Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌ - page 822. (Read 923760 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I already join from your twitter campaign in the other website I'm seeing the the future of your coin please keep us updated OP thank you for sharing this opportunity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Will the release be wallet mining only or do you have an external cpu miner built as well? Binaries for windows?

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506
Coderz of the Crypto variety

Please keep the giveaway related posts in the giveaway thread IF at all possible
(I'll put you on the list)
And of course, thank you
500 Billion ESP , honestly i dont like coin with huge supply , its end by dumping or few sat price.

Put us to the test! (Take a look at our other projects, no pumps or dumps here)
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
500 Billion ESP , honestly i dont like coin with huge supply , its end by dumping or few sat price.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
im interested with this coin, i'll participate in giveaway..
i'm waiting client and source. watching

We know, we know lol Just tidying up the last few things bear with us.
It's been a very long night.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Total = 500 Billion [ESP]    why .....

It is unreasonable to create a lower count coin, in just terms of usability even 500Billion is too few but anything more and this thread would have blown up with exactly that question.

Even if we got just a small fraction of the crypto community interested that number will not seem so large very suddenly
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Any ETA on launch?

Give us just a couple hours, we're on it, nearly done. (Been up for alot longer than planned bear with us)

Awesome, looking forward to mining and testing my liquid cooling.  Grin

Oohhhhh nice Smiley might have to show some pics of that rig

how do you mine this, CPU only?

At the moment, yes CPU only Smiley.... Until someone puts it into a GPU miner, and that isn't something we are immediately interested in.
Keeps the playing field much more level at the moment.

And no before you ask, we do not have some super miner on it, currently hashing the chain with 2 cores of a Core i5 for the checkpoints.

Awesome, looking forward to mining and testing my liquid cooling.  Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
how do you mine this, CPU only?

At the moment, yes CPU only Smiley.... Until someone puts it into a GPU miner, and that isn't something we are immediately interested in.
Keeps the playing field much more level at the moment.

And no before you ask, we do not have some super miner on it, currently hashing the chain with 2 cores of a Core i5 for the checkpoints.
Looks interesting, I will have a look at the algo once source is available and try to get a pool up.

It's nothing outlandish Smiley
Thanks a million!
You're definitely included in the giveaway
(It'l be available soon, we are just checkpointing some initial blocks and getting up)

Why would I hate on a fellow shitcoin dev? lol

Woah Woah, who said anything about shitcoin... okay they may not be a diamond yet but Rome wasn't built in a day lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Looks interesting, I will have a look at the algo once source is available and try to get a pool up.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Why would I hate on a fellow shitcoin dev? lol
Jump to: