Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 16. (Read 821072 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Just heard the news.

I've been out of contact from the ETC community but been holding some.  Anyway, I just wanna ask, with ETCDEV gone, who's left developing ETC?  And is Charles Hoskinson's IOHK still involved with it?

Yes, IOHK is still involved in it. They might release a new roadmap for ETC too.

A few weeks back, Anthony confirmed it:

UPDATE: IOHK might be working on a new roadmap for Ethereum Classic.

Anthony finally answered me on ETC's official Telegram regarding IOHKxETC:

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
ETC is not dead, stop the FUD here please
We are talking about a real project with real and costant development
This cannot disappear in one day just like on/off
Don’t panic
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Just heard the news.

I've been out of contact from the ETC community but been holding some.  Anyway, I just wanna ask, with ETCDEV gone, who's left developing ETC?  And is Charles Hoskinson's IOHK still involved with it?
Devs gone, really?
Where did you get the important news on the future of ETC?
Can you share the original link here, please.
In my opinion, today we have good chance to buy ETC when it dived more than 10% loss.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Just heard the news.

Activity: 317
Merit: 141
Innovation doesn't stop

bmann has been encouraged to submit FISSION Status Codes to the ETC network via ECIP.

If there is interest they will submit FISSION Translate on chain translation for smart contract messages

https://github.com/ethereumproject/ECIPs/pull/98
Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser
"ETCDEV" twitter dude, gone. 

etc more rekt.

buhbyyyeeee!

It's not a "dude", was one of the team behind ETC, the team behind, Emerald, SputnikVM and mantaining Geth Classic, since it's all opensource, I don't see how those won't be developed buy other devs, since three more team are working on ETC

Thank you for giving a more accurate answer and clarification on today's news ... I didn’t quite correctly understand today's news and was incorrectly informed. Thanks again for the clarification.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

etc more rekt.

buhbyyyeeee!

It's not a "dude", was one of the team behind ETC, the team behind, Emerald, SputnikVM and mantaining Geth Classic, since it's all opensource, I don't see how those won't be developed buy other devs, since three more team are working on ETC
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
such a fate awaits most currencies, in the falling market we can sit only in bitcoin or ether

I think only Bitcoin is much safer place as compare with ETH but ETC is also looking good choice. It struggling hard to show good performance and take advantage of the price fall of ETH.

I do not agree, as long as the ETC looks very weak, it can not be compared with ETH ! My opinion is no more
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

etc more rekt.

buhbyyyeeee!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
what change in technology was discussed, why Artamonov was  against it?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
ETC is listed in luckygames one of big gaming website.
Staking is possible for ETC ? or people can only mine.
whats total supply ? any response would be appreciated.

Acceptance in any gambling is not a big achievement from my point of view. Big community and wider adoption is the key of success to make any project successful around the globe.
copper member
Activity: 447
Merit: 2
www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script
ETC is listed in luckygames one of big gaming website.
Staking is possible for ETC ? or people can only mine.
whats total supply ? any response would be appreciated.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
ETH and ETC has a mutual relationship.
Despite of the fact that they are two different projects, that developed by different team; they still have lots of impacts on movements (price) of each other.

You are right both are very different project with different innvoation but in the beginning of ETC development they took very long for actual development. But now the team behind the ETC are actively developing ETC in a strong way.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
ETC is not ETCDEV

Just as anyone from ETCDEV is not the CTO of ETC

They are a very important part of the ecosystem and have a way of reaching funding via the “ETC Community Fund.”

FUD is everywhere now

https://forum.ethereumclassic.org/t/funding-available-etc-community-fund-now-live/1882

ICYMI: The EmeraldSDK encapsulates all essential Emerald tooling & capabilities in a single interface with no need to worry about tool configuration.

BUIDL on ETC today!

Introduction to Emerald SDK - by stevanlohja

https://medium.com/@stevan.blog/introduction-to-emerald-sdk-e213a1b2b3d
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
i waiting for when the ETH will go to PoS and miners switched to ETC and disappeared the vulnerability of attack 51, then I can return to you back
You actually made a point
Miners (massive miners) will switch their rigs to ETC sooner or later, especially when ETH switch to PoS.
The switching wave is good, in general, for ETC network.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
i waiting for when the ETH will go to PoS and miners switched to ETC and disappeared the vulnerability of attack 51, then I can return to you back https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48379838
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ETC blockchain was used for voting by the Brazilian FinTech association.This is one of the signals that it will succeed in the future.
legendary
Github got fucked and people think that is Ethereum classic devs' fault. I hope that this will be solved quickly and I bet that it's going to happen

Well, it surely got solved quickly:

All is fine now. Issue and an incredible amount of unnecessary drama is resolved. Hooray!

https://twitter.com/pyskell/status/1068580269043736576
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Github got fucked and people think that is Ethereum classic devs' fault. I hope that this will be solved quickly and I bet that it's going to happen
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: