Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 12. (Read 821072 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
The upper moon near the jupiter ring got re-orbited into the lower traction of the 3rd planet, aligned with Silberts Vision this resulted in a shortage of ETC on the sellside and thus naturally moved the price upwards.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
Ethereum Classic ETC Network Stats
- $507M Market Cap
- $170M Trade Vol

- 30,549 Active Addresses
- 56,640 24/Tx
- 2,360 Avg Tx/hr
- 2.9M ETC Sent 24/hr

- $242.23 Avg Tx Value
- 0.00033¢ USD Avg Tx Fee

- 8.6Th/s -0.09% 24hrs

That's awesome of community ethereum classic ETC.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Well well  Cool

Finally got some support, higher than the forked brother

Glad to see those trends
It is just percent change higher, the price has still been much lower than ETH.
I waited for the switch to PoS of ETH to see breaking movements of ETC.

of course it is, but is a great movement, let's see what will ETC do after ETH implements the next update called Serenity
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Well well  Cool

Glad to see those trends
It is just percent change higher, the price has still been much lower than ETH.
I waited for the switch to PoS of ETH to see breaking movements of ETC.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Well well  Cool

Glad to see those trends
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I was disappointed in etc, Although this project is valid. A strong team, however my portfolio left etc. Perhaps in the future I will return to etc, but now I see a great prospect in other altcoins.

Instead of getting disappointed in ETC price you must be disappointed in development instead since ETCDEV team left (the one that developed Emerald and SputinkVM)
Activity: 644
Merit: 18
EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser
I was disappointed in etc, Although this project is valid. A strong team, however my portfolio left etc. Perhaps in the future I will return to etc, but now I see a great prospect in other altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Charles doesn't look so happy with the reaction of ETC's community on ETC development by Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK):

https://youtu.be/bcMNm6QeGkY?t=2083

I think ETC shouldn't expect any further development by IOHK.
Breaking news will be suddenly realeased at the right time.
Stay tuned to get breaking news, instead of negative ones.

LOL, what?
The fact is Ethereum Classic provides apps with a truly immutable platform
https://t.co/WtjigiDfSH
ETC is a platform with strict focus on security and trust minimization.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Charles doesn't look so happy with the reaction of ETC's community on ETC development by Input-Output Hong Kong (IOHK):

https://youtu.be/bcMNm6QeGkY?t=2083

I think ETC shouldn't expect any further development by IOHK.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
The Magic of ETC is that there is no leader, there is no one in charge. There's just lots of really passionate amazing people, much like Bitcoin.

You cant point to a person who's deciding where the platform is going to go, it's not possible.

Ironic, no significant developments on ETC in the last 2 years.. good luck
Ok thank you very much, don't worry about it ETC is run by the community of ethereum whom believe the code is law, decentralize, immutable and unstopable.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The Magic of ETC is that there is no leader, there is no one in charge. There's just lots of really passionate amazing people, much like Bitcoin.

You cant point to a person who's deciding where the platform is going to go, it's not possible.

Yes, Mantis from IOHK was nothing...
legendary
Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Anyone know if Dexaran is actively developing on Ethereum Classic again? Last time I heard of him was for Callisto, then he disappeared (it seems, I really don't know)

Ethereum Commonwealth report for 2018
https://medium.com/@dexaran820/ethereum-commonwealth-report-for-2018-18927886a444

Thanks very much, so it seems that Dexaran has a permanent solution for what happened to ETCDEV team, interesting to see if ETC will implement it
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Anyone know if Dexaran is actively developing on Ethereum Classic again? Last time I heard of him was for Callisto, then he disappeared (it seems, I really don't know)

Ethereum Commonwealth report for 2018
https://medium.com/@dexaran820/ethereum-commonwealth-report-for-2018-18927886a444
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

As I know the main team of developers ETCDEV left this project already, because they "dont have money for development". This is news about this:

https://twitter.com/etcdev/status/1069625401515872256
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 686
Overcamed the resistance? Mmm I don't know, it looks like that is building support there because hopefully is the bottom (even if it's a very old support)
Building support, I don't think so, fella.
Ethererum Classic found its bottom already, and will start rallying soon.
Bitcoin has found its bottom, then recovered well (you can easily check it)

With active developments from the team will surely the price of ETC will increase in the market, due to market fluctuation the price of ETC went very low in the market. I hope in the next bull run the price of ETC will increase very fastly.
Pages:
Jump to: