Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality - page 29. (Read 40970 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
They must list ESS token just right before maiinet launch (may be in a 2 weeks before maiinet). This should bring new customers to them and token will be grow by new exchanges and maiinet. But Im worried that they don't answer nothing about future exchanges listing. May be they want not pay for listing?
I think the team doesn't want to answer that question because it's meaningless.  After all, after the launch of the network, the listing price on the exchanges will be cheaper.

They must have some good exchanges for organic growing before maiinet. At last Kucoin or something like that.
As I see they posted mobile wallet on Google Play. But it shows like not published... why? As I understand this is beta-version? Anyone tried this? When will be full version of their wallet?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=one.essentia.app
But how important are new exchangers today? Yes, this is additional liquidity and marketing. But how profitable it is, given the cost of listing. I think the team is balancing here, and if need be they will do it.
In the end, who has not bought a token, will buy a coin. And here liquidity will have a lot more value.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
the masternodes will be launched alongside the mainnet in q4 with 100,000 ESS needed to host one. can anyone clarify required amount to host a supernode?

For now we only can confirm that private sale participants will be able to host supernodes. We expect more details to be released regarding the supernodes and masternodes later on 😊
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
the masternodes will be launched alongside the mainnet in q4 with 100,000 ESS needed to host one. can anyone clarify required amount to host a supernode?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
I see many disappointing low prices and exchangers today. But guys, this situation may change after a successful launch of the network. And we have a time frames from the team, that it will be soon. Obviously, the team spends a lot of time and effort on project development.  What ultimately, and bring the result.
I am sure that the situation with the price of the Dadi token will change in December. Of course this will happen if bitcoin does not begin to fall rapidly.
And why should he fall now? There are no prerequisites. I think that here, everything will be fine after the launch of the network. I look forward to it.

When is this network launch that you speak of?

And some of what you say makes is soo tempting to double my bag of ESS...
What do you think? Good time to buy?
I have no right to advise you. But from what I see, this is a legitimate project that has the prospect of development and use in the future. Besides, I like the dynamics of the team work.
And personally I, have increased my ESS bag. I think it can bring me good things.

Na its cool. Im looking for advice here.

Ive been buying some up lately and my bag is now getting heavy enough to care about.
Nothing wrong with defending investments  Cheesy
Activity: 235
What is the purpose of the project?

Hey there,

Essentia gives you the ability to integrate your favourite services, store your data, exchange messages, use these and a range of other functions effortlessly, using just a single seed.

Try the web app and you will see, here's the link: https://app.essentia.one/ 😃
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They must list ESS token just right before maiinet launch (may be in a 2 weeks before maiinet). This should bring new customers to them and token will be grow by new exchanges and maiinet. But Im worried that they don't answer nothing about future exchanges listing. May be they want not pay for listing?
I think the team doesn't want to answer that question because it's meaningless.  After all, after the launch of the network, the listing price on the exchanges will be cheaper.

They must have some good exchanges for organic growing before maiinet. At last Kucoin or something like that.
As I see they posted mobile wallet on Google Play. But it shows like not published... why? As I understand this is beta-version? Anyone tried this? When will be full version of their wallet?

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What is the purpose of the project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Activity: 235
Essentia for Android is out!

This Beta’ll be updated weekly. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions, they could end up on Essentia!

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I see many disappointing low prices and exchangers today. But guys, this situation may change after a successful launch of the network. And we have a time frames from the team, that it will be soon. Obviously, the team spends a lot of time and effort on project development.  What ultimately, and bring the result.

You are right. Seems they working hard. But they must increase marketing and add new exchanges. Also they need some new events, conferences for bring Essentia to worldwide
the team is still building perhaps that's why they are not marketing? mobile version is still yet to be released. i guess when time comes they will start advertising and pursing more exchanges for listing.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250

You are right. Seems they working hard. But they must increase marketing and add new exchanges. Also they need some new events, conferences for bring Essentia to worldwide
Everyone wants the team to strengthen marketing.And attract more people to join it.Now the team is missing this.
Merit: 101

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
I am sure that the situation with the price of the Dadi token will change in December. Of course this will happen if bitcoin does not begin to fall rapidly.
And why should he fall now? There are no prerequisites. I think that here, everything will be fine after the launch of the network. I look forward to it.

I have no right to advise you. But from what I see, this is a legitimate project that has the prospect of development and use in the future. Besides, I like the dynamics of the team work.
And personally I, have increased my ESS bag. I think it can bring me good things.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

Hello Mr. Ease. The mainnet is scheduled to launch towards the end of Q4 2018. Mobile app for both android and iOS will happen soonest. Join the telegram group to learn more: @essentia_one.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I see many disappointing low prices and exchangers today. But guys, this situation may change after a successful launch of the network. And we have a time frames from the team, that it will be soon. Obviously, the team spends a lot of time and effort on project development.  What ultimately, and bring the result.
I am sure that the situation with the price of the Ess token will change in December. Of course this will happen if bitcoin does not begin to fall rapidly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Merit: 101

I had only good experience with Hotbit, traded around 1k$ and not any problems. But for larger amount I would rather do it on other big exchange.

Mate, 90% volume on Hotbit is fake (there are only bots trading). And spread too high. So if you want to buy - you must buy at high price, if you want to sell - you must sell at much low price.
Pages:
Jump to: