is just super. Today received more than 100,000 coins POS.
Activity: 17
hey guys. so i've finally got my wallet synced and all. i sent my ESP back into my exchange account. i've only sent to the local wallet before, not back to exchange. soooo how long does this normally take? it's status is unconfirmed and searching a block explorer shows no results.

What exchange? If Poloniex looks like you will be waiting a long time. If any other exchange it should have been showing in your wallet and confirmed within 15 to 30 seconds. If not in Digibyte block explorer it was not sent.

CoinExchange. Thanks for your time!

Did they say it was sent? Digibyte blocks are fast. One block every 15 seconds. If it was sent it would be in the explorer. File a support ticket with them if they claim it was sent already.

okay so it's moving now. 2/10 confirmations. so if anybody else sees this and wonders, it's at about 30 mins to start moving. thanks again!

Glad they sent your coins. They should not hold the tx so long before actually sending it.

yeah... still hasn't shown up on my CE balances but the wallet showed 10/10 confirmations. i'm sure it'll pop up soon enough. if not i'll write support. thanks again! have a great weekend Smiley
legendary
hey guys. so i've finally got my wallet synced and all. i sent my ESP back into my exchange account. i've only sent to the local wallet before, not back to exchange. soooo how long does this normally take? it's status is unconfirmed and searching a block explorer shows no results.

What exchange? If Poloniex looks like you will be waiting a long time. If any other exchange it should have been showing in your wallet and confirmed within 15 to 30 seconds. If not in Digibyte block explorer it was not sent.

Did they say it was sent? Digibyte blocks are fast. One block every 15 seconds. If it was sent it would be in the explorer. File a support ticket with them if they claim it was sent already.

okay so it's moving now. 2/10 confirmations. so if anybody else sees this and wonders, it's at about 30 mins to start moving. thanks again!

Glad they sent your coins. They should not hold the tx so long before actually sending it.

legendary

legendary

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Is there a current block explorer? All the ones I can find stopped syncing in December 2017.

Really this blockexplorer does not seem to be updating the transactions: https://espv2.miningalts.com/, verifying I only see transactions of 2017

If you search for transactions by block hash, address or block number they will show up.  The wallet is up to date but the data got corrupted earlier today, so the database is rebuilding itself. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Is there a current block explorer? All the ones I can find stopped syncing in December 2017.

Really this blockexplorer does not seem to be updating the transactions: https://espv2.miningalts.com/, verifying I only see transactions of 2017
Pages:
Jump to: