Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 130. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
I think will all grow for 2 years but bitcoin will stand still

Activity: 669
Merit: 520
ETC is a very underrated, take it, LTC from spring growth of almost x100, but ETC x2 only

every coin has a day, let the day for etc come
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
ETC is a very underrated, take it, LTC from spring growth of almost x100, but ETC x2 only

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Seeing the headline "Immutable Smart Contracts" clicked in, and so many people have an imagination of $ 50 or even $ 100 for its price, it's bound to arrive, but slow, and the current state of the art is Immutable Smart Contracts, Immutable price

This the right strategye to buy and hold the coin as long as possible because there are chances for ETC to increase it's price.Please have confidence in it (I also said to myself one million times a day, after all, because it has missed half a month's market)
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Seeing the headline "Immutable Smart Contracts" clicked in, and so many people have an imagination of $ 50 or even $ 100 for its price, it's bound to arrive, but slow, and the current state of the art is Immutable Smart Contracts, Immutable price
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
ETC is rising since many weeks, hope this will continue in 2018 !
Finally the moment come. It is just the start.

HEADING UP TO $100BTC ETC2USD IS BREAKOUTTTTT ====>
* ORIGINAL ETHEREUM *
=================

☎  >>> https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc   <<<<☎

we have to think first about $50  step by step is better Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

HEADING UP TO $100BTC ETC2USD IS BREAKOUTTTTT ====>
* ORIGINAL ETHEREUM *
=================

☎  >>> https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_etc   <<<<☎

Activity: 252
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
https://support.kraken.com

Yes, if you are the most fast man in this world - and specially now that Kraken lags YOU CAN NOT place orders so fast...you need do that through the API...

Be sure to check out our blog for a major upgrade coming soon to Kraken!
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
true! let's see! i see the bots are going crazy...orders placed and erased to support the pump.. it's good to see this Smiley
yet i think those coins are expensive at this moment..we will have a correction soon

EDIT: you can see the selling orders right now how.... Smiley

Hey, I was wondering, how do you know there are bots doing this ? How can you figure it out ? So, the price is artificially maintained by bots placing and erasing orders ?Sad

Yes, if you are the most fast man in this world - and specially now that Kraken lags YOU CAN NOT place orders so fast...you need do that through the API...

I undestand ... hmm, but that reflects on other exchanges too ... I bought some ETC today on cryptopia and things went smooth, but the price was the same.
Well most of the exchange really got some bot who played with each coins as they wanted to make sure that the support level still in good place
to attract more investors, with Etc movements right now better to buy whatever you see from the sell order and hold until mooning comes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
It seems like ETC like all the other currencies is finally benefiting of the new mass arrival on the cryptos
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
true! let's see! i see the bots are going crazy...orders placed and erased to support the pump.. it's good to see this Smiley
yet i think those coins are expensive at this moment..we will have a correction soon

Hey, I was wondering, how do you know there are bots doing this ? How can you figure it out ? So, the price is artificially maintained by bots placing and erasing orders ?Sad

I undestand ... hmm, but that reflects on other exchanges too ... I bought some ETC today on cryptopia and things went smooth, but the price was the same.

some times is the same some times you have an open window for arbitrage like is now happening on BTC on Gdax and Kraken. look the difference...
The good think in my opinion is that you bought. Since the early days i remember that you loose only if you not bought .... seems to be the law in the crypto so far... and when trading you need have strong hands...for example today i sold at 32.90 and went up to 34! i did that with plan to buy back lower and so it happened but not all times you will win... if you trade you need know that you will loose also..
Activity: 324

legendary

Activity: 324

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
wooooo nice.

see you in spring when this guy is MOOONAGE
legendary

Activity: 252
nice pump on ETC right now.... who sold at the top Huh incoming dump or more pump???
I was curious about this pump.
Is it because all the other altcoins are pumped?

i have only a feeling that is not for this reason. let's see, if i am right next half an hour we will see the dump
Another half an hour pump will make it 45 dollars. Grin
legendary
nice pump on ETC right now.... who sold at the top Huh incoming dump or more pump???
I was curious about this pump.
Is it because all the other altcoins are pumped?

i have only a feeling that is not for this reason. let's see, if i am right next half an hour we will see the dump
Jump to: