Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 80. (Read 923914 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
wow,this is so cool, very good new for every one here . livecoin is better than novaexchange. GL everyone , let us trade esp on livecoin

whaou ! nice !

next step are Korean and japenese exchanges !
Have we Korean or Japenese in community here to develop Espers on other market  ?

then... Bittrex !
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

Grin Grin Grin

wow,this is so cool, very good new for every one here . livecoin is better than novaexchange. GL everyone , let us trade esp on livecoin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
I just want you all to make sure that you have updated your wallets to the latest version.
when I look at the connected peers  of coinexchange (https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/ESP), I can see that something like 50% of the peers are still lower version than 0.8.6.9 and this is causing problems with stucking on block or sync errors.
make sure that you all have latest wallets and if you know someone that might not have updated, please advice them to do so. link to latest wallet: https://espers.io/downloads/
THANK YOU!

Grin Grin Grin

Yes, ESP is listed in livecoin. Reason why there was not yet official announcement is because it is still in testing phase and you cannot withdraw your ESP. Once livecoin gives us the thumbs up, we make official announcement. Always test small amount first when you are about to send new exchange or wallet.

Activity: 1
Any news on the update yet?. My wallet has not staked since the last wallet update. Some people are saying that staking is working again.
Is this true?

I'm not sure about the others but I can confirm that staking is working again for me since the wallet update. I can only speak for windows client though
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Any news on the update yet?. My wallet has not staked since the last wallet update. Some people are saying that staking is working again.
Is this true?
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Websites on the chain
Why I can't see my wallet here https://espv2.miningalts.com/richlist?
Before I changed and rsync the wallet I saw it. But not now. Why?
how many coins do you have in your wallet?
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
any news on coinexchange yet? the wallet has been in maintenance for ages now
are other exchanges working?

It's listed at livecoin.net
Activity: 213
Why I can't see my wallet here https://espv2.miningalts.com/richlist?
Before I changed and rsync the wallet I saw it. But not now. Why?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
The link of home windows wallet was eliminated, can somebody do the add make sure you, thanks

You stinkin' bot you made me go look.

All wallet links are working.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
ESP going to hit the ground running January 1, 2018? And not look back?
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Anybody knows a mining pool to mine espers ESP2?

In discord chat advice me that neither is working in the correct blockchain: https://espv2.miningalts.com/

The devs are working to fix it.
Activity: 15

They'll change it once the wallet issues are fixed by CC, I think
Activity: 284
Is it safe to move coins from Nova to the wallet?

I'd wait for an official statement to be sure! There are still a lot of people who can't see their Esp in their wallet after they've sent it, and that's related to the bug they are (hopefully) currently fixing!
do a test send 2 esp😀

Yes, I suggest always to test with small amount. When I transfer ESP I always send first something like 0.01 ESP and once it shows up I send the actual amount.

We are working for a fix for the issues mentioned here. Hopefully we get tests with everything done soon and can release fix.

Thank you for your support and patience.
Activity: 15

I'd wait for an official statement to be sure! There are still a lot of people who can't see their Esp in their wallet after they've sent it, and that's related to the bug they are (hopefully) currently fixing!
Activity: 561
Activity: 29
Activity: 561
Has anyone have any official news?

Nothing official, but I've just joined their Discord and there seems to be some progress into getting staking right! More people are saying they are able to stake and dev seems to be testing fixes, so fingers crossed!
Wow, that's great news
Pages:
Jump to: