Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 158. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 261
administrators of https://www.myetherwallet.com do not have access to client money, wallet inside the browser works, why do we need another wallet?

you can download and file version https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet/releases/tag/v3.10.4.3

every shitcoin have their own wallet , even airdrop shitcoins have their own, but ETC , want to overpass ETH , is still providing a shity wallet that still in beta , and that still no trustable
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
administrators of https://www.myetherwallet.com do not have access to client money, wallet inside the browser works, why do we need another wallet?

you can download and file version https://github.com/kvhnuke/etherwallet/releases/tag/v3.10.4.3
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
are you happy guys ? its back at 8$ lol ... hopefully , i am storing my etc in the official ETC wallet.
Oh wait, there is no wallet LOL

LMAO remember when Monero was under $1 and the GUI wallet was still off in the furthest reaches of Soon? Wink

ETC will use Cardano's gorgeous new Daedalus wallet.

Duplication of effort is bad, m'kay?

Is that correct ?   Daedalus will support ETC but not ETH ? I see it in the Cardano website, but wonder if it might be an error (typo)
Activity: 595
Merit: 251
forecast for rapid growth

Really, that seems like a nice graph for the next pump. Wink

I hope so!! I like this coin and I would love to start mining it again to support it!
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Really, that seems like a nice graph for the next pump. Wink

etc  need  more  market plans  , such as  supporting  big  projects ,  making a  unique  roadmap that  even better than Eth,   only  these  can  make  ETC a  bright future.

yeah, but there is nothing , ETH is too strong to be beated by ETC
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
are you happy guys ? its back at 8$ lol ... hopefully , i am storing my etc in the official ETC wallet.

LMAO remember when Monero was under $1 and the GUI wallet was still off in the furthest reaches of Soon? Wink

ETC will use Cardano's gorgeous new Daedalus wallet.

Duplication of effort is bad, m'kay?

There is plenty enough wallets that can store your etc  for example - nano ledger , jaxx, classic etherwallet

https://www.myetherwallet.com the best
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
etc  need  more  market plans  , such as  supporting  big  projects ,  making a  unique  roadmap that  even better than Eth,   only  these  can  make  ETC a  bright future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
One of top exchanges binance 2017 just launched ETC trading.
ETC/BTC and ETC/ETH trading pairs are now available on Binance. You can start depositing and trading ETC now.
Details:
    About Ethereum Classic (ETC)
    Fees
    Rule
    For users who have mistakenly transferred ETC to ETH address, Binance will assist in retrieving these assets and depositing them into the right account can be checked on here https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002040292
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Yup, its "classic". Wink

just wanted to apologise for bein' an ass hole a few weeks back  Undecided classic case of week hands, lol!

("always thought a man's not made a mistake until he's refused to correct it")... not my words but appropriate  Smiley
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

8$ ? where are you getting your prices. the price is 11.92$ as we speak.

There is plenty enough wallets that can store your etc  for example - nano ledger , jaxx, classic etherwallet
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
This is what ethereum should have been.

Vitalik sold immutable tokens and now the word has been wiped clean. This is false advertising, deceptive and bait and switch. Ethereum Classic believes in the original intent.
Love classic believe that the original intention.It's  very  good  ,I  have  200  Ethereum Classic  for  a  long   time.
Congratulations for your long term investment in 200 ETC and I have 20 ETC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Yup, its "classic". Wink
Although many people are ignoring Ethereum Classic, but I think ETC is still promising, we can see the market share that has reached more than 1 billion USD. I expect next year the price to reach at least $ 25.

I'm not saying that the price of Ethereum Classic will not reach $25 or maybe $250, but don't forget that it is only altcoin of altcoin.. For sure it will be very difficult and to reach so high level and first ETH have to grow hard.

Altcoin of altcoin? ETC is the original, ETH comes from ETC.

Did I miss something?

Charts on Coinmarketcap show that activity of ETH is much longer than activity of ETC..

The way the hard fork in Ethereum is supposed to work is that it’s a branch that separates from the main block chain at a particular point (in this case right before the DAO attack). Up until that point (block 1,920,000) the old chain and the new chain is the same, but immediately after the hard fork, the two chains become completely different entities. The new chain was named “Ethereum” or “ETH” for short. https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-ethereum-classic/

why do you think its called ethereum classic? Smiley

Activity: 112
This is what ethereum should have been.

Vitalik sold immutable tokens and now the word has been wiped clean. This is false advertising, deceptive and bait and switch. Ethereum Classic believes in the original intent.
Love classic believe that the original intention.It's  very  good  ,I  have  200  Ethereum Classic  for  a  long   time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Although many people are ignoring Ethereum Classic, but I think ETC is still promising, we can see the market share that has reached more than 1 billion USD. I expect next year the price to reach at least $ 25.

I'm not saying that the price of Ethereum Classic will not reach $25 or maybe $250, but don't forget that it is only altcoin of altcoin.. For sure it will be very difficult and to reach so high level and first ETH have to grow hard.

Did I miss something?

Charts on Coinmarketcap show that activity of ETH is much longer than activity of ETC..

Jump to: