Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ESSENTIA - The Decentralised User Becomes a Reality - page 53. (Read 40970 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1
Essentia.One — the decentralized interoperability protocol — has announced it’s partnership with the Finland Govt. to develop a second pilot. This time Essentia will focus on building blockchain based solutions in the field of smart logistics.

https://medium.com/essentia_one/finland-govt-adopts-essentia-one-to-provide-international-blockchain-logistic-hub-688f055c34c
Activity: 235
Hi developers. Saw that you have an application, please tell me if it already works or is still in test mode? The project is interesting and I would like to support you. If I get it, I'll try to download your application to my phone.

Hello, it is a working platform - mobile apps will be released soon.

The web-based version is fully functional on mobile devices - go to https://app.essentia.one 😊
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hi developers. Saw that you have an application, please tell me if it already works or is still in test mode? The project is interesting and I would like to support you. If I get it, I'll try to download your application to my phone.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Token sale finished already? When tokens will be trading on exchanges? Or investors must to wait maiinet and own coins?

Public engagement will finish today at 14:00 UTC. We haven't announced any listings thus far, but we're in discussion with major exchanges and are awaiting confirmation. You'll receive your tokens a week from now.  Smiley

This will be a top exchanges like Binance, Okex? Tokens will be listing to major exchanges just after distribution (in one week) ?
copper member
Activity: 378
Hi, guys.
I am interested on this project. I'll wait for this to see what is going to happen.

Thanks for the support! Feel free to check out our fully functional app at app.essentia.one  Cool
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi, guys.
I am interested on this project. I'll wait for this to see what is going to happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
 Essentia.One announces that the Essentia TGE finished and it has successfully reached hardcap. Congratulations to the team!

Activity: 134
TLDR: The new smart contract address has been added inside the member area; there are no longer any limitations on single transactions (beside the KYC/AML contribution range), all whitelisted address contributing in the Essentia public engagement will receive an airdrop of ESS tokens and new registrations are live and open at https://profile.essentia.oneh
Activity: 82

Essentia is a modular decentralized interoperability and data management framework. Which means, that it can work as the connector between various blockchains and projects. The user should be able to connect with his favourite decentralized applications with only few clicks. One secure seed would then store all of the important information and access to numerous applications. A significant focus is put on the security and convenience of the data stored within the Essentia platform. The tokens will be mined with the PoS algorithm using masternodes run by the users, who will then be rewarded with the tokens proportional to their stake and level of participation. The ESS token will be used as the primary payment option within the whole ecosystem connected to the Essentia. The team behind Essentia is undoubtedly a huge advantage of the project. It is very broad and consists of many experienced and skilful members, managers and developers. Project founders have been active in the cryptocurrencies scene for many years and have previously developed few successful projects. The technical part of the platform is being taken care of by almost 20 developers, programmers and designers, which shows that they will be able to deliver the technologies that they've promised. It's also worth noting that projects like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Gnosis, Status, EtherDelta and Flyp.Me or Mysterium have already been integrated with Essentia.
Activity: 210
Token sale finished already? When tokens will be trading on exchanges? Or investors must to wait maiinet and own coins?

Public engagement will finish today at 14:00 UTC. We haven't announced any listings thus far, but we're in discussion with major exchanges and are awaiting confirmation. You'll receive your tokens a week from now.  Smiley
The team made the right decision! This will increase the popularity of the project several times! I look forward to listing on the exchange.
Activity: 169

Merit: 101
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A new breakthrough partnership with the Finnish Govt. just happened! Essentia will be collaborating this time in the smart logistics field. Find more details on their new pilot here:

https://medium.com/essentia_one/finland-govt-adopts-essentia-one-to-provide-international-blockchain-logistic-hub-688f055c34c

Activity: 378
Merit: 50
Current funds raised $ 23.745.381!
The team has only $ 1.75 million left to collect! I think the token sale will be successful next week.

See above, the sale will end tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Merit: 1005
Important announcement of Essentia. You can see the original announcement in the official announcement chat. I share the information. Ends on Friday, June 29th.

Dear Essentia community,

The token generation has been such an amazing journey!
We want to officially announce that the public engagement will end on Friday, June 29th, 2018 at 14:00 UTC.

didn't get why such project as Essentia can't reach Hard Cap...Less than $2m left. Note this name in ur mind Wink You will hear about it in every big media soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Important announcement of Essentia. You can see the original announcement in the official announcement chat. I share the information. Ends on Friday, June 29th.

Dear Essentia community,

The token generation has been such an amazing journey!
We want to officially announce that the public engagement will end on Friday, June 29th, 2018 at 14:00 UTC.

Activity: 210
Current funds raised $ 23.745.381!
The team has only $ 1.75 million left to collect! I think the token sale will be successful next week.
Activity: 165
Check out this link to an Essentia review. Smiley
https://youtu.be/SxmVmTmqclw
Activity: 165
Check out this video! Essentia ICO Review - Decentralised Crypto Data Solutions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDSO62xN-VY
Activity: 325
What a day! In our newest post, we want to cover the old TGE smart contract, the new one, the airdrop for whitelisted addresses and the re-opened registration!
https://bit.ly/2yHZYHL
Pages:
Jump to: