Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 110. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
For all here who ask the same questions all the time...

Move your ETC on Coinomi wallet for Android. They officially declared supporting the airdrop of ETC with CLO

Link: https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220

So they have given update to us after many question asked by the people, atleast coinomi wallet is supporting the airdrop so now people will start moving their coin to the coinomi wallets.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
This ETC wallet is supposed to be airdrop-ready too.  Exchanges may not be.

https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Many professionals always share your project and put up 10-20 coins, because it is not known how and when the first shot and also to decrease the risk. I buy this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
i need etc wallet link give me guys ?

What are main advantages of etc wallet comparing with another?
Activity: 155
For all here who ask the same questions all the time...

Move your ETC on Coinomi wallet for Android. They officially declared supporting the airdrop of ETC with CLO

Link: https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220
Activity: 30

@captaincoco- I think all you will need to do is use a wallet where you are able to access your private keys, I havent used emerald but i would imagine that wallet will work since its tied directly to ETC development team. Also Exodus will work.

my etc coins in poloniex

I do not know what to hold in the wallet

If they are in poloniex you will need to move them, you would be holding your ETC in the wallet??

just google coinomi and move your ETC there

Thank you !
Activity: 15
Hi guys anyone know about fork from Ethereum classic iam have some Ethereum Clasic at my wallet do you know which exchange support for fork ethereum classic, still looking about that information

maybe you should read a few pages back or on google. This has been asked numerous times, francly it is getting me eritated..

Just put it in ur MEW and select the clo pool on the top right, you can dump it there.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

@captaincoco- I think all you will need to do is use a wallet where you are able to access your private keys, I havent used emerald but i would imagine that wallet will work since its tied directly to ETC development team. Also Exodus will work.

my etc coins in poloniex

If they are in poloniex you will need to move them, you would be holding your ETC in the wallet??

just google coinomi and move your ETC there
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
What happened whit ETC  Huh Value has remarkable decreased since yesterday... I think it was due bitcoin increase but other coins have kept the value...  Roll Eyes

I see it as down only 2% in 24 hours in USD terms, but up 69% for 7 days, so not too bad. It is normal for a pause after a big run.

You are absolutely right, but the strange thing is that ETC has lost more then all the others... Anyway... lets hope the run will continue soon  Wink

It had ran up almost like 80%, this pullback to 340k sats is a minor correction, i expect price to continue to rise especially now we have a major supporter of the fork in coinomi
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Î heard there would be an Ethereum classic hardfork, is that correct? Do you know if Exchanges like bittrex and binance are participating  Huh

What is the hard fork about? Can someone point me to a relevant source so I can have a look? Thank you in advance.

It's not a hard fork, Dexaran will take a snapshot of the ethereum classic chain and he will distribute clo according to your etc stake

I understand, and what are the expectations around this thread here for CLO? Is that going to go somewhere and if yes, why so?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
What happened whit ETC  Huh Value has remarkable decreased since yesterday... I think it was due bitcoin increase but other coins have kept the value...  Roll Eyes

I see it as down only 2% in 24 hours in USD terms, but up 69% for 7 days, so not too bad. It is normal for a pause after a big run.

You are absolutely right, but the strange thing is that ETC has lost more then all the others... Anyway... lets hope the run will continue soon  Wink
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Hi guys anyone know about fork from Ethereum classic iam have some Ethereum Clasic at my wallet do you know which exchange support for fork ethereum classic, still looking about that information

no exchange now, only the wallet "COINOMI" Wink
Activity: 3
coinnomi will be a good wallet
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Keep your ETC on coinomi wallet because they are officially declared supporting the airdrop of ETC with CLO  Cool Cool Cool Wink

https://twitter.com/CoinomiWallet/status/962455099690889220
Activity: 30

my etc coins in poloniex

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
I have my etherclassics in computer wallet, so i should be good to go?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
So far, Bittrex usually supported all main forks.
Have 10 ETC at Bittrex and let's hope they will credit me with some fork coin.

Have lot of coins in different exchanges. One day, I will get crazy managing all of them.  Grin
Jump to: