Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 113. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am holding etc in bittrex do I need to transfer etc to any wallet to get the CLO token
How much is Callisto supply
Ethereum classic to Callisto drop ratio

1.  https://twitter.com/Poblotskyi/status/963043433093967877    yes you must  but may be  bittrex will support  CLO  airdrop
     oficial  ETC wallet    https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/

2.  6.5billion

3.  1:1

What about Bitfinex? I'm holding there ETC for lending...
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I am holding etc in bittrex do I need to transfer etc to any wallet to get the CLO token

1.  https://twitter.com/Poblotskyi/status/963043433093967877    yes you must  but may be  bittrex will support  CLO  airdrop
     oficial  ETC wallet    https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/

2.  6.5billion

3.  1:1
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
Hi,

We are happy to announce that ETC is now available for fast and anonymous coin conversions. Check out our service and feel free to ask any questions https://changenow.io/
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
its still not rising like ETH , peoples are not confident about ETC , im afraid ETC will stay always as lowcost outsider 
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
Seems like Ethereum Classic might be a sleeping giant. Looks like an additional coin to add to the portfolio. I've learned one must definitely diversify in as much things as financially possible!
Activity: 84
Can i hold my ETC on the exchange for a snapshot or i must move them to my wallet?Any exchanges participating in the snapshot? Thanks

I don't think there is any exchange have made any statements yet. But its still some time left.

Storing coins on exchanges is not smart anyways. Two exchanges have lost funds the last weeks. And it will happen again.

i have etc on hitbtc but can not withdrew, i have been asking them to verify my account still no news in am pissd offf. any idea how to get my account verified ? 
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Ethereum Classic feels the best, and the reason for this is Callisto, which will be in March. ETC coins will be credited with new CLO coins. You are not late for the train, according to my calculations, the price can easily reach $ 50 and above.

I agree with you, and 50 USD it's not really the biggest target before 5th of March. Let's hope we won't get any more surprises from the market like before. Grin

I don't think so, seems to me that market is consolidating and building a floor for the next shoot up. At least I hope so Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
LAMBOS INCOMING
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi guys,

sorry i am doing this stupid question, but i can't find informations about. Can you say me when the ETC snapshot will be?

Thanks a lot in advance

you may find answers in 2 posts above with links on twitter
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Ethereum Classic feels the best, and the reason for this is Callisto, which will be in March. ETC coins will be credited with new CLO coins. You are not late for the train, according to my calculations, the price can easily reach $ 50 and above.

I agree with you, and 50 USD it's not really the biggest target before 5th of March. Let's hope we won't get any more surprises from the market like before. Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Can i hold my ETC on the exchange for a snapshot or i must move them to my wallet?Any exchanges participating in the snapshot? Thanks

I don't think there is any exchange have made any statements yet. But its still some time left.

Storing coins on exchanges is not smart anyways. Two exchanges have lost funds the last weeks. And it will happen again.

Thanks for the response. I usually don't hold a lot of my crypto on the exchanges, but for trading, i do have to have some.
Activity: 420

So what are the wallets are they going to support in order to receive the CLO because of this first event held in ETC blockchain. So which wallet is supported for taking the snapshot?
Activity: 779
Merit: 502

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

sorry i am doing this stupid question, but i can't find informations about. Can you say me when the ETC snapshot will be?

Thanks a lot in advance

From ETC offical forum:

It was decided to distribute the initial stake of CLO between current ETC holders. We will make a snapshot of ETC blockchain at block 5500000 (approximately 5 March, 2018. This depends on ETC block time and ETC hashrate changes). Then we implement the initial balance of each ETC holder in the Callisto network genesis block, so each ETC owner will receive CLO coins automatically in a 1:1 ratio to the amount of ETC that he had at block 5500000.
Jump to: