Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 132. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
not in your wallet should be stored, but on a flash drive, and send through this service

https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/#offline-transaction

Send preferably without network and create a wallet too preferably without network, thus the network will never see your private key
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Where to store your ETC? What wallet is the most reliable?

Nano ledger
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Where to store your ETC? What wallet is the most reliable?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
price is similar may are not enough, competitors has grown since then 2-10 times, let's grow!

we will face 100 $ by end of 2018 ! lets make ETC great again !
at the end of 2018 -
we will face 100 $ by end of 2019 ! lets make ETC great again !
rofl

Hope it will be before. Grin
Need price a minimum of 40$ because I need to feed my bear and lubricate my AK-47. Too long I hold ETC Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
price is similar may are not enough, competitors has grown since then 2-10 times, let's grow!

at the end of 2018 -
rofl

Hope it will be before. Grin
Activity: 70

at the end of 2018 -
rofl
Activity: 105
Merit: 17
Callisto Network (CLO)
Hey guys i have found the other something good about the ethereum classic ETC and development of ethereum classic

Ethereum Commonwealth - Full Development Report
- Callisto Testnet Launch
- DexNS UI added to https://t.co/qxJzZq6X0M
- ECNS Hash Registrar Update
- CrossChain Swap Protocol
- ETC Messaging System
  https://t.co/pFEGJmUNbj

On r/EthereumClassic by Classic is Coming: The ETC community is prepping its own forum - Give them some thoughts on what you would like to see, contribute here: https://t.co/r1UxKeFa8v
Just remember the link are safe no advertising, malware, Trojan or something bad other on internet, i just make it simple, easy to be shared on here, thank you for understanding.

I’m working right now on the Callisto mainnet. Our main goal is supporting the Ethereum ecosystem.

If you have ideas for any Ethereum CommonWealth project you could open an issue.

Our community is growing.  Wink
Wow.... The developer of team is here, i can apreciate for your answer about that it will makes clear about my post on here and the community will not be doubt about this project i am watching about it for right now i don't have any ideas for it, but always follow it to get new updating from the you as developers of team and try share to other community on here, i hope it will be more better in the future and never disappoing the communities, remember the power of people they can help you also they can destroy you. Thank you very much.

You're right. I think that Dexaran has no account here, but I could help you in this thread if you've doubts.

Cheesy
Activity: 238
Hey guys, what are your expectations for ETC in 2018? I am holding on some ETC that I bought around may this year, and so far Im little in profit, but I consider selling because the money could do more if there is no movement soon. Do you think there is a real perspective that ETC could reach $50 anytime soon?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11

The author condemns the work of a team of developers for inaction, I don't agree with him, why do something to do if everything works perfectly? Without having no need to meddle. ETC have a great reputation, there was no theft and problems with transactions. Go to Cardano who want development, but we want  good peace of mind for the safety of our money. ETC is the safest coin, your privat key never leaves the USB flash drive, them do not see by network and by your computer too https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/#offline-transaction

The only usefulness of higher prices in such a situation – the ability to sell for a large profit is to blame.
why throw out the hyped name, history, reputation and place on largest stock exchange Bithumb which is already there?

I think you forgot why ETH\ETC was created. So I remind you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethereum  Roll Eyes

ETC claims to be the first and unique. But at the same time, we are not moving in this direction. Now ETC is a simple purse that has no future. Therefore, the community is gradually disappointed.  Cry

As long as this tool is interesting for speculators, the price will grow and fall. But in the end we will have a lot of deceived investors.

P.S. A few months ago a project was created that was much more progressive than the ETC. He combines the philosophy of bitcoin and the technology of etherium. I am sure he will declare himself very soon.  Wink
Activity: 324
The price is sh1t now... WTF? When it go up?

What nonsense do you speak there ? The price has gone from $10 to $31 in one month. This growth is eneough for now, ETC should find a stable support price now and only after that begin to rise more.
Please take your comments elsewhere if you want to spread FUD. Thanks a lot.

The author condemns the work of a team of developers for inaction, I don't agree with him, why do something to do if everything works perfectly? Without having no need to meddle. ETC have a great reputation, there was no theft and problems with transactions. Go to Cardano who want development, but we want  good peace of mind for the safety of our money. ETC is the safest coin, your privat key never leaves the USB flash drive, them do not see by network and by your computer too https://ethereumproject.github.io/etherwallet/#offline-transaction

The only usefulness of higher prices in such a situation – the ability to sell for a large profit is to blame.
why throw out the hyped name, history, reputation and place on largest stock exchange Bithumb which is already there?

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
for the new year the price will be $ 100

1 ETC always equal 0.1 DASH and 0.1 ETH and 0.25 LTC

ETC is not worse than any of these coins

Exactly, we can easily say that 1 ETC will soon be at least 0.1 ETH ($70) again because of that pattern. Currently, ETC is pretty much asleep, and we might hear its roar soon. It has the potential to beat the $50 (or even maybe $75) mark soon before Christmas.

Probably the best coin to buy in right now, having a win-win situation.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
So this could possibly be the original ethereum since it's following the same program. But why you stick to the old one? What would be your difference to ethereum?
i hope you are right , but i think ETC is one of the most manipulated coin ..
and best https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26293397
Activity: 48

We all need to wait and see about this, nobody knows how this year growing to close
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
the price of etc does not recover even when a lot of other alts hypes like crazy
Jump to: